Chris Rock tweets photo of himself getting pulled over by cops for third time in less than 2 months.

Options
2»

Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Rock is becoming a bit of a social activist..................after getting his $20 million
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i don't really see nothing wrong with what isaiah washington said. he didn't jump out the window & say anything crazy. i don't agree with him but if getting basic cars & asking why he gets pulled over is the way he chooses to combat the situation then that's him.

this dude up the street from me works on cars all the time & had a bunch of racing ? on his car & bike. he would get stopped everyday for infractions even tho his ? was all legal. he got tired of having to answer for it & rides around in his beat up ass truck now with no issues. i say all that to say...yea yea you shouldn't have to answer for ? to cops when you're doing nothing wrong. but if somebody decides not to deal with the ? & switch up the game it's not a huge deal.
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    must be hard being pulled over in a benz versus a bucket.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    There used to be some idiot driving around the city sellin and he drove this car EXCEPT HIS WAS FRUIT LOOPS

Fruit_Loops_Donk_Art_Car2.jpg

He locked up now

Where you from?