What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pick a Popular IC Poster... Figure Out What's Wrong with them

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol..shut your snobby ass up Matthew.

Cs katy
    PR aka stew shut up u smug little bitch
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Kat
  • ParallelParallel not herePosts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off&On wrote: »
    PR:overcompensating liberal due to racist parents

Holy fuck
    DarcSkies(Nope)gnsK_Fisher
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat:shun'd by white culture due to her shape. Embraced by black culture for it. strong overbearing father, leads her to desire strong, forcefull men.

No my father is actually rather passive allowing my stepmothers worthless ass to get him by the balls..not a good look.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oprah syndrome? ??
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Ms.Scorp
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All yall crazy!!!
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    KatDarcSkiesgns
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You kinda crazy too Charles.
    gns
    Parallel wrote: »
    Allergens, terrified of his much larger and stronger wife, must change his name weekly so that she doesn't realize he was fired as a dog catcher due to his forum addiction.

At least try to be somewhat truthful and accurate in your analysis sir.

Cable guy*
    KatLurkristocrat GlockLesnar
    My turn :)
    Kat wrote: »
    You kinda crazy too Charles.

I know im crazy. Im artistic. We all crazy.
    Kat
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    My turn :)

No
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYgns
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noir:Oprah syndrome, came from a destitute background. Now overcompensates in luxury.

sounds like me..
    name-kimi_zps12aff88c.jpg
    Off&OnDarcSkies
    This nigga wants to be a teen barbie when he grow up like chris jenner or w/e the fuck his name is
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Y'all love to kill every thread with irrelevant nonsense. Donkey is now just a freepost sub-division of GnS..

Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    Y'all love to kill every thread with irrelevant nonsense. Donkey is now just a freepost sub-division of GnS..

Fuck you, I'm a mod
    SunflowaSeeds
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time to cut a few loose ends....

Mods, posters, and threads included.
    If I was mod of the donkey, i'd stop powder puff threads soon as they were posted. Too much gossiping going on. The I.C. the first forum I ever joined but this shit has gone down hill.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Turfaholic wrote: »

If I was mod of the donkey, i'd stop powder puff threads soon as they were posted.Too much gossiping going on. The I.C. the first forum I ever joined but this shit has gone down hill.

That's all posters really want to do though.
    KatDOPEdweebz
    Parallel wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

If I was mod of the donkey, i'd stop powder puff threads soon as they were posted.Too much gossiping going on. The I.C. the first forum I ever joined but this shit has gone down hill.

That's all posters really want to do though.

Speak for yourself. I for one only came here to discuss the merits of Christianity versus Postmodernism. What say you?

Ok
    DOPEdweebz