THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED NOIR ? 3 ? FROM ILL COMMUNITY :( (nsfw)

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A stack for 6 nudes???

Word?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Never got an answer about them AJ 29's in exchange for my airport ride...... intramurals is coming up ma
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    BlackCat worth more than Top???

Put the sherm down my ? ya brain cells ?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

She's newer so it would be harder. You not even a big fan of top chill.

Plus she like 15 years older

young ? >>>
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Since you tricked on a ? and bought two pair or Jordans just to get your ass licked in the name of love.....how much cash would you be willing to give away in exchange for information to bring your exposer to her knees?

*hypothetical posting, the above is not meant to imply that I would sell out Kween.

None

Well that's a no-fun answer.

Dizz, how much would you pay for it? I know you've put up as much as 10K for this site getting shutdown, how much for the woman that snitched on you before becoming a mod?

Six nudes: $1000

I told @? _yunn to holla at me with them fresh charlie joints ? I got a band for em

Damn, what does capital B get for an hour with one of his hoes?

lmao, he aint getting no band in one hour I know that. Plus @BOSSExcellence out the game anyway he's a proud father now. I don't know whats the deal with yunn is dude acts like a ? he never speaks up for himself. Charlie got that little ? on a leesh she be like "chill yunn" "sit yunn" and he just shut up. I can't call it I guess we cut from different cloth.

hope u aint pay for that intel??

Lmao, Im ? with you big bruh. Say did you put @sixsicksins on backpage/craigslist the night of that mass PM??
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since you tricked on a ? and bought two pair or Jordans just to get your ass licked in the name of love.....how much cash would you be willing to give away in exchange for information to bring your exposer to her knees?

*hypothetical posting, the above is not meant to imply that I would sell out Kween.

None

Dizz, how much would you pay for it? I know you've put up as much as 10K for this site getting shutdown, how much for the woman that snitched on you before becoming a mod?

I told @? _yunn to holla at me with them fresh charlie joints ? I got a band for em

lmao, he aint getting no band in one hour I know that. Plus @BOSSExcellence out the game anyway he's a proud father now. I don't know whats the deal with yunn is dude acts like a ? he never speaks up for himself. Charlie got that little ? on a leesh she be like "chill yunn" "sit yunn" and he just shut up. I can't call it I guess we cut from different cloth.

hope u aint pay for that intel??

Lmao, Im ? with you big bruh. Say did you put @sixsicksins on backpage/craigslist the night of that mass PM??

nah..
    i said i was gonna shoot her number to a few thirsty Ps..

thanx for reminding me. lol
  • Chi Snow
    Options

young ? >>>
    I'm not a fan of none of these chicks but a ? a ? bruh

30+ Crew ? on these youngins and that's just facts on facts on facts
  • thatboydizz
    Options

young ? >>>

How much was Marley worth when I gave that to the IC for free?

Priceless. Thank you big brother.
    Nh_XX0vs_Copy_Copy.jpg
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

None

Wait..what
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Awh choice is banned. Im sad now
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awh choice is banned. Im sad now

Stop being a ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But I got some Meryl nudes........what yall tryna do?
  • thatboydizz
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Choice always gets dizz acting like a groupie.

He left me the keys and every since then its been my house. Choice push me when I post. You ? are so boring all yall want to do is post in the adhd thread for 900 post everyday. Foh. Coming up next For the first time in history illcommunity will have its very own tiny chat room. Im tired of posting I went diamond 10 times no one will ever have more than me. I want to cam up but im shy af @noir @dwo @gotdamkam @pico @sixsicksins where do I start
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 11_TIME_FOF_POSTER
    11_TIME_FOF_POSTER Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    But I got some Meryl nudes........what yall tryna do?

I want them!!!