IC Fun Facts

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Lol @ MsJayHova being new. I remember when @DarcSkies first put her on that summer jam screen.

Hovies!!!!!
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I hit the IC round 04 lurk, 05 sign up. Missed the damn IC ball game lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Wtf is in kc for me to go there bruh?

nvm i don't know you irl
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Fun fact: me & @pico met at school.

...DID SHE USED 2 TALK ABOUT U BECAUSE OF UR WEIGHT?
  • blubberbutt
    blubberbutt Members Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @AggyAF .

Do you still keep in touch with Covet?

hell no i never kept up with that dude. I don't even know who he or tony dubbz are.

There were only like three people I kept up with for a little while and they were from the coli.

To be honest I came onto this forum at a ? time in my life and it seriously showed with the way I acted. Had I been in a better place emotionally and working on my career, like I am now, I would have never even been here.

Also yes ? went down in this and the coli chat when there were only like 3 people in the room. Once I fell for some ? that that blonde guy who made a lot of stupid jokes said. I forgot his name but it's a little sad/funny thinking about it now.
  • blubberbutt
    Options
    also kid cudi's new album sucks ass
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    Fun fact: me & @pico met at school.

...DID SHE USED 2 TALK ABOUT U BECAUSE OF UR WEIGHT?

@MARIO_DRO duh how you think i lost weight, ? . I was embarrassing her in public.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy busy wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    I got three alias accounts that I use to troll other sub forums.

This is one of them, guess the rest

? ain't nobody bout to play.hide and seek wit.yo ass
    Options
    @AggyAF .

hell no i never kept up with that dude. I don't even know who he or tony dubbz are.

There were only like three people I kept up with for a little while and they were from the coli.

To be honest I came onto this forum at a ? time in my life and it seriously showed with the way I acted. Had I been in a better place emotionally and working on my career, like I am now, I would have never even been here.

Also yes ? went down in this and the coli chat when there were only like 3 people in the room. Once I fell for some ? that that blonde guy who made a lot of stupid jokes said. I forgot his name but it's a little sad/funny thinking about it now.

? you still alive
    Options
    Cancer ain't what it used to be boy I tell ya
  • blubberbutt
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lol yes I have feelings over kid cudi's new album. I'm not about to be nasty to anyone here because it's silly. Love ya, though, charlie :P buh bye
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

nvm i don't know you irl

What r u talking about bro
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

nvm i don't know you irl

What r u talking about bro

idk
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how Covet resurfaces every time her name is mentioned. Why you been hiding?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AggyAF .

@Deadeye
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AggyAF .

@Parallel look who it is bruh

she came back for you
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heres a fun fact. Were all going to jail for looking at six ?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to talk to a dude here on the sexual/romantic tip, but found out he was married because his wife messaged me. Haven't spoken to him in eight years.

Moe James and I used to have ? talk sessions in the ? .

That's about it.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    I used to talk to a dude here on the sexual/romantic tip, but found out he was married because his wife messaged me. Haven't spoken to him in eight years.

That's about it.

@King_MOEbra Getcho ass in here ? !

2rxzcd1.jpg
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

That's about it.

2rxzcd1.jpg

Lol. That was a long time ago when I was still in college, so there's no receipts and he might not even remember.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's about it.

2rxzcd1.jpg

Lol. That was a long time ago when I was still in college, so there's no receipts and he might not even remember.

Is that when you were hetero?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

That's about it.

2rxzcd1.jpg

Is that when you were hetero?

Yeahp. Hadn't even ? my first girl, yet. Moe was a cool dude to talk to, and I was lonely and ? . So it worked out nicely.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's about it.

Are you a 50 year old white broad?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options