S2J vs. the internet

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1cks and OB4CL the same ? ? But they're so different.

I'm confused
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Wait hang on what's the story with 1cks?

That's what I'm saying, he posts in the footy thread (soccer).

Said he's from jersey and plays in the league over there? Although 80% of his posts are some ? articles.

Gotta personality disorder if so, kinda makes it ok for him to be with chicks with minor disabilities, like a dj Paul arm.

Come to think to it swear I've seen him brag about having threesomes and ? , knowing damn well he's just been ? with schizophrenics.

Yeah fam this is why I asked I haven't a clue what's goin' on
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @S2J

Explain to the people why manipulating and taking advantage of mentally disabled people isn't worse than a ? ?

At least a child's mind (even though traumatized) will develop. A mentally disabled mind will NEVER fully develop.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    why create a alias to post some regular stuff that you can already post.

shots fired at ol'jays

you change your screen name so much, they might as well be aliases..

why do you do it?

i don't like monotony, simple as that
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shots fired at ol'jays

why do you do it?

How are you still married?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is a Jepeka!!?

@BOSSExcellence thats his last name.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shots fired at ol'jays

why do you do it?

How are you still married?

I channel that energy to other things, it's very difficult for me tho....very
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing mods and they IP address stories

Im always down to hear a good conspiracy theory.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    the ? is a Jepeka!!?

i thought it was somethin dumb like pikanyande!? and he from Mutumbo or some ? !!?

now yall understand why i be like..

? AFRICA!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shots fired at ol'jays

Im guessing...Bcuz if u make wack ass threads n get clowned.. U go back to ur regular account n nobody knows
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1cks and OB4CL the same ? ? But they're so different.

I'm confused

Nah hell no, this is my only account. ? I look like posting with 2 accounts. Mods are ? with y'all. Check my IP
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, 1cks got his pic posted on here before. I think Chuck posted him

...Brah like 4'11,

lil ? look like Webster .

1cks obese as ? & was an international and domestic soccer superstar.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Nah, 1cks got his pic posted on here before. I think Chuck posted him

...Brah like 4'11,

lil ? look like Webster .

1cks obese as ? & was an international and domestic soccer superstar.

GOAT sport
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    the ? is a Jepeka!!?

i thought it was somethin dumb like pikanyande!? and he from Mutumbo or some ? !!?

now yall understand why i be like..

? AFRICA!

Whoa, whoa, whoa........................hold on now!

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speakin of Du..
    even he early on was on his ? ..

he got exposed and he stayed but now he's a more balanced poster.. why??! cause we know this ? . lol

bruh, i just talk a lotta ? ....

i talked ? then, i talk ? now...

and sometimes when you talk a lotta ? ...ESPECIALLY ON THE IC..you're gonna run into someone who talks ? better than you.....

i've gotten older and more mature over the year..sure.....

but i just got caught up in a few ? talking storms with you and a few other posters.....nothing to run from......but ? just don't know how to take an L and move on.....

i mean look at trill.....this ? took arguably the biggest L of the past coupe years.....yet still posting....

? 's whatever forreal...i never had a REAL beef with you ro any other poster for that matter...which is why ? can literally talk ? in one thread and laugh about ? in another....

i think s2j problem was he took himself, and his online persona way too seriously.....? got rocked now he's devastaed

right!!
    i mean we all take this ? somewhat serious.

but at the end of the day all i gotta do is log off and then none of this ? matters..
    BUT THAT ? !!?

oh he hurtin!! hahahaha

and nah ? ..
    i thought i legitimately did somethin to u..
    like had ur sister or somethin..
    u took ? personal
    . lol

I swear b4 it was @BossExcellence vs S2J, it was BossBoo vs a.mann... and b4 that it was CapitalB vs DuSoulja.

Yall nikkas would have me in legit tears! The back and forth between y'all two was like a phuckin' sitcom. LoL
  • MallyG
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    One thing I can verify is that one of his aliases really is that 1cks account. I thought it
    Was more IP bs but nah...that's the account he slipped up on.

Which makes this considerably weirder.
    ? hilarious! They two different people....or should I say, ones a bot and the other is a person. S2J Is a O.G poster. His original name for the longest was something like "Sacramento to japeeka". I remember asking him about his name a long time ago because I thought it was a lil corny. I think he's from japeeka kansas but moved to sac.

Could be wrong but it was something like that. He started acting like a know it all playa playa after he changed his name to S2J for some strange reason. Cuzzo just turned bitter all of a sudden, even cain(of all people) called himout on this lol.

LOL I just saw a thread about him ? handicap womenz Say it aint so, I can not, and will not believe this ? .

v1yysro0dwkw.gif

Ayyyeee, I had no clue!!

I remember s2jepeka. Nikkas be changin' names so much I can't keep up wit that ? ..... but you right tho, two totally different posting styles/personalities.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    speakin of Du..

he got exposed and he stayed but now he's a more balanced poster.. why??! cause we know this ? . lol

and sometimes when you talk a lotta ? ...ESPECIALLY ON THE IC..you're gonna run into someone who talks ? better than you.....

but i just got caught up in a few ? talking storms with you and a few other posters.....nothing to run from......but ? just don't know how to take an L and move on.....

i mean look at trill.....this ? took arguably the biggest L of the past coupe years.....yet still posting....

? 's whatever forreal...i never had a REAL beef with you ro any other poster for that matter...which is why ? can literally talk ? in one thread and laugh about ? in another....

i think s2j problem was he took himself, and his online persona way too seriously.....? got rocked now he's devastaed

right!!

but at the end of the day all i gotta do is log off and then none of this ? matters..
    BUT THAT ? !!?

oh he hurtin!! hahahaha

and nah ? ..
    u took ? personal
    . lol

I swear b4 it was @BossExcellence vs S2J, it was BossBoo vs a.mann... and b4 that it was CapitalB vs DuSoulja.

Yall nikkas would have me in legit tears! The back and forth between y'all two was like a phuckin' sitcom. LoL

i had some prior beefs wit the BdaP as well..
    cant remember the names.. but at that time it was many.. itd be a thread wit like 3-5 muthafuckas goin at me. smmfh

but let the record show i never initiated contact.

it seems that wit a new name comes a new ? catchin feelings.. cause the posting remains the same. smmfh
  • MallyG
    Options
    speakin of Du..

right!!

BUT THAT ? !!?

oh he hurtin!! hahahaha

and nah ? ..
    u took ? personal
    . lol

Man that du sonning legit had me sad for him.
    That was prolly the worst ive seen here. It was like the ic formed a voltron on telling du he needed to step his game up and get up out his momma crib.

It aint work tho.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... Both them guys was lettin' off plenty shots and both got hit up..... I jus think Boss had a higher caliber of weaponry.

Btw, is that ? in FoF?? If so I'd like to know the thread name. Ain't nothin' like a classic rerun.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speakin of Du..

right!!

BUT THAT ? !!?

oh he hurtin!! hahahaha

and nah ? ..
    u took ? personal
    . lol

Man that du sonning legit had me sad for him.
    That was prolly the worst ive seen here. It was like the ic formed a voltron on telling du he needed to step his game up and get up out his momma crib.

It aint work tho.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... Both them guys was lettin' off plenty shots and both got hit up..... I jus think Boss had a higher caliber of weaponry.

Btw, is that ? in FoF?? If so I'd like to know the thread name. Ain't nothin' like a classic rerun.

Man i think ? done erased that ? off the interwebz