Augusta teen beat up in prison has leash around his neck like dog

Options

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? got his momma on the news trying to fight for him?

Lmao he think ? was bad before, he really about to be the block ? ..he gon be washing draws and giving up his meals until his release..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they win the lawsuit.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For all these ? that talk about being emasculated...that ? is emasculating.

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just another day in the life of a ? boy
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    For all these ? that talk about being emasculated...that ? is emasculating.

This ? is way past emasculation ? . He's going to get ? .

lebronface_medium.gif
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude gonna have to pc up lol they should shw that pic to them scared straight teens

Them two dudes in pic fuked up too they gonna beat down too for this ? now that its on te news that whole prison gonna get a shakedown and lockdown and its gonna be a ? for cellmates to get new phones from guards now on

Oh it's over for them ? . They can add kidnapping, assault and battery and whatever else to their sentence.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Meh.

People get their ? kicked in prison every ? day, B. It's Reason #2 why suckas should never go to prison in the first place.

? him, and whatever he did to get there.

mark-13.gif
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude gonna have to pc up lol they should shw that pic to them scared straight teens

Them two dudes in pic fuked up too they gonna beat down too for this ? now that its on te news that whole prison gonna get a shakedown and lockdown and its gonna be a ? for cellmates to get new phones from guards now on

Oh it's over for them ? . They can add kidnapping, assault and battery and whatever else to their sentence.

Word if they aint lifers they stupid as ? cuz now they aint gonna see the outside for a long time
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no ? way..they broke that dude like a white slave master breaks a slave..them down south ? have activated slave genetics to this day..the mentality down there is still stuck in 1940

I would of been carving up ? like turkeys with jail house shanks like Tony Montana trying to get a green card...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These niccas allowed to have belts . What type of prison is this?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    There's no ? way..they broke that dude like a white slave master breaks a slave..them down south ? have activated slave genetics to this day..the mentality down there is still stuck in 1940

I would of been carving up ? like turkeys with jail house shanks like Tony Montana trying to get a green card...

I don't think getting ? in prison is exclusively a down south Black thing..
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These two little dudes are getting DP for getting the level locced down .
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Everybody wanna be a savage until it's time be a savage. Him and his mom gon have to man the ? up because this is life for him now, and she just made it worse by taking it to the news. How the ? you want justice for a ? in jail.
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Never said it was

I decoded the symbolism behind why two black men got another black man on a collar like a pet..just like white slave owners used to have us back in the day

See you seeing what I said on one level but I'm percieving on another level...Ive been locked up with Georgia dudes,some of them have energy that is completely animal like

Beyond Black and white...this is animalistic
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    On top of that white ppl put this on fox news to subliminally send a message..

Those devils aren't fooling anyone except the foolish with this ?
  • Stiff
    Options

Never said it was

I decoded the symbolism behind why two black men got another black man on a collar like a pet..just like white slave owners used to have us back in the day

See you seeing what I said on one level but I'm percieving on another level...Ive been locked up with Georgia dudes,some of them have energy that is completely animal like

I'm saying though...how can you use your experience with criminals from down south to generalize for ALL Black people from down south.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ prison experts in this thread.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have ? his weight up before going in
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

Never said it was

I'm saying though...how can you use your experience with criminals from down south to generalize for ALL Black people from down south.

My post was not intended to generalize but the majority of the black people down here are more slave minded than other places and need to be raised vibration..the ratio of righteous warriors to devilish agent ? is lop sided

Do u live down south,b? I live in Macon GA..come down here and observe the polarity of the energy down here..one ? fought me because I used a "big word"

Like i said you percieving my post from one angle..if you disagree then that's fine..You have your perception based on your experiences..

• Stiff
    Options

Never said it was

My post was not intended to generalize but the majority of the black people down here are more slave minded than other places and need to be raised vibration..the ratio of righteous warriors to devilish agent ? is lop sided

Do u live down south,b? I live in Macon GA..come down here and observe the polarity of the energy down here..one ? fought me because I used a "big word"

Like i said you percieving my post from one angle..if you disagree then that's fine..You have your perception based on your experiences..

I live in Atlanta...? here are business minded..never spent too much time in Macon so I couldn't really speak on it.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you sound stupid.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what would make those dudes think that ok?
    you're in prison and still victimizing folks? what is the point of this prison system we have?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The concrete jungle is just that. ? ain't in there gettin rehabilitated, if anything, they learn how to be better criminals.