IC fun fact: Chico & I are now BFF!
    We are ChicoLeesi

Cosign @pico, @khaleesi and me.

ChicoLeesi 2015
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Post random stupid ass ? that we don't already know about you within your posting tenure here.

I'll go first:

• Beztmilkshake4u is my cousin. First cousin too smfh.
    • Me and OffThaTop/Ducky shared a TMobile phone plan years ago because I was 18 and didn't have enough credit history to get my own. No ? .
    • I was Jenn.Bush's high school sweetheart "Brian" on that phone call with Anonymous aka Seedz.
    • I phished Seedz his first day on the IC and destroyed his Myspace music page (for the better).

I'll think of more later, I'm eating Funyuns right now..

Is that phone call where the guy says, "Hello?" like 50 times still online? That ? cracked me up, and when i was ? i used to always say "Hello?" at random times in real life conversations.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Post random stupid ass ? that we don't already know about you within your posting tenure here.

I'll go first:

• Beztmilkshake4u is my cousin. First cousin too smfh.
    • Me and OffThaTop/Ducky shared a TMobile phone plan years ago because I was 18 and didn't have enough credit history to get my own. No ? .
    • I was Jenn.Bush's high school sweetheart "Brian" on that phone call with Anonymous aka Seedz.
    • I phished Seedz his first day on the IC and destroyed his Myspace music page (for the better).

I'll think of more later, I'm eating Funyuns right now..

Is that phone call where the guy says, "Hello?" like 50 times still online? That ? cracked me up, and when i was ? i used to always say "Hello?" at random times in real life conversations.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/52808/phone-call-with-jen-bushs-high-school-sweetheart/p1

Lol the phone call was supposed to be like 2-3 mins but I got too into it and started improvising. The "Hello?" wasn't planned either

EDIT: @4:00 I forgot what I was supposed to say so I was just like ................hello? lmao
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IBustGuns4Sport (1:24:29 AM): Hello
    BabiG61 (1:24:37 AM): hey
    IBustGuns4Sport (1:25:13 AM): Are you still upset about the chat? If you are I would like to apologize to you and to your friend. It wasn't anything personal and it was all just jokes.
    IBustGuns4Sport (1:25:29 AM): being an adult I shouldn't have engaged in such behavior with a teen
    BabiG61 (1:25:53 AM): it wasn't like that. It was all good that yall were jokin fine. But it got to a point where i felt like it was just complete disrespect.
    BabiG61 (1:26:33 AM): i'm not one to take things personal, but if im not saying anything and you (not you personally) continue to talk bad about me it makes me angry because you're obviously doing it to offend me at that point.
    IBustGuns4Sport (1:27:37 AM): I'm sure I can speak on behalf of everyone in the chat and say that we're sorry for offending y'all and I'm sure it wouldn't happen again
    BabiG61 (1:28:11 AM): ok. thank you for at least apologizing. most people would just be like "yea w/e" n go about their business

We made a 15 year old @Khaleesi cry in an aim chat, I felt bad and apologized to her cause I had a heart then.

That was not my screen name.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not so fun fact...

I was in North Charleston on April 4th getting pulled over by a white cop for driving my "? ass Dodge Charger in tha' wrong part of town" (I'm assuming that's what tha' cop was thinking) about 2 hours after Walter Scott was murdered...smh...Peace
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Not so fun fact...

I was in North Charleston on April 4th getting pulled over by a white cop for driving my "? ass Dodge Charger in tha' wrong part of town" (I'm assuming that's what tha' cop was thinking) about 2 hours after Walter Scott was murdered...smh...Peace

tumblr_melejjYSai1qay0tlo3_500.gif

DEBBIE DOWNER

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    blatalian wrote: »
    Not so fun fact...

tumblr_melejjYSai1qay0tlo3_500.gif

DEBBIE DOWNER

I'm new fam...cut me sum slack...still learnin' tha ropes lol...Peace
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh the memories!

Oh the memories!***
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Hey Seedz !!!!

Congrats ❤️
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Another little known IC fact. Me and Southern were never in a relationship as she liked to proclaim many times. We met one time, some things happened, and that was the end of it. I moved on, she didn't.

What's up MsS!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    KillaCham was also "Westside Space Lu's" manager in the phone call where we called "his job".
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fun fact #3322-776

I've met only one poster from this board. I had her meet me at the trap, we smoked and chilled for a hot second..other than that, I'd never meet up with any other posters from the chi..Hassan prolly the only cat id parlay with irl..the rest of you mfs irk my nerves and I can tell yall some ? ? by the way yall post..

If Kat ever came up here tho, I'd beat that milf ? into oblivion..
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to sleep seedz
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another rare appearance, seedz? Lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    @Noir I was reading some comic books and decided to check out the donkey. As of now I'm catching up on this whole Choice/You/Six/Jay/Kat/Kimi mess of a thread. The usual suspects lmfao! Its crazy how easy it is to become transfixed with the drama of this forum. I won't let it take me back under though! I see you got your account back.

@bununs alias wuttup doe. How's the BHM life?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Mastery = Wall?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery = Wall?

tumblr_mpdujiXZK71s983r8o1_250.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hola seedz how are you? Congrats on being sober since June 23rd
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I can't even think of anything to post in here. I thought I'd have lots to offer this thread.

I never really hid anything. I was too much of an open book on this forum...

There is one thing that I'm sure none of you realized: I had issues with alcohol.
    Is your mind blown? Thought so.

Been sober since June 23rd y'all!
    Hi
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wall the ? , whattup homie!?

I'm chillin Chuck. Thank you ma'am. It is indeed a process. Had to check myself on some things.

What it do Max?

And I see you lurking Cham. COME OUT!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me and seedz made the illest ic collab track tho