Aliens = Demons ?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
edited April 2015 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aliens are just aliens man......

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-nasa-search-alien-life-20150407-story.html

NASA: We'll find alien life in 10 to 20 years
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Chronicler wrote: »
    Aliens are just aliens man......

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-nasa-search-alien-life-20150407-story.html

NASA: We'll find alien life in 10 to 20 years

so demonic

DEMONS !

Demons live on other planets? Cool, I wonder what they look like
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like World of Warcraft
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought aliens could also be regarded as angels, or gods
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Considering the Bible ? is a demon in its own form, the thread title and video are very ironic.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything is possible
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    LOL......the irony.....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on what you good you interpret "alien"....

This is on my profile. It's from the Book of Enoch...i
    Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: 'Ye should intercede for men, and not men for you. Wherefore have ye left high, holy and eternal heaven, and lain with women and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men, and taken wives unto yourselves and done like the child of earth and begotten giants as sons. And although ye were holy, spiritual living and eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten children with the blood of flesh, have lusted after flesh and blood as those who do die and perish.'" And as for the giants or Nephilim produced by them: "The giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth...Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin

Based in that...the statement made by OP is partially true.

I didn't watch the video tho.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Worth reading if interested, hope it makes sense:

Y-DNA A00 and the Peoples of Cameroon: In Search of the Homeland

What are the goals of this project?

Our research forms a part of the wider, global human project to understand the family tree that connects us all, both on a large scale and in detail. In 2012, we found a branch on the human Y-chromosome phylogenetic tree, haplogroup A00, that's far older than any other branch previously known, having its origins at the dawn of the human species' emergence. The only peoples on earth it's known to exist among are a few African-Americans, and Cameroonians of certain ethnic groups.

https://experiment.com/projects/y-dna-a00-and-the-peoples-of-cameroon-in-search-of-the-homeland

The Latin text has been supplied by Mr. Wilfried Lechner-Schmidt. It basically follows the Group I text from which Meyer printed in his critical edition ["Vita Adae et Evae" Abhandlungen der koeniglichen Bayerischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, Philsoph.-philologische Klasse. Munich: 14.3: 185-250] It has been translated by B. Custis with the assistance of G. Anderson and R. Layton
    THE LIFE OF ADAM AND EVE

Fall of Satan - [go to original Latin]
    12.1 Groaning, the Devil said: "O Adam, all my enmity, jealousy, and resentment is towards you, since on account of you I was expelled and alienated from my glory, which I had in heaven in the midst of the angels. On account of you I was cast out upon the earth."
    12.2 Adam answered: "What have I done to you?
    12.3 What fault do I have against you? Since you have not been harmed nor injured by us, why do you persecute us?"
    13.1 The Devil answered: "Adam what are you saying to me? On account of you I was cast out from heaven.
    13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of ? and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When ? blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of ? , Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of ? . The Lord ? then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.'
    14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord ? , just as the Lord ? has commanded.'
    14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of ? Jehovah.'
    14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.'
    15.1 Hearing this, other angels who were under me were unwilling to worship him.
    15.2 Michael said: 'Worship the image of ? . If you do not worship, the Lord ? will grow angry with you.'
    15.3 said: 'If he grows angry with me, I will place my seat above the stars of heaven and I will be like the Most High.'
    16.1 Then the Lord ? grew angry with me and sent me forth with my angels from our glory. On account of you we were expelled from our dwelling into this world and cast out upon the earth.
    16.2 Immediately we were in grief, since we had been despoiled of so much glory,
    16.3 and we grieved to see you in such a great happiness of delights.
    16:4 By a trick I cheated your wife and caused you to be expelled through her from the delights of your happiness, just as I had been expelled from my glory."
    17.1 Hearing this, Adam cried out with a great shout because of the Devil, and said: "O Lord my ? , in your hands is my life. Make this adversary of mine be far from me, who seeks to ruin my soul. Give me his glory which he himself lost."
    17.2 Immediately the Devil no longer appeared to him.
    17.3 Adam truly persevered for forty days standing in penitence in the waters of the Jordan.

http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/anderson/vita/english/vita.lat.html

Fallen angels by rank
    Some of the fallen were supposedly members of more than one rank, but this list will only list the primary rank, or the rank that is most well-known, of each apostate angel. For more information, see the articles of the various entities.

