Rand Paul: 'I am Running For President'

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    He's against abortion and with SOOOO MANY reporters being female and pro-choice out there, they're gonna trip his ass up on purpose, watch.
    to be entirely fair, it's not like politicians have been saying "i'm personally against abortion but not against it being legal" for some time and making it work. now, it IS true he'll get less leeway on that point by virtue of being Republican.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    If Rand Paul would explain his positions better on air, instead of fighting reporters all the time, maybe he can make his case better to people. He has a temper tantrum problem at times, lol at this video.....it's kind of comical how bad his temper is, not good traits in sensitive times such as these
    Rand Paul: still not good at interviews

Yep, I think that's gonna be his downfall. He's against abortion and with SOOOO MANY reporters being female and pro-choice out there, they're gonna trip his ass up on purpose, watch. He needs to find a way to stop letting them get to his head.

And his position on "voluntary vaccinations" is controversial enough without him yelling and hushing reporters when they have questions about it. And I thought Chris Christie had a temper.

When did he say he's going to stop abortions??? I don't think you understand what him being a libertarian means.

It would help if he stopped dodging the questions he's been asked on that subject lately. But whatever, let's see how the campaign goes
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options
    He's against abortion and with SOOOO MANY reporters being female and pro-choice out there, they're gonna trip his ass up on purpose, watch.
    to be entirely fair, it's not like politicians have been saying "i'm personally against abortion but not against it being legal" for some time and making it work. now, it IS true he'll get less leeway on that point by virtue of being Republican.

Yeah, I think he knows that and it's why he's been dodging or giving vague answers on how he would effect pro-choice laws if he ever wins. Can't blame him, considering he doesn't even believe in abortion in cases of ? and ? ....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rand Paul would explain his positions better on air, instead of fighting reporters all the time, maybe he can make his case better to people. He has a temper tantrum problem at times, lol at this video.....it's kind of comical how bad his temper is, not good traits in sensitive times such as these

Yep, I think that's gonna be his downfall. He's against abortion and with SOOOO MANY reporters being female and pro-choice out there, they're gonna trip his ass up on purpose, watch. He needs to find a way to stop letting them get to his head.

And his position on "voluntary vaccinations" is controversial enough without him yelling and hushing reporters when they have questions about it. And I thought Chris Christie had a temper.

When did he say he's going to stop abortions??? I don't think you understand what him being a libertarian means.

It would help if he stopped dodging the questions he's been asked on that subject lately. But whatever, let's see how the campaign goes

Do you support late term abortion or not
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

I am 100% pro-choice so yes.....a woman has the right to do what she wishes with her body, as Mother Nature does whatever she wishes with its creations.
  • zombie
    Options

I am 100% pro-choice so yes.....a woman has the right to do what she wishes with her body, as Mother Nature does whatever she wishes with its creations.

Wow. you really are as evil as I thought you were. So if a girl is 8-9 months pregnant you would have no issue scraping a fully formed baby out of her ? .

And by the way it's not only her creation
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

Wow. you really are as evil as I thought you were. So if a girl is 8-9 months pregnant you would have no issue scraping a fully formed baby out of her ? .

Well it depends on the circumstances.......I'd support a late term abortion if the mother's health is in danger and if the fetus has a severe health problem that would make its life terrible. Or cases of ? and ? .

And how is that way of thinking evil? You're religious in a world in which mother nature kills people and other living things all the ? time. Is taking antibiotics evil?? Lots of living things die when you take antibiotics, should we ban antibiotics too??
  • zombie
    Options

Well it depends on the circumstances.......I'd support a late term abortion if the mother's health is in danger and if the fetus has a severe health problem that would make its life terrible. Or cases of ? and ? .

And how is that way of thinking evil? You're religious in a world in which mother nature kills people and other living things all the ? time. Is taking antibiotics evil?? Lots of living things die when you take antibiotics, should we ban antibiotics too??

Mother nature is not an intelligent thinking force. Lol at you comparing getting an abortion to taking antibiotics. So to you a fetus even at 7-9 months is just like bacteria and getting an abortion is like talking antibiotics. You truly are an evil person

Abortions of ? and ? could never happen late in a pregnancy. Abortions for health problems are reasonable and rand Paul does support them.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can you support a man that has known ties to white supremacist?

