IC Fun Facts

KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited April 2015 in AKA Donkey
Post random stupid ass ? that we don't already know about you within your posting tenure here.

I'll go first:

• Beztmilkshake4u is my cousin. First cousin too smfh.
  • Me and OffThaTop/Ducky shared a TMobile phone plan years ago because I was 18 and didn't have enough credit history to get my own. No ? .
  • I was Jenn.Bush's high school sweetheart "Brian" on that phone call with Anonymous aka Seedz.
  • I phished Seedz his first day on the IC and destroyed his Myspace music page (for the better).

I'll think of more later, I'm eating Funyuns right now..

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got three alias accounts that I use to troll other sub forums.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pico's alias.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    • I shipped Legendz ? magazines and Hummingbird stolen perfumes via UPS from my job back in the day. I addressed it to "Ms. Hummingbird". Them ? were searching all through the files looking for a client with the last name Hummingbird when they checked the shipping logs lmao.
    • I've met 6 IC posters in person - Seedz (me and him went to Philly to visit Bea, you mad Parallel??). Then Seedz again, Shootem, Rondeezy (nh), GMarquee (that's his Twitter name, forgot his IC name), and his girl at the time who used to post. We went to Hard Rock Cafe *pauz* in NYC.
    • ^ I stole Rondeezy's bike that day. There used to be a pic that Seedz took of me riding off on it. Poor Deezy.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    • I shipped Legendz ? magazines and Hummingbird stolen perfumes via UPS from my job back in the day. I addressed it to "Ms. Hummingbird". Them ? were searching all through the files looking for a client with the last name Hummingbird when they checked the shipping logs lmao.
    • I've met 6 IC posters in person - Seedz (me and him went to Philly to visit Bea, you mad Parallel??). Then Seedz again, Shootem, Rondeezy (nh), GMarquee (that's his Twitter name, forgot his IC name), and his girl at the time who used to post. We went to Hard Rock Cafe *pauz* in NYC.
    • ^ I stole Rondeezy's bike that day. There used to be a pic that Seedz took of me riding off on it. Poor Deezy.

This is dumbest ? ive ever read
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn at the Brian revelation
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post random stupid ass ? that we don't already know about you within your posting tenure here.

I'll go first:

• Me and OffThaTop/Ducky shared a TMobile phone plan years ago because I was 18 and didn't have enough credit history to get my own. No ? .
    • I was Jenn.Bush's high school sweetheart "Brian" on that phone call with Anonymous aka Seedz.
    • I phished Seedz his first day on the IC and destroyed his Myspace music page (for the better).

Wait wait Jenn pulled you in for that?
  • Focal Point
    Jenn was right up rt 1.
  • Focal Point
    Maria7 had a deep voice but was sexy as ? .

Pinklady was older than many of us, did some modeling, made good bread, and was pretty damn cool.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you mean you had people in Aquafinas home?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    @runningwolf1980 was my partner in crime in the sneaker game back when I was still in the states. Used to make trades and I'd flip em for double on craigslist.

I met up with a shorty on here back in 09, when I was unknown even in the reason.

Wasn't that iheartcali?
    Nh
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    What you mean you had people in Aquafinas home?

she was on the ps3 one day with me and my brother and she had a knock at the door.
    she sets the headset down and goes to open the door, they come in and she daps them up blah blah blah, set down get back on the game then my brother tells her "aye is that so and so? tell him i said wasup, then she gets the headset taken from her, they get to talkin and all you hear is Aqua yelling "WHAT THE ? ?!?(LIKE 5 x's) ? YOU JAMEL I HATE YOUR ASS!" and she cut it off.

LMAO, ? awesome
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    @runningwolf1980 was my partner in crime in the sneaker game back when I was still in the states. Used to make trades and I'd flip em for double on craigslist.

I met up with a shorty on here back in 09, when I was unknown even in the reason.

@_goldie_ @runningwolf1980 inspired me to create the sneakers thread. I had the woat sneaker game. Lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll go first:

I remember when this broad was trying to drop ether on another female poster and ended up getting drowned in ether after some ? told her she looks better than you.

I swear ? I ain't seen posting in years came back to pile in on her that day never seen some ? backfire here like that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Crude_ wrote: »

I'll go first:

I remember when this broad was trying to drop ether on another female poster and ended up getting drowned in ether after some ? told her she looks better than you.

I swear ? I ain't seen posting in years came back to pile in on her that day never seen some ? backfire here like that.

I got my shots in for sure.. Imindabanned went in.. I wish i could find that thread
    I still remember her baby shoes
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Crude_ wrote: »

I'll go first:

I thought it was a thread about Fantasia .... That was a long time ago lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally was in tears I was laughing so hard at that Beztmilkshake4u sonning