Am I the only one who feels little sympathy for White women?

Options
124»

Comments

• Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand why people do it, so if guys think the grass is greener, then they should go ahead.

I might get a foreign broad myself again, as boring and weak the last one was she still knew how to have fun.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Kakarot wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Feminism is worse than white supremacy

It is an extension of white supremacy.
    No it's in opposition to White Male supremacy. Picking fights with Feminists is as dumb as picking fights with Latinos, Asians, ? , Jews. We all have a common oppressor, and despite our numbers, we allow White Males to run things because we're focused on other groups.

thank you bruh

feminism is an opposition to america's white supremacist capitalist patriarchal power structure

i think the problem is too many of cling to this thought that patriarchy is the solution to the crisis black people face

and so feminism has become the enemy

but patriarchy isn't going to solve employment discrimination and unfair judicial practices that have branded large swaths of blk men behind bars... nor is limiting the opportunities of the blk women left behind to raise their children

If feminism is the opposition to white supremacy why does feminist thought and behavior destroy the bonds between black men and women.

how?

why does me as woman wanting to be respected and treated as a human being capable of great and not so great things offend/threaten u? and why should it offend any black man?

i think patriarchy and white supremacy, i.e. slavery, the industrial prison complex, has done way more to stress the bond between blk men and women

better yet i'd argue the bond between blk men and women have not been destroyed but tested ... at the end of the day when a blk man decides to marry he marries a blk woman ...when a blk woman wants to bear children its with a blk man

Black men have no issue with you wanting to be respected by society and by us.

Unfortunately feminist thought has back fired it has brung a corrosive animosity between black men and women. We marry you almost by default because many of us if given more choices would not.

And I am not just talking about race but culture. American women regardless of race are some of the worse women to be with.

A lot of people say this but probably have never tried foreign women yet. No offense but I don't think you've had much exposure to foreign women.

I am not American and I live in NYC I've dated many different nationalities. American women don't match up at all and it's because of their attitudes they lack femininity and it's because of feminism.

Feminism also encouraged sexual promiscuity among women which ends up being the praise of sluthood

Less blk women and children here in America live in poverty than any other time or any other place on earth. And a big part of the reason why is because as a country our definition of what it means to be a woman has evolved ...feminism played a big role in that

So maybe it's ur attitude that needs to change

Or you could work to marry, get with a woman from a diff country

I don't need to change the black community in America is falling the ? apart you feminist are blind if you can't see that.

The damage your ideology has done to black love and unity among ourselves is incalculable. I am already with a non American black woman. All the goals of feminism could have been accomplished with out the extra nonsense.
  • zombie
    Options
    The ultimate problem with American black women is their attitudes.

Lol

Ur generalizing

And a woman who says she wants but doesn't need a man shouldn't threaten a person comfortable in his own skin ...u sound insecure

Black men have been complaining about your attitudes for 20 years now you refuse to listen and look where it's gotten us. There is an ever decreasing level of respect for women.
  • zombie
    Options
    Feminism is the reason why so many black men hate women. Talk to these young guys they Will call a girl a ? in a heartbeat.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idgaf about no white chick that ain't putting money in my pockets
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ultimate problem with American black women is their attitudes.

Lol

Ur generalizing

And a woman who says she wants but doesn't need a man shouldn't threaten a person comfortable in his own skin ...u sound insecure

Black men have been complaining about your attitudes for 20 years now you refuse to listen and look where it's gotten us. There is an ever decreasing level of respect for women.

The lack of self accountability is a never ending cycle in the black community as a whole, not just with black women. When you enlighten both sides that they have had major contributions to the mess that exist it's always excuses or "you're generalizing".

A lot of white women are abandoning the feminist ideologies because their turning their men away. You see a increase of white men marrying asian and indian women because their more docile and traditional. Black men aren't the only ones that's complaining about the attitudes of women in their own race.

When it comes to feminism I don't have a problem with what their fighting for but moreso the double standards that wreaks within their structure. You can't have it both ways, one minute you want to be strong and independent but still want the man to do all the old patriarch duties like protect, provide, and take lead when it's convenient for you. The main reason men did all those things were because women were looked at as "inferior". Women weren't allowed to own property, vote, drive, hell not even have their own bank accounts. While I'm not in support of those old practices I still don't support the double standards neither, it needs to be 50/50.