S2J vs. the internet

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wall wrote: »
    Friendly basketball is woat. Callin fouls for eachother n ? "I fouled u bro, u want the ball?"
    nah-man.gif

? I be mad as ? . "Man let that ? call his own foul. It's game point and you wanna give this ? the ball back when he didn't call ? , FOH."

Bruh.........EXACTLY
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word unless u get popped in the face call it..
    dont try to call foul for me.. when you fouled me and i made the shot..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll talking that ? , but i've been in games when the dude just hold it all in, then tee off on the dude after being fouled for the last time.

If a dude be like "my bad brah, i fouled you", just take the ball out and thank him

What grinds my gears is the dude that gets inadvertently poked in the eye (or so he would have you believe) and just stop playing, the ball drops, and now everybody looking at him holding his face only for him to say "im good" after like 5 min.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    ya'll talking that ? , but i've been in games when the dude just hold it all in, then tee off on the dude after being fouled for the last time.

If a dude be like "my bad brah, i fouled you", just take the ball out and thank him

What grinds my gears is the dude that gets inadvertently poked in the eye (or so he would have you believe) and just stop playing, the ball drops, and now everybody looking at him holding his face only for him to say "im good" after like 5 min.

Say bruh, a poke in the eye aint no joke tho
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Friendly basketball is woat. Callin fouls for eachother n ? "I fouled u bro, u want the ball?"
    nah-man.gif

? I be mad as ? . "Man let that ? call his own foul. It's game point and you wanna give this ? the ball back when he didn't call ? , FOH."

any questionable call, we shoot for it
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah-man.gif

any questionable call, we shoot for it
    Of course.

But giving a ? a foul that he didn't call is not questionable. It's just ? stupid.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Say bruh, a poke in the eye aint no joke tho

(or so he would have you to believe) is the key part of my post lol
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Lol @lefty the ngga everytime he come out they rough his next

-Nah homie we BEEN here!

Lefty:

sad_frog.jpg

O-kaaay.

@S2J Nah bruh, ain't a ? in the world takin my next. You might as well leave the court after that.

nah-man.gif

Straight up, but in certain situations, my integrity override my competitiveness. If I ? you up, game point or not, i'm going to give it to you. If I just foul you on some regular ? , and you don't call itclosed mouths don't get fed, we goin the other way. I typically only give the foul if I basically hug the ? and yell out "his ball". Especially on some game point ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is weak
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    This ? is weak

This ? ain't never stepped foot on a basketball court so he want yall to change the subject....

Lol @ sticking to a subject. ? rookies
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? playing prison ball
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Lame ass background posters man lock this garbage
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Now the IC full of a bunch of failed street ballers huh?
    When it rains, it pours.

LOLOL... thanks.. just spit my water out on my keyboard .. preciate it bruh lol
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    This ? black is trippin hard
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the "I don't call fouls dude"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Dont be that guy...

that guy that "dont call fouls" but let the game be close and and someone breathes on him.. while he is the one who initiated the contact anyhow...(its usually the biggest dude there)

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Dont be that guy...

that guy that "dont call fouls" but let the game be close and and someone breathes on him.. while he is the one who initiated the contact anyhow...(its usually the biggest dude there)

Still won't call foul. Like I deadass don't call fouls.