Options
2»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    right, i hastily forgot about morrow
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    I'm not goin to argue with you if u think having dion is better than thabo cuz if dion not makin shots he brings nothing to the game and yall need to get out this fantasy world lamb and jones don't even play so why bring them up, kanter is the only ? that even filled a need when they picked him up and this his first time playin meaningful ball he jus happy to be there lol you thinkin bout the name as opposed to their game and how they fit in brooks wack schemes with little practice time

what in the ? did thabo bring to the game, lamb and jones not playing this year makes my point bruh they had to play last year cuz okc had nobody else to play, u done here.

200_s.gif
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this what I mean dion shooting 39 percent and can't defend like thabo but yet he is better and lol at bringin up morrow so he an X factor now, last time I checked when he was wit NO he wasn't makin a difference kanter ill give y'all that but he still doesn't know his role on the team he's a low post presence on a team that doesn't play thru the post
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Lamb and jones just aren't good bruh how KD go down but yet jones can't get any tick that says a lot, same for lamb Roberson was gettin more burn than him lmao
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Lamb and jones just aren't good bruh how KD go down but yet jones can't get any tick that says a lot, same for lamb Roberson was gettin more burn than him lmao

thats the point, they had to play last season, okc had no one else. read what im sayin bruh. they dont play as much this season because brooks aint really developed em and because they have better players in the rotation ahead of them HENCE, KD did more with less. u following me now?

u talkin bout kanter dont know his role when he was a low post threat and avg a double double with the thunder, u questioning waiters being better than thabo when thabo avg 5-6 a game as a damn starter and is an overrated defender. u questioning morrow like he not the best pure shooter on that team and hasnt helped them win games and didnt avg 10 off the bench. u doin all this capin for westbrook but its lookin like uon even watch em
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Would you say roberson is better than lamb
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's because brooks is a bad coach and he'll never bring okc a ship.. he has one of the worst rotatIons. Roberson should never touched the floor unless it's a scoring 2 smh.. how do you complain about Thabo then start a player who's worst the thabo(Roberson ). KD had a better team with playoff experience. I can't see how someone can argue that Westbrook team was better. Westbrook team had better offense talent and that's it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow.

This aint even about bein MVP, its about havin a HISTORIC year, period

And the fact they went a decent 22-18, with injuries, eliminates the fake purist dismissal of everything he did. As if they were 20-62 or some ?

10 years from now people will talk about his season. 10 years from now, with the exception of the conference finalists, people will not talk about the teams or players who merely 'made' the playoffs.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited April 2015
    Options

nah i wouldnt, thats y i aint mention him lol. doesnt make up for the other players that westbrook had that are better than what durant had, also dj augustin>>derek fisher last year. yall delusional if u think kd aint do more with less. westbrook top ten, yall gon stop actin like durant aint top 2 tho.
  • ericb4prez
    Options

nah i wouldnt, thats y i aint mention him lol. doesnt make up for the other players that westbrook had that are better than what durant had, also dj augustin>>derek fisher last year. yall delusional if u think kd aint do more with less. westbrook top ten, yall gon stop actin like durant aint top 2 tho.

Lol that's why I said they not deep if you don't think Roberson is better than lamb but lamb can't get any tick then you can't use him as an example of them having better players when Roberson is thabo 2.0 just because they have more talent doesnt mean the team is better is all I'm sayin
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Lol that's why I said they not deep if you don't think Roberson is better than lamb but lamb can't get any tick then you can't use him as an example of them having better players when Roberson is thabo 2.0 just because they have more talent doesnt mean the team is better is all I'm sayin

lol aight man
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    When Dallas beat the heat they didn't have more talent they were the better team its a simple concept Kentucky has more talent than Wisconsin but the badgers won because they were the better team
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    When Dallas beat the heat they didn't have more talent they were the better team its a simple concept Kentucky has more talent than Wisconsin but the badgers won because they were the better team

ur correct. "did more with less".