IC Fun Facts

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been posting on this site since 2003 and nobody knew I post here until I said I mistakenly licked a chick ass.

Okay I lied ...............................................it wasnt a mistake.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I first got on the ic

I thought all you ? and ? were ? and thots.

I still haven't change that thought
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Cain, parallel, and sion are genuine great people, they all donated money and sponsored me on my walk for ALS last year....

Parallel left a message on the website saying

"I really love du, he's like a father to me..nh"

My wife was the organizer for our team and was like

"I can't stand your ic friends, but tell him thanks"

Smh...if any one wants to sponsor me this year, pm me...the walk isn't till October, but we start organizing during the summer

I have to c/s this...one time I got PR to give $50 to charity over some silly IC bet....can't even remember what it was but he paid up and posted receipts.

He also pm'd me once to check on my mental state when I split up with ol girl nh...real ? and a great poster.

? that cracka

He deleted all my posts from my poster of the year year
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    One shining moment:

20k2cls.png

@ thinking it was a gif. Thought my phone was downloading it slow.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PR's a great guy.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PR's a great guy.

Cs i remember PR Called me a ? in tinychat. Goodtimes
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pr i bet you won't do it again
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Cain, parallel, and sion are genuine great people, they all donated money and sponsored me on my walk for ALS last year....

Parallel left a message on the website saying

"I really love du, he's like a father to me..nh"

My wife was the organizer for our team and was like

"I can't stand your ic friends, but tell him thanks"

Smh...if any one wants to sponsor me this year, pm me...the walk isn't till October, but we start organizing during the summer

I have to c/s this...one time I got PR to give $50 to charity over some silly IC bet....can't even remember what it was but he paid up and posted receipts.

He also pm'd me once to check on my mental state when I split up with ol girl nh...real ? and a great poster.

That charity still sends me a happy birthday email every year asking if I want to give again lmao
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    @noir was the first person I talked to outside the IC. she a great woman
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I joined the IC because while lurking I saw a thread by @darkskies saying all women from the South were hoes

I still don't forgive him for that thread !!!!!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really must of pinched a nerve
  • Parallel
    Options
    when i first joined the IC it was like a month or so before that whole "see ya around thanks giving" shut down.....

i made a impact, but it wasn't nothing serious, at least not at first....

like the whole time the site was down, i was on aim talking to icecreameboni, she asked for my aim name for one of the conference calls i think.....anyway, she was letting me know all about the ic....beefs, who to avoid, who's cool...everything....she never really came back after it rebooted, but that's pretty much why i seemed to have a heads up and shoot to popularity so quickly......shorty was my ic coach, lol

Dang I always wondered how this happened. It was like you just popped up out of nowhere and took ? over on the IC Du appreciation week. Wtf
    you wanted that statement to be true sooooooooooo bad
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing personal guys. i was just bored.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Tony Dubbz was legitimately concerned about what Du was dreaming about one night

2qdsm5j.jpg

? outta here bruh
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pr was being racist on the low on that tinychat screenshot
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I used to invade the Colis tinychat room and act like Parallel. Used to say a bunch of off the wall ? and flirt with Covet when she started camming up over there. That was back when Seedz went over there and started posting with them. Seedz used to be ? as hell and I used reverse psychology on him to make him think I was Parallel so he wouldn't ban me
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I also got a lot of ? between me and Marley. We were cool as hell in the ? . Talked to her about my relationship problems n ? & sshe even got on aim or yahoo wit her (Cant remember) and she let me see her face when everybody was still calling her a mystery. We had a pact.. i forgot what that ? was called but im pretty sure there were other ? that were in on the pact too that got to see her face cause they were apart of that tinychat clique we had.

This was during the KingJamal simp days
  • Parallel
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I used to invade the Colis tinychat room and act like Parallel. Used to say a bunch of off the wall ? and flirt with Covet when she started camming up over there. That was back when Seedz went over there and started posting with them. Seedz used to be ? as hell and I used reverse psychology on him to make him think I was Parallel so he wouldn't ban me

...what in the ? ?
  • Parallel
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I also got a lot of ? between me and Marley. We were cool as hell in the ? . Talked to her about my relationship problems n ? & sshe even got on aim or yahoo wit her (Cant remember) and she let me see her face when everybody was still calling her a mystery. We had a pact.. i forgot what that ? was called but im pretty sure there were other ? that were in on the pact too that got to see her face cause they were apart of that tinychat clique we had.

This was during the KingJamal simp days

Did any of them stem from you pretending to be a white man on Tinychat?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options