Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    down2earth wrote: »
    I'd love to see the Bulls come out of the East, but i don't think they can beat Cleveland, LBJ is just not gonna let that happen IMO

Another LeBron Stan. Check

lol man gtfoh, i'm not a Lebron stan, I just think that he's gonna put his squad on his back if it comes down to 7. ? , I might be wrong and D-Rose and Co. might surprise everyone.

Not happening. The Bulls have a Business trip tonight. Win in Cleveland in Game 5. Finish up their Business at The UC in Game 6.

Cleveland is done

How you feel now? Just curious....
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I'd love to see the Bulls come out of the East, but i don't think they can beat Cleveland, LBJ is just not gonna let that happen IMO

lol man gtfoh, i'm not a Lebron stan, I just think that he's gonna put his squad on his back if it comes down to 7. ? , I might be wrong and D-Rose and Co. might surprise everyone.

Not happening. The Bulls have a Business trip tonight. Win in Cleveland in Game 5. Finish up their Business at The UC in Game 6.

Cleveland is done

Like a ? , I'm sure.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs

Cleveland is done

HA, GOT'EM!!!!!
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Certain teams Lebron Doesn't like losing to and Bulls are one of them like Jordan hated losing to the kincks.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    s/o to the CAVS and their fans for giving Knicks some future picks and helping them out with their cap space. With that said, I want y'all to eliminate these Bulls. It's now or never for them ? and nothing would make me more happy than seeing them eliminated.
    tumblr_lzcnpxfaJH1qh01r8o1_500.gif
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

Cleveland is done

I feel the same way, ? . The Bulls will win the next 2 games. I'm not a flip flopping, ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    LeBron owns the Bulls.

That's all that matters.

And lmao at trusting a team more that's always injured.

@Shizlansky

Called it
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
    ATL_D wrote: »
    LeBron owns the Bulls.

That's all that matters.

And lmao at trusting a team more that's always injured.

Eh, Lebron owned the Bulls when he had a first ballot HOFamer and a perennial all star as running mates. You can't compare these no experience Cavs to one of the greatest teams of this generation.

And yeah they are injured but getting healthy at the right time. Lebron has sleep walked through a 1\3 of this season. If he isn't clicking, the rest of them guys act like deers in the headlights. Name one player on the Bulls that won't play hard and bring it every night. They have over achieved the last few years despite injuries. Now they are a more complete team with most of their guys getting healthy. They aren't scared of the Cavs

@ATL_D

Uh huh
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Do they ever win against him though?

All that other ? does not matter.

We have gotten wins but obviously LeBron has more (he has the rings)

But if anyone is gonna stop LeBron its the bulls and i bet money its the one team in the east he dont wanna have to deal with

@TheGOAT

Uh huh
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Do they ever win against him though?

All that other ? does not matter.

We have gotten wins but obviously LeBron has more (he has the rings)

But if anyone is gonna stop LeBron its the bulls and i bet money its the one team in the east he dont wanna have to deal with

@TheGOAT

Uh huh
    suicide-o_zps70462d40.gif
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Cleveland. I really enjoyed y'all eliminating these prideful flip flopping hypocrites

You can boast & gloat over Chicago being eliminated in the Eastern Conference Semifinals, because Chicago & NY are rivals in damn near everything.

. The reality of the situation is, they'll be back there next May. The Knickerbockers won't be a winning team again until the 2020 NBA season, ?

Cough up a lung where are I'm From?
    Chi-City Son, ain't nothin' nice.

We got the best Rapper's now.
    We produce the best Basketball players now.
    When this Obama Library gets built, we'll have the nicest Skyline & surrounding areas

Chicago is 》》》》》》
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
    Teams so bad that ? not even talking basketball anymore.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs
    I love being out here in atlanta during any sports playoff season. U hear all these disillusioned atlanta fans swearing that "this is our year! Just watch!". ? the hawks gone be at Harlem Nights watching the games with me on Friday nights. Lmao @ ? putting their playoff hopes on Al Horford and Kyle Korver. Keep saying the playoffs ain't the regular season.....

2 more games until this ? becomes real. I'm not a psychic, though....
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    Thank you Cleveland. I really enjoyed y'all eliminating these prideful flip flopping hypocrites

You can boast & gloat over Chicago being eliminated in the Eastern Conference Semifinals, because Chicago & NY are rivals in damn near everything.

. The reality of the situation is, they'll be back there next May. The Knickerbockers won't be a winning team again until the 2020 NBA season, ?

Cough up a lung where are I'm From?
    Chi-City Son, ain't nothin' nice.

We got the best Rapper's now.
    We produce the best Basketball players now.
    When this Obama Library gets built, we'll have the nicest Skyline & surrounding areas

Chicago is 》》》》》》
    Real Knickas know. My Knicks on a come up gawd, ya heard.

Ya time is up bro, Bulls on a decline.

Bulls got basically the whole team on contract for next year.

And if Knicks are on the come up its because yall hit rock bottom.... nowhere else to go but up
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL will need every body they can muster to beat either Chi or "The Land."

I see the Cavs/Bulls series going full 7, with Bron outlasting Rose at the Q.

Cleveland takes out the Hawks in 6.

There you have it.

Three games better than my prediction....but you get the point.