• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    wonder what he would say about the fake willis reed moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPlyYcrqSvw

this ? ? me up every time, one of the better TNT moments
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about he explain why his wack ass was basically rendered irrelevant when the NBA cut down on that ? pump fake jump into the defender move.

Over 25K points scored and top 5 in career 3 pointers made, ? u talmbout?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    How about he explain why his wack ass was basically rendered irrelevant when the NBA cut down on that ? pump fake jump into the defender move.

What does this have to do with my comment? He could be number 1 in every stat. That doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the same player after he lost that one ? move. Same goes for D Wade. He was looking sick the season after the league did that too.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

What does this have to do with my comment? He could be number 1 in every stat. That doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the same player after he lost that one ? move. Same goes for D Wade. He was looking sick the season after the league did that too.

U saying the rip through move being the only reason hes been an effective scorer over his career is an idiotic statement
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

when did they take away that move, im sure it was well after pp prime and d wade just got thru avg 20 a game, stop.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because him and K.G. yelled and clapped loud they thought they actually brought something to the table. Smh, Joe kept them ? in so many games last year in the playoffs.

Deron had double ankle surgery after the season. ? get one ring late in they career and he think he Kobe status.

Paul been a helluva player for a long time, but come on bruh. You and Doc Rivers was wasting away in Boston until that trade. Idk, just my opinion.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Jazzybella let me smash...I'll fly you here so we can watch game 4 of this hawks/nets series

Jazzybella's "Fly Out" Package
    1. First Class Seating
    2. Luxury Car Pickup/Drop off
    3. A minimum of 2 dinners at 4 star restaurants, home cooked breakfast (menu of favorite foods included in contract), lunch is your choice however a list of foods I don't like included in contract
    4. Club/Lounge appearances w/ you:
    Less than an hour--no extra charge
    1 hour or more- $25 per hr.
    5. Must have separate bedroom and bathroom if staying in the same home Or 4 star hotel room with balcony

If still interested, contact my manager

Unless your name is Dallas' 4 Eva.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Just because him and K.G. yelled and clapped loud they thought they actually brought something to the table. Smh, Joe kept them ? in so many games last year in the playoffs.

Deron had double ankle surgery after the season. ? get one ring late in they career and he think he Kobe status.

Paul been a helluva player for a long time, but come on bruh. You and Doc Rivers was wasting away in Boston until that trade. Idk, just my opinion.

Ppl acting like there's no truth to this. It was joe who carried them in the playoffs. Like I said, Pierce is absolving himself for both he and Garnett's wack ass performance the first 3 months of the season and this ? was ready to stay in Brooklyn had they paid him what he asked for. As much as I ? with Pierce a lot of his comments are misinformed
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? PP pulled in the finals is unforgivable.

I hate him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    paul pierce and kg was expected to be stars on the nets over joe johnson and deron williams?
  • IceBergTaylor
    paul pierce and kg was expected to be stars on the nets over joe johnson and deron williams?

Who said that
  • IceBergTaylor
    Soooo can someone care to argue against what I said? Or are some prisoner of the moment folks against someone who actually watched the team on a day to day basis????
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    all u said was joe johnson carried them in the playoffs, OOOOHH GOOD POINT..

except for the fact thats what he supposed to do

i dont see how basically sayin joe johnson dont wanna be a leader and deron williams has no damn heart is him absolving himself, is he lyin? yall watch the team on a day to day basis and say the same ? paul pierce said. but non net fans prisoner of the moment? stop ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON

i dont see how basically sayin joe johnson dont wanna be a leader and deron williams has no damn heart is him absolving himself, is he lyin? yall watch the team on a day to day basis and say the same ? paul pierce said. but non net fans prisoner of the moment? stop ? .

But what did they bring to the table? Nothing tangible. K.G. screaming and chest beating while avg 6 pts a game. Pierce talking like MJ while putting up 11 a game and can't guard anybody.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Joe was leading with his play, lead by example ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    pierce and garnett wasnt on that team to provide great stats, more like helping with the veteran leadership, providing championship pedigree and kg being a defensive anchor. i think pierce and kg got room to talk like they wanna talk, who else on that team has even come halfway close to doing as much? they wanna get where kg and pierce has been and pierce say they wasnt bout that life. jj led by example with a barely efficient iso joe 16 ppg when u gettin paid to produce 26 ppg.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pierce and garnett wasnt on that team to provide great stats, more like helping with the veteran leadership, providing championship pedigree and kg being a defensive anchor. i think pierce and kg got room to talk like they wanna talk, who else on that team has even come halfway close to doing as much? they wanna get where kg and pierce has been and pierce say they wasnt bout that life. jj led by example with a barely efficient iso joe 16 ppg when u gettin paid to produce 26 ppg.

Providing veteran leadership on a team full of dinosaurs lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    lol jj was the only other key member of that team in his thirties
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PP was Vince Carter till KG got there
  • IceBergTaylor

Here you go with your ? .
    I never said what He said was nonsense. You clearly didn't even understand what I said. My whole point was he gave himself and KG a total pass. What did you not comprehend? He was ? it on the court for half the season. Where does he admit that he didn't play his best all season? So cause he didn't expect to be heavily relied on it means he didn't have to give it his all, suddenly? You sound like a damn clown trying to argue Brooklyn Nets business
  • Peezy_Jenkins

Here you go with your ? .
    I never said what He said was nonsense. You clearly didn't even understand what I said. My whole point was he gave himself and KG a total pass. What did you not comprehend? He was ? it on the court for half the season. Where does he admit that he didn't play his best all season? So cause he didn't expect to be heavily relied on it means he didn't have to give it his all, suddenly? You sound like a damn clown trying to argue Brooklyn Nets business

my fault, billy king.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in retrospect, pierce never needed to leave boston. that ship didnt really sink. they made the playoffs and would have had a better seed with him. ya never kno. imo
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    in retrospect, pierce never needed to leave boston. that ship didnt really sink. they made the playoffs and would have had a better seed with him. ya never kno. imo

You're an idiot
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? the nets read the sig!!!!