I think it's evil to support the dog eat dog, "who gives a ? about thy neighbor," capitalist ? that Rand espouses.To put profits before people. To destroy and exploit our environment by aiding people like the Koch brothers in their quest to subvert American citizens and ignore the sovereignty of their property.

I think Aqua Buddha is a charlatan through and through. This plagiarist-self righteous ? is basically Mitch McConnell's pet project. When he says "lets take our America back" and talks about states rights. you don't catch a bit of antebellum nostalgia? Who do you think he wants to take America back from?

• zombie
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

I think it's evil to support the dog eat dog, "who gives a ? about thy neighbor," capitalist ? that Rand espouses.To put profits before people. To destroy and exploit our environment by aiding people like the Koch brothers in their quest to subvert American citizens and ignore the sovereignty of their property.

I think Aqua Buddha is a charlatan through and through. This plagiarist-self righteous ? is basically Mitch McConnell's pet project. When he says "lets take our America back" and talks about states rights. you don't catch a bit of antebellum nostalgia? Who do you think he wants to take America back from?

What the ? are you talking about rand paul has no ties to white supremacist what he has is a bunch of liars and foolish liberals such as yourself that spread disinformation about the man.

That dog eat dog capitalist ? you hate so much is responsible for creating the most prosperous civilization that mankind has ever worked for.

I support states rights and all black people with brains would as well if there were not brain washed and owned by the liberal democratic party. We can either have liberty or we can continue to live in the semi-slavery of fake forced equality that the liberal democratic party has fooled minorities into excepting.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, we will just ignore the southern avenger etc. The problem with people like you is you choose to remain willfully ignorant in the face of facts.

Enjoy your liberty tho.
  • zombie
    Options
    Okay, we will just ignore the southern avenger etc. The problem with people like you is you choose to remain willfully ignorant in the face of facts.

Enjoy your liberty tho.

I am not ignorant of anything important I don't like liberalism I simply reject the current ideology that governs the land. I know rand paul hired someone he should not have but so the ? what I hire people I don't always look deeply into their background. There is no proof that paul knew that guy was a white supremacist
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

Mother nature is not an intelligent thinking force. Lol at you comparing getting an abortion to taking antibiotics. So to you a fetus even at 7-9 months is just like bacteria and getting an abortion is like talking antibiotics. You truly are an evil person

Abortions of ? and ? could never happen late in a pregnancy. Abortions for health problems are reasonable and rand Paul does support them.

I'm evil because I believe there are circumstances in which late term abortions are okay? LOL yeah okay.

Some people can't get early abortions in the case of ? and ? because they don't have the money to get one until it's late in the pregnancy. And we agree late term abortions for health problems are reasonable, so what's the big deal.

Abortion and taking antibiotics (killing hundreds of life forms) aren't too far off from each other, EITHER WAY, a life is gonna be taken away. You just value one part of life over another but I'm not gonna press this issue because in the end, I don't support late term abortions in just any case. Has to be certain circumstances.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Aqua Buddha boy has ties to a white supremacist.......?
  • zombie
    Options

I'm evil because I believe there are circumstances in which late term abortions are okay? LOL yeah okay.

Some people can't get early abortions in the case of ? and ? because they don't have the money to get one until it's late in the pregnancy. And we agree late term abortions for health problems are reasonable, so what's the big deal.

Abortion and taking antibiotics (killing hundreds of life forms) aren't too far off from each other, EITHER WAY, a life is gonna be taken away. You just value one part of life over another but I'm not gonna press this issue because in the end, I don't support late term abortions in just any case. Has to be certain circumstances.

In what circumstances besides health issues should we allow the abortion of a 8 month old fetus????? I mean really think about it how many ? victims are waiting for 8 months before they get an abortion. Foh there is little next to no excuse for a late term abortion.

late in the pregnancy my ass an abortion is about 250 dollars

so an abortion= taking antibiotics???? yeah you are evil know I understand you fully
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

In what circumstances besides health issues should we allow the abortion of a 8 month old fetus????? I mean really think about it how many ? victims are waiting for 8 months before they get an abortion. Foh there is little next to no excuse for a late term abortion.

so an abortion= taking antibiotics???? yeah you are evil know I understand you fully

miss-cleo-2.jpg

LOL yes Ms. Cleo, I'm the most evil person alive. I eat babies and I'm a vampire. The FBI knows me as Count Chocula.

