Angry Mother Of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Says U.S. ‘Will Pay'

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in The Social Lounge
The outraged mother of the terrorist Tsarnaev brothers charged the Boston Marathon jury got the verdict wrong — and the U.S. will suffer for its mistake.“They will pay for my sons and the sons of Islam, permanently!!!” threatened Zubeidat Tsarnaeva in a bitter rant sent to the media/technology website Vocativ.

“The tears of their mothers will be fuel for them in hell,” continued the lengthy missive penned after Wednesday’s conviction of her younger son, 21-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

He was found guilty on 30 counts stemming from his April 15, 2013, bombing at the Boston Marathon and subsequent crimes during a New England jihad with his older brother.Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed days later in a massive firefight with authorities. Seventeen of the charges against the younger Tsarnaev carried the possible death penalty.The same jury that convicted him will return next week to determine if he gets a lethal injection.

Yet their devoted mom defends the Tsarnaev boys, guilty of killing three and wounding more than 260 with homemade bombs fashioned from shrapnel and two pressure cookers. Seventeen of their victims lost limbs.

“I love my sons immeasurably!!!!!!” she wrote. “Precious, glorious and rare in character and essence....The best sons of their mother, and also the best sons of their religion!!!!!!”

Carlos Arrendondo, who famously wore a cowboy hat while rescuing a severely injured victim on the day of the blast, described the younger Tsarnaev as a dangerous religious fanatic.

“Every time, he walks out swinging (his arms) and sitting there scratching his head,” Arrendondo said of the killer’s courtroom demeanor.

“I don’t know what’s in his mind. I didn’t see too much emotion.”

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva — who wrote her message in all capital letters — denied her boys committed any of the killings and other crimes committed during their five-day terror spree. “My sons are innocent, as innocent as all those who are being killed by your country,” she wrote

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy eastern Europeans
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    "My sons are innocent, as innocent as all those who are being killed by your country,” she wrote

Deep ass comment. By all accounts her sons are guilty as hell but she is right when she speaks of the loss of innocent lives in Muslim countries worldwide at the hand of America's war on terror. We picked up the isreali model of indiscriminatly killing muslims and we have created enemies all over the globe. How many ppl of goodwill were turned into terrorist after seeing innocent children blown to bits in Iraq for wmd that never existed? How many ppl of goodwill became terrorist after seeing Palestinian ppl being oppressed, dehumanized and murdered on a daily basis? Lets not forget the America created Bin Laden and al qeada. We also created the isreali war machine and propped up these same dispotic regimes they we are now overthrowing. We created these enemies just saw as Tsarnaev's mom insinuated we created her sons.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock this ? up on conspiracy charges now!!!
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “The tears of their mothers will be fuel for them in hell"

That's a dope ass threat

It's such a Muslimy thing to say..like Christians got their own lil ? that they'd say but only a Muslim from somewhere over there would come with some ? like that
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    By all accounts her sons are guilty as hell but she is right when she speaks of the loss of innocent lives in Muslim countries worldwide at the hand of America's war on terror.
    well, she's not right because she's equating her sons to people we're saying are ACTUALLY innocent. it's a ? comparison.

also...
    Lets not forget the America created Bin Laden and al qeada.
    nah

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    "My sons are innocent, as innocent as all those who are being killed by your country,” she wrote

Deep ass comment. By all accounts her sons are guilty as hell but she is right when she speaks of the loss of innocent lives in Muslim countries worldwide at the hand of America's war on terror. We picked up the isreali model of indiscriminatly killing muslims and we have created enemies all over the globe. How many ppl of goodwill were turned into terrorist after seeing innocent children blown to bits in Iraq for wmd that never existed? How many ppl of goodwill became terrorist after seeing Palestinian ppl being oppressed, dehumanized and murdered on a daily basis? Lets not forget the America created Bin Laden and al qeada. We also created the isreali war machine and propped up these same dispotic regimes they we are now overthrowing. We created these enemies just saw as Tsarnaev's mom insinuated we created her sons.

Sad but very true. American foreign policy is that of terrorism and destabilizing nations across the globe, and when a nation like America continues its policies of terrorism across the world, then blowback is bound to happen. America helped create 4.5 million refugees in Iraq, and ? knows how many in Pakistan and Yemen after all the drone attacks that are burning innocent civilians alive. The longer America continues its policies of terrorism and supporting terrorism via Israel, then it only makes sense more and more enemies will be created.

With that being said, I also hope Tsarnaev gets the death penalty for what he did in Boston.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

That's a dope ass threat

I can't front it is lol
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he is innocent im muslim myself
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a dope ass threat

Not really because tears would put out water.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I think he is innocent im muslim myself

What do you mean innocent lol.... I think he admitted he did the crime, unless you mean you think he's justified.....