1235»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    This look like some ? from slavery man, them crackas prolly couldnt wait to put that ? on tv, this fat ? max couldnt wait to throw that image in your face either

1)this was on worldstar
    2)ain't this in ur part of the south? Lol(this what's hot?)
    3)you're a white boy lol self hate on ur blood L

I must be the darkest white boy in America

Lol at my part of the south, its called prison, Enrique

Dont you have to take your little sister to get fitted for her prom dress so she can wear it to walmart, what are you doing here

I pulled up ur quotes about ur white blood (blammed)

Ya ur part of the south is a ?

No sister

Lol u be ? at my posts ,,,keep crying about race
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
    ?

What's ur name? Michael ? Something like that

U fake militants with European name lol..
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Photo Taken Inside Georgia Prison Shows Teen Being Abused by Fellow Inmates: Family
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photo-shows-ga-teen-abused-fellow-inmates-family-article-1.2168556

By Nina Golgowski Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A mother is demanding answers after a Facebook photo surfaced showing her teenage son brutally beaten and tied up by his neck while serving time at a Georgia prison.

In the jarring photo, 18-year-old Cortez Berry, who was sentenced for a 2011 carjacking and robbery, is seen hunched down with a swollen eye in front of two shirtless young men, one who holds the end of a makeshift leash.

Cortez Berry was arrested at the age of 14 and is serving 8 1/2 years for agravated assault, robbery and theft of a motorvehicle.

Shizlansky wrote: »
    They gave him 8 years at 14.

Wtf

"Turned stick-up kid, but look what you done did
    Got sent up for a eight-year bid"
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    prison-guards-resign.jpg?w=640&h=360

Lame weirdo cornball >. growing up to being a hard ? that goes to jail

Stay lame, weird, and corny IC. Love yall.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? will catch heat if there's a major fallout (i.e. shakedown, lockdown on the block, etc.).Reminds of some ? that happened at the prison I work at. We had a death row inmate who wrote a letter to the local newspaper and to the families of his victims talking about how good he had it in prison laying around all day watching TV, playing cards & board games, & doing activities like yoga classes, art classes, etc (yes they have those in NC prisons).

When the newspaper put his letter in the newspaper and the public backlash ensued them ? ran up in there and snatched all of the TV's down, took all of the board games and decks of cards, and cancelled all of there activity classes. They locked the unit down for like 3 months. Dude was getting death threats from other inmates and they moved him to segregation for like 2 years until ? cooled off.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The young boy getting exposed like that is kinda ? up though. I say kinda only b/c of the ? I see at work on a daily basis. I work the lock-up/segregation unit at a maximum security prison. That means 23 hour lockdown (24 hours on Wednesday and Sunday), 3 showers a week, & no food items form the canteen. I've seen that ? break murderes, gangbangers, rapists, etc alike.

It's crazy seein gall of these so-called thugs get in here & start cracking up. ? be setting fires in their cells, cutting themselves, swallowing razors/batteries/metal, trying to hang themselves, and declaring suicidal intentions just to get out of their cells for an hour, get sent to the mental health unit, or (best case scenario) get a trip to an outside hospital. Then those same ? get out & back on the street just to front like they were in here doing their time like a stand up G to enhancve their street cred.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all Rick Ross ? be allowing this ? to happen to inmates. I seen it for myself. Snitches sitting in the same dam holding cell as their co-defendant. Rapists, murderers....cell mates with ppl locked up for traffic tickets.
  • Max.
    Options
    @bull6599 u should make a thread

It would do #s
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    The young boy getting exposed like that is kinda ? up though. I say kinda only b/c of the ? I see at work on a daily basis. I work the lock-up/segregation unit at a maximum security prison. That means 23 hour lockdown (24 hours on Wednesday and Sunday), 3 showers a week, & no food items form the canteen. I've seen that ? break murderes, gangbangers, rapists, etc alike.

It's crazy seein gall of these so-called thugs get in here & start cracking up. ? be setting fires in their cells, cutting themselves, swallowing razors/batteries/metal, trying to hang themselves, and declaring suicidal intentions just to get out of their cells for an hour, get sent to the mental health unit, or (best case scenario) get a trip to an outside hospital. Then those same ? get out & back on the street just to front like they were in here doing their time like a stand up G to enhancve their street cred.

Torture usually does that.