Pick a Popular IC Poster... Figure Out What's Wrong with them

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye kat, how ya daughter feel bout all this?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat wants me..
    i hope yall dont think otherwise..

sadly tho.. like this thread..
    she cant afford me..

THIS. ? . AINT. FREEEEEEEEE.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Wonders how life would be if I never logged on to the ic.........
    Well oh well you came in here being an ? so you can get over it.

You want to speak on what's wrong with me Imma speak on what I feel is wrong with you.

No hard feelings.

nah.. no hard feelings..
    lifes good..
    u jus made it that much better. lol

ur welcome.

It's all subjective in the end boo..I wish you well.

and i hope u can harness every negative thing iv said and insinuated and turn it into somethin positive..

i do it all the time. lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's this thread about?
  • Kat
    Options
    For ya kids sake, I do hope kat gets her ? straight.

Why you think my life is essentially on hold though? For her sake, I work stable jobs and get stable checks so I can give her a stable home and a stable meal, glasses, clothes, a private education for the first 7 years of her life.

Why you think we still staying together?? So life can remain as stable as possible FOR HER.

Don't speak on wtf you don't know, dustballs.
  • Kat
    Options
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why you think my life is essentially on hold though? For her sake, I work stable jobs and get stable checks so I can give her a stable home and a stable meal, glasses, clothes, a private education for the first 7 years of her life.

Why you think we still staying together?? So life can remain as stable as possible FOR HER.

That's rough m8
  • CapitalB
    Options

see.. u dont even let a muthafucka be nice to u..
    ur whole post is a cry fir help and then u call us "dustballs"..

and then u wonder why we call u ? , i bet ya?? lol

• Kat
    Options
    I called him dustballs, cause he has faulty ? trying to speak on my child like he has a clue.
  • Kat
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

That's rough m8

It's only until school is out, but I think we're handling it well. No drama.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's rough m8

Does he have a good relationship with your daughter or is this more about you keeping up appearances so she doesn't stress over your well being?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    I called him dustballs, cause he has faulty ? trying to speak on my child like he has a clue.

Why do you want me to have kids young like you kat?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Lets finally speak on it.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's rough m8

Does he have a good relationship with your daughter or is this more about you keeping up appearances so she doesn't stress over your well being?
    inquiring-minds.jpg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to be nice to Kat today and assist her through these transitionary times
  • Kat
    Options

Why do you want me to have kids young like you kat?

I was 26, that's not exactly a "young" mother.

@parallel It's to maintain as much normalcy as possible until we leave, plus it gives us a chance to separate our lives, bills, leases, etc.

He does have a good relationship with her. She considers him her dad, which is obviously the most difficult part.

I think what makes it easier is that I kinda view it as a separation for now. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know if we have a chance for a future we need this..

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good MFer..go feed your child before you put her mama on the stroll.

Like I said we all have issues.

actually her and her moms is at the park..
    told her to take my car.. since I'm about to go get hers washed..
    im not trippin.. its another S550 so ill still look fly..

but anyways.. she'll come home.. tired cause she's already running and climbing.. she'll be fed.. given a bath and be too sleepy to stay up past 900.. if her moms do go out tonight.. it'll be around 11ish.. and she'll be home hrs before my daughter even awakens..

hilarious how a ? and hoe can provide a more stable home for their daughter then one who earns an "honest living" lol
    MANNNNN I DONT CARE WHAT NOOOOBODY SAY, DONT NOBODY SNAP ON KATT LIKE THIS ? HERE!

HE BE KILLIN HER ASS!
  • Kat
    Options
    Get off his nuts DRO.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get off his nuts DRO.

I AINT ON HIS NUTTS, BUT U KNOW THAT DUDE BE KILLIN YOU!