What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC Fun Facts

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    It was vicious ... Out of control

Lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    Crude_Elzo69RenaissanceDarcSkiesiron man1
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really was shy guy.

I saw dallasmisses at big t bazaar, she mugged me when I called out her ic name.

I know Kat back from the wordofsouth days but she went diva from the ic and forgot.

Me n quiet listener had a pact to expose her SIMPs but I got bored and trolled her into leaving the ic.

The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Elzo69RenaissanceMsSouthernKillaChamiron man1Ajackson17texas409
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Good times ....
    UTDefense.jpg
    Idiopathic JokerYoung Stef
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    StoneColdMikeyBangEm_Bart _Goldie_BrideofKillaAjackson17StillFaggyAFreapin505Young Stef
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Y'all know most of my shit...

Fundzoplenty came to my church twice, once for a fish fry, and another time he brought his kids for the school supply fun day...

Me and wall planned on crashing his house for a impromptu fight party cuz his house in dc was a decent half way point between Baltimore and Virginia, but he wouldn't give us the address....bastard....

We're still friends on face book. Where i'm actually friends with quite a number of ic posters

BangEm_Bart _Goldie_MasteryAjackson17Young Stef
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conflict is my cousin twice removed
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    lol
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Ajackson17gns
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Lol I can't remember if it was jamel or playmaker, but we were playing battlefield 3 and one of them niggaz was driving a armored jeep while I was manning the gun on top of it....well I saw a trap at the top of the hill.

I yelled trap, and jumped out...this Nigga kept driving and got lit the fuck up.....hilarious....

Also we got a nice group together for dead island once and I got the car stuck on multiple occasions when we were trying to flee zombies....I will never live that down

Fuck you du.

We teamed well on dead rising 2

[Deleted User]Ajackson17
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really have a fun fact but before I came to the IC, me, @memphis2sac & @marc123 use to post on this dirty south rap forum a long time ago (this is about 2000)
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    gns wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    @runningwolf1980 was my partner in crime in the sneaker game back when I was still in the states. Used to make trades and I'd flip em for double on craigslist.

I met up with a shorty on here back in 09, when I was unknown even in the reason.

Wasn't that iheartcali?
    Nh

Nah, she stayed in my area.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

gns_Goldie_
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont even know why I wacked you but she wacked you so it must have been some ol' fuck shit @noir
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    PurrStoneColdMikey
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    DWO wrote: »
    Dro sent me and the wife a comforter as a wedding present...There's nothing he can do to make me genuinely dislike him....

But the day kat was pming me cuz she thought be was legit depressed was probably one of his best pranks on the ic....she really cares about him y'all

Haha dro a fool for that Kat cares. Nigga sent her PMS like he was going to kill himself @dwo
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back