FREE COPPER

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    How many kimi's popped up this weekend

Du we're friends on facebook ? ! How can anyone think I would randomly pop up on the IC under an account that's not mine, looking for johnny green. Even the avi said alias....smh
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kimi word outchea you on dat Sammy sosa/vybz ?

is there any truth in that?

id be less of a g if I didn't at least speak on it
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    @kat You let THIS man make you do his bidding?

n1wcr8.jpg

What in the ?

lol@ people believing that's really him.

I mean, it could be.....I wouldn't know either way, but I just can't see him putting his face out there like that.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just came from home and seen one me bredren sister went from young dro shade to a light brown shade. Told her ass she went from beautiful to looking like Sammy Sosa
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    kimi word outchea you on dat Sammy sosa/vybz ?

is there any truth in that?

id be less of a g if I didn't at least speak on it

Skin bleaching? Don't let the lighting fool you, I'm still golden brown and sexy.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    I did have to burn off about 20 layers of skin to lighten he acne scars though....maybe it came back lighter. :-\"
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I did have to burn off about 20 layers of skin to lighten he acne scars though....maybe it came back lighter. :-\"

nope a g aint buyin it but continue to enjoy life

• Ms.Scorp
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

n1wcr8.jpg

What in the ?

I mean, it could be.....I wouldn't know either way, but I just can't see him putting his face out there like that.

It is him...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ms.scorp who alerted u of the shenanigans?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

Someone hit me on facebook and asked if I was logged into the IC...I was like WTF?! Imposter Kimi is banned now, so it got resolved. Never surprised at the weird ? that happens here.

How have you been? Last time we talked you had some big things on the horizon.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. Elzo is still a loser.
    All he does is watch movies all day .. Literally.

The last gig he pulled was as a bathroom attendant.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Someone hit me on facebook and asked if I was logged into the IC...I was like WTF?! Imposter Kimi is banned now, so it got resolved. Never surprised at the weird ? that happens here.

How have you been? Last time we talked you had some big things on the horizon.

im good as usual , we just our new venture a couple of weeks ago @sion can attest to thst, so just working hard on that and at the law firm....pm me tho, i need to ask u some real life questions
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    When six got made mod...kat was kissn her ass lol..."weneed more female mods"

Now six gets got...n kat changes her tone lol

She changed her tone b4 6 got got as it now seems she was more than instrumental in 6's demise.
    Kat ain't exactly a ? though. She got exposed by dude and instead of hating slime 4 ever she befriends her former victimizer and keeps dude in the pocket for when she needs somebody mopped up.
    39954_600x400.jpg

Well Kat is right though. I will write a statement or whatever because I feel it's the right thing to do but Six needs to drop the victim act and own her ? .
  • deadeye
    Options

n1wcr8.jpg

What in the ?

It is him...

Did you see him live on cam during a chat session?

nh
  • deadeye
    Options

She changed her tone b4 6 got got as it now seems she was more than instrumental in 6's demise.
    Kat ain't exactly a ? though. She got exposed by dude and instead of hating slime 4 ever she befriends her former victimizer and keeps dude in the pocket for when she needs somebody mopped up.
    39954_600x400.jpg

Well Kat is right though. I will write a statement or whatever because I feel it's the right thing to do but Six needs to drop the victim act and own her ? .

So you've actually been contacted by her attorney(s)?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

39954_600x400.jpg

So you've actually been contacted by her attorney(s)?

I won't get into that but like I said, she obviously was done wrong and has a legit reason for being ? off. I just don't agree with her doing, what it seems to be the same things to others that was done to her. The video with charlie, wanting to send it to people she knows in real life...etc. That ? is foul.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Hold up Six actually spent money to retain an attorney on this ? ?