An abortion is $250 maybe on avg but believe it or not, not everyone has money like that to spend. We do but a whole lot of others out there don't. Some people don't even know they're pregnant until very late in the pregnancy, especially those who are already fat. So in cases of ? and ? , and health, I'm pro-choice all the way late term wise. But if a woman is NOT under those circumstances, then I'm for letting states make up their own mind on the decision. You don't have to like my antibiotic example, maybe it was insensitive, but we ? living things all the time with soap and pills and don't blink an eye.

Human life is sacred true, but I don't believe anyone has the right to tell a woman what to do with HER body. Just like I can't tell Mother Nature to stop its hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, and earthquakes. You know, those things that often ? human beings?? You must think ? to be very evil for creating those things ; )
  • zombie
    Options

miss-cleo-2.jpg

LOL yes Ms. Cleo, I'm the most evil person alive. I eat babies and I'm a vampire. The FBI knows me as Count Chocula.

An abortion is $250 maybe on avg but believe it or not, not everyone has money like that to spend. We do but a whole lot of others out there don't. Some people don't even know they're pregnant until very late in the pregnancy, especially those who are already fat. So in cases of ? and ? , and health, I'm pro-choice all the way late term wise. But if a woman is NOT under those circumstances, then I'm for letting states make up their own mind on the decision. You don't have to like my antibiotic example, maybe it was insensitive, but we ? living things all the time with soap and pills and don't blink an eye.

Human life is sacred true, but I don't believe anyone has the right to tell a woman what to do with HER body. Just like I can't tell Mother Nature to stop its hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, and earthquakes. You know, those things that often ? human beings?? You must think ? to be very evil for creating those things ; )

You are not the most evil but you are still a horrible human being for supporting late term abortions You are making jokes about it but if you could support the killing of a fully functioning baby what else do you expect me to call you accept evil. ? is ? and to him the soul is what is important from his perspective those natural things like earthquakes don't ? us to begin with

AND YOU ARE FULL OF ? 250 is not a large amount of money at all that's a pair of foamposites and these same ? you claim to be soooooo poor spend more than that getting their weave and nails done. So I don't want to hear no ? about them not being able to afford 250 there is no excuse except there own foolish irresponsibility.

at 7 months it's no longer just her ? body.
  • janklow
    Options
    Yeah, I think he knows that and it's why he's been dodging or giving vague answers on how he would effect pro-choice laws if he ever wins. Can't blame him, considering he doesn't even believe in abortion in cases of ? and ? ....
    to be honest, at this point, i just see all the "? he'll stop abortions" as a shameless tactic and not a real concern no matter who the specific politician it's being aimed at

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rand Paul has close ties with Alex Jones and other right wing militia groups. His pops was a racist and libertarians are closet racist. They believe that the civil rights act was govt over reach Rand Paul doesnt care about black folk. He just wants our votes.
  • janklow
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    libertarians are closet racist
    seems pretty unfounded

ps. no politicians give a ? about ANYONE. they all just want our votes

• zombie
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Rand Paul has close ties with Alex Jones and other right wing militia groups. His pops was a racist and libertarians are closet racist. They believe that the civil rights act was govt over reach Rand Paul doesnt care about black folk. He just wants our votes.

yeah that's ? if a can call myself an adherent to any political philosophy it would be libertarism and I love black folk.

There are racist liberals, racist conservatives and racist libertarians discounting a political philosophy on the basis that some of it's followers are racist is childish and there are problems with the civil rights act but over time people have begun to believe that it was the perfect piece of legislation which it is not,
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

miss-cleo-2.jpg

You are not the most evil but you are still a horrible human being for supporting late term abortions You are making jokes about it but if you could support the killing of a fully functioning baby what else do you expect me to call you accept evil. ? is ? and to him the soul is what is important from his perspective those natural things like earthquakes don't ? us to begin with

AND YOU ARE FULL OF ? 250 is not a large amount of money at all that's a pair of foamposites and these same ? you claim to be soooooo poor spend more than that getting their weave and nails done. So I don't want to hear no ? about them not being able to afford 250 there is no excuse except there own foolish irresponsibility.

at 7 months it's no longer just her ? body.