First Sphere
    Seraphim
    Lucifer
    Satan
    Leviathan
    Belial

Cherubim
    ?
    Beelzebub
    Berith
    Lauviah
    Marou
    Salikotal

Thrones
    Focalor
    Forneus
    Gressil
    Mammon
    Murmur
    Nelchael
    Phenex
    Purson
    Raum
    Sonneillon
    Sytri
    Verrine

Second Sphere
    Dominions
    Balam
    Marchosias
    Nilaihah
    Oeillet
    Paimon
    Rosier

Virtues
    Agares
    Ariel
    Barbatos
    Belial
    Lelaliah
    Purson
    Sealiah
    Senciner
    Uzziel

Powers
    Amy
    Beleth
    Carnivean
    Carreau
    Crocell
    Gaap
    Lehahiah
    Uvall

Third Sphere
    Principalities
    Belphegor
    Imamiah
    Ian
    Nisroch
    Nithael
    Verrier

Archangels
    Adramelech
    Ananael
    Basasael
    Dagon
    Mephistopheles
    Moloch
    Rimmon
    Rumjal
    Sarfael
    Thammuz
    Zagiel

Angels
    Arakiba
    Arakiel
    Araxiel
    Arioch
    Armans
    Asael
    Asbeel
    Astoreth
    Caim
    Iuvart

http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/misc/fallen_angesl.html
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Worth reading if interested, hope it makes sense:

Y-DNA A00 and the Peoples of Cameroon: In Search of the Homeland

What are the goals of this project?

Our research forms a part of the wider, global human project to understand the family tree that connects us all, both on a large scale and in detail. In 2012, we found a branch on the human Y-chromosome phylogenetic tree, haplogroup A00, that's far older than any other branch previously known, having its origins at the dawn of the human species' emergence. The only peoples on earth it's known to exist among are a few African-Americans, and Cameroonians of certain ethnic groups.

https://experiment.com/projects/y-dna-a00-and-the-peoples-of-cameroon-in-search-of-the-homeland

The Latin text has been supplied by Mr. Wilfried Lechner-Schmidt. It basically follows the Group I text from which Meyer printed in his critical edition ["Vita Adae et Evae" Abhandlungen der koeniglichen Bayerischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, Philsoph.-philologische Klasse. Munich: 14.3: 185-250] It has been translated by B. Custis with the assistance of G. Anderson and R. Layton
    THE LIFE OF ADAM AND EVE

Fall of Satan - [go to original Latin]
    12.1 Groaning, the Devil said: "O Adam, all my enmity, jealousy, and resentment is towards you, since on account of you I was expelled and alienated from my glory, which I had in heaven in the midst of the angels. On account of you I was cast out upon the earth."
    12.2 Adam answered: "What have I done to you?
    12.3 What fault do I have against you? Since you have not been harmed nor injured by us, why do you persecute us?"
    13.1 The Devil answered: "Adam what are you saying to me? On account of you I was cast out from heaven.
    13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of ? and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When ? blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of ? , Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of ? . The Lord ? then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.'
    14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord ? , just as the Lord ? has commanded.'
    14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of ? Jehovah.'
    14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.'
    15.1 Hearing this, other angels who were under me were unwilling to worship him.
    15.2 Michael said: 'Worship the image of ? . If you do not worship, the Lord ? will grow angry with you.'
    15.3 said: 'If he grows angry with me, I will place my seat above the stars of heaven and I will be like the Most High.'
    16.1 Then the Lord ? grew angry with me and sent me forth with my angels from our glory. On account of you we were expelled from our dwelling into this world and cast out upon the earth.
    16.2 Immediately we were in grief, since we had been despoiled of so much glory,
    16.3 and we grieved to see you in such a great happiness of delights.
    16:4 By a trick I cheated your wife and caused you to be expelled through her from the delights of your happiness, just as I had been expelled from my glory."
    17.1 Hearing this, Adam cried out with a great shout because of the Devil, and said: "O Lord my ? , in your hands is my life. Make this adversary of mine be far from me, who seeks to ruin my soul. Give me his glory which he himself lost."
    17.2 Immediately the Devil no longer appeared to him.
    17.3 Adam truly persevered for forty days standing in penitence in the waters of the Jordan.

http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/anderson/vita/english/vita.lat.html

Fallen angels by rank
    Some of the fallen were supposedly members of more than one rank, but this list will only list the primary rank, or the rank that is most well-known, of each apostate angel. For more information, see the articles of the various entities.

First Sphere
    Seraphim
    Lucifer
    Satan
    Leviathan
    Belial

Cherubim
    ?
    Beelzebub
    Berith
    Lauviah
    Marou