IC Fun Facts

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ MsJayHova being new. I remember when @DarcSkies first put her on that summer jam screen.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I signed up while searching 2pac is alive conspiracies back in the day
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Lol @ MsJayHova being new. I remember when @DarcSkies first put her on that summer jam screen.

Yeah. Sorry brehs. But I e-hit marley first...no ray j lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

What year was that? Lol @DarcSkies
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

What year was that? Lol @DarcSkies
    Bruuuh...

Back when soulseek was poppin lol
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    I also got a lot of ? between me and Marley. We were cool as hell in the ? . Talked to her about my relationship problems n ? & sshe even got on aim or yahoo wit her (Cant remember) and she let me see her face when everybody was still calling her a mystery. We had a pact.. i forgot what that ? was called but im pretty sure there were other ? that were in on the pact too that got to see her face cause they were apart of that tinychat clique we had.

This was during the KingJamal simp days

Did any of them stem from you pretending to be a white man on Tinychat?

The funny thing about that ? is you and Covet used to have some serious convos on tinychat and id be sittin back like yo PR is really into these conversations..

Thats when i got the idea and was like yo im bout to make Covet fall in love with this ? by making her think I am him.

By serious conversations you are referring to the ones where she would have mental breakdowns and I'd be talking about her not having a bootyhole?

Also, you're so ? weird.
  • crazy busy
    crazy busy Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    I got three alias accounts that I use to troll other sub forums.

This is one of them, guess the rest
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I also got a lot of ? between me and Marley. We were cool as hell in the ? . Talked to her about my relationship problems n ? & sshe even got on aim or yahoo wit her (Cant remember) and she let me see her face when everybody was still calling her a mystery. We had a pact.. i forgot what that ? was called but im pretty sure there were other ? that were in on the pact too that got to see her face cause they were apart of that tinychat clique we had.

The funny thing about that ? is you and Covet used to have some serious convos on tinychat and id be sittin back like yo PR is really into these conversations..

Thats when i got the idea and was like yo im bout to make Covet fall in love with this ? by making her think I am him.

By serious conversations you are referring to the ones where she would have mental breakdowns and I'd be talking about her not having a bootyhole?

Also, you're so ? weird.

Hell na yall used to have other convos like serious ones.. about whatever you majored in during college and ? . I forgot what it was but it had something to do with kids..

yall would cam up and everything and just be going back and forth about that ?

I remember the break downs too but this was different and went down when there wasnt many people in the chat. Yea thats right bruh, I done seen it all, no Jeezy
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to post on KTT with @kame

At the time a new poster had arrived and caused a lot of controversies and funny ass discussions on there. She was an older white woman who loved kid cudi. Anyway she asked if there were better foruns out there and i yold her try the IC

Lols were had
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only reason I ended up on the IC is b/c I had a hard time registering on SOHH. I gave up.

So I just happened to do Google search and randomly picked the 1st hip hop site I saw.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

Also, you're so ? weird.

Hell na yall used to have other convos like serious ones.. about whatever you majored in during college and ? . I forgot what it was but it had something to do with kids..

yall would cam up and everything and just be going back and forth about that ?

I remember the break downs too but this was different and went down when there wasnt many people in the chat. Yea thats right bruh, I done seen it all, no Jeezy

Oh yeah when seedz was ? af. I can see why you and your girl had problems though now at least.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

At the time a new poster had arrived and caused a lot of controversies and funny ass discussions on there. She was an older white woman who loved kid cudi. Anyway she asked if there were better foruns out there and i yold her try the IC

Lols were had

Covet loved Kid Cudi.......interesting

Yeah i directed covet to the ic
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Lols were had

Covet loved Kid Cudi.......interesting

Yeah i directed covet to the ic

I miss Covet.

It made me happy when I used to see her laugh and smile on tinychat.

Now she's gone.....and that makes me sad.

I'm sad now :-(
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AggyAF .

Do you still keep in touch with Covet?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @AggyAF .

Do you still keep in touch with Covet?

Nope lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I joined the IC because while lurking I saw a thread by @darkskies saying all women from the South were hoes

I still don't forgive him for that thread !!!!!

Wouldn't say down south chicks r hoes (except for the white ones that ? with brothas) it's just that being from a big city or being foreign nh it's pretty easy to get ass down there. Which is awesome.
    Southern hospitality>>>>>
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    @gns did you go to KC
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is in kc for me to go there bruh?
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most down south ? are hoes though. Excellent hoes. Suck a ? and cook some ? to clog ya arteries. Be proud
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fun fact: me & @pico met at school.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, you'd be gullible to believe southern chicks are easy. They're hypocritical and dumb but not easy.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Fun fact: me & @pico met at school.

Thats a lie
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? 30 yo talmbout she was in school with pico. Man lock this ?