Not everyone has $250 to spend on an early abortion, you forgot some women are unemployed??? You live in NYC, so you should see the many people out there holding signs these days saying they're hungry and homeless. And yes, some homeless women get ? . I don't want little girls or anyone in general who is broke to be forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy, especially if it was against their will. If it means it happening at 7 months into the pregnancy, so be it.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options
    to be honest, at this point, i just see all the "? he'll stop abortions" as a shameless tactic and not a real concern no matter who the specific politician it's being aimed at

Maybe it's "unrealistic" that he will end or stop abortions but with a Republican Senate in charge AND him dodging questions on the subject, he needs to go on record and say he will NOT appoint Supreme Court judges who are not pro-choice. When he says these things publicly, people like myself will not be as alarmed and I'll cut him some slack.

With that being said, some people here are also saying Rand Paul has connects to a white supremacist, so that's not helping his case either.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe it's "unrealistic" that he will end or stop abortions but with a Republican Senate in charge AND him dodging questions on the subject, he needs to go on record and say he will NOT appoint Supreme Court judges who are not pro-choice. When he says these things publicly, people like myself will not be as alarmed and I'll cut him some slack.

With that being said, some people here are also saying Rand Paul has connects to a white supremacist, so that's not helping his case either.

Are you going to have an abortion fam? Is your girl up in the air with a subject you want her to ? the babe? I ask because again the subject is strawman and unless it is directly affecting your life I give less then a ? if a Judge is Pro choice or not. My bigger concern are they pro sense and liberty are they going to be politicians from the bench or are they going to rule based on the wording and fairness of the law. I am against abortion but pro choice I also belive that the Baby has rights to life also and where the law gets fuzzy is in the fact that a Mother has the right to summary execution at will but the father does not have that same right when it is equal parts in creation from them both. It gets more murky when you consider that if someone incidentally kills or injures the child in utero they can be charged with murder their is a double standard involved that is not unlike a reverse double jeopardy all the way around in regards to a child in the ? and abortion. All that said I believe in Birth control and I do not see abortion as a portent of that it is a medical procedure in my opinion that should only be preformed in the most dire set of circumstances. Sadly as a issue it is one that shows how savage both sides are and even worse how apathetic and hypocritical our society is on so many petty levels...
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options

Are you going to have an abortion fam? Is your girl up in the air with a subject you want her to ? the babe? I ask because again the subject is strawman and unless it is directly affecting your life I give less then a ? if a Judge is Pro choice or not. My bigger concern are they pro sense and liberty are they going to be politicians from the bench or are they going to rule based on the wording and fairness of the law. I am against abortion but pro choice I also belive that the Baby has rights to life also and where the law gets fuzzy is in the fact that a Mother has the right to summary execution at will but the father does not have that same right when it is equal parts in creation from them both. It gets more murky when you consider that if someone incidentally kills or injures the child in utero they can be charged with murder their is a double standard involved that is not unlike a reverse double jeopardy all the way around in regards to a child in the ? and abortion. All that said I believe in Birth control and I do not see abortion as a portent of that it is a medical procedure in my opinion that should only be preformed in the most dire set of circumstances. Sadly as a issue it is one that shows how savage both sides are and even worse how apathetic and hypocritical our society is on so many petty levels...

Nah I don't know anyone who is getting an abortion soon lol, I'm just laying out why some people think it's a needed procedure in certain circumstances. It's not the most important issue to me but at the same time, I believe society needs pro choice Supreme Court judges out there. If Rand Paul gets elected president, he would have some power to change that. I do agree the father's word is important, if he doesn't want an early termination, then that should be taken into consideration. I more or less agree with the rest of your post, but it's why Rand eventually is gonna have to air out his whole philosophy on this issue.

On that note, I'm willing to let this abortion argument die out (assuming Zombie is also willing to do so), as it doesn't effect me now and there are more important issues out there. But Rand Paul has to understand it's a big issue for many people out there, and the more he dodges the questions on the subject, the more people will jump to their own conclusions on what his future goals will be.