Bebop And Rocksteady Are Coming To Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Part 1 was dumpster juice but at least it looks like they're going with actual ninjas for the Foot Clan this time instead of mercs with machine guns. Shredder is back too and it looks like he won't have that big ass mech armor again.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they made it more like the 03 animated show they can mix the mature themes with the comedy. Base Shredder and Karai off that show instead of how the first movie was.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that 03 show was dope
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheamus as Rocksteady? What?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLLLLOLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLOLLLLOLLLOLLLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLLLLLLLLLOLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLOLOLOLOLMAO!

Y'all still wanna see this corny ? . I didn't think it could get any worse.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new show is pretty good too....

I LOVE how they paid homage to the first movie with retreating to April's cabin after the turtles got wrecked by shredder and the krang,

The dopest part was that Leo got punished instead of raph ave they had raph standing vigil over the bath tub while Leo was on the coma.....

So dope
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    the fella as Rocksteady
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As seems to be the case with high profile blockbuster sequels and reboots these days, one good set photo reveal deserves another. Not long after images from the set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 revealed the brand new Shredder (Brian Tee) and his ‘daughter’ Karai (Brittany Ishibashi), a second batch have offered the first look at the comics’ most iconic henchmen: Bebop and Rocksteady.

Actor Gary Anthony Williams has already been announced to be bringing the humanoid warthog Bebop to life, but the photos offer a look at his character before his tranformation/mutation – while also seeming to confirm that WWE star Sheamus will be playing his right hand man, Rocksteady.

Although fans may be hoping to see the finished designs of the humanoid hog and rhino, as was the case with Stephen Amell’s Casey Jones, production seems to be filming the characters’ origins to start with. That isn’t a departure from the canon, as fans of the animated Ninja Turtles series will recall the pair’s origin as simple gang members – gang members mutated by the villainous Shredder to create more formidable opponents for the Turtles.

Strangely, no word had surfaced on who would be playing Rocksteady, but the set photos reveal Williams in conversation with WWE’s Sheamus (real name Stephen Farrelly). Given his size and stature, it’s not hard to connect the dots. While lacking their animal hides, coloring, and physiology, the costumes themselves show plenty of nods to the comic/cartoon source material.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New pic of bebop and rocksteady. Sheamus is playing rocksteady.

11081108_10153354438956228_809194321158110159_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=5e78022a6319ad491b0fd5b7bb43c554&oe=55EE6AFB&__gda__=1442398914_f1baeabb6e44ce834a0f2ce3e61498da

As long as they turn mutant and are that way majority of the movie I'm fine by this.

jesus christ lmao
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

I LOVE how they paid homage to the first movie with retreating to April's cabin after the turtles got wrecked by shredder and the krang,

The dopest part was that Leo got punished instead of raph ave they had raph standing vigil over the bath tub while Leo was on the coma.....

So dope

Leo was the one that got jumped in the OG comics. The first movie is the only medium that changed it to raph
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheamus being rocksteady must mean they were human for a short time
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

So dope

Leo was the one that got jumped in the OG comics. The first movie is the only medium that changed it to raph

Cool, that whole ? was mad emotional, ? was spilt up, and everybody met up like where's Leo....Man they hurled him through the window Damn near lifeless
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I might give this turtles movie a look. I like the asian shredder and i think Brian tee is an awesome actor. I'll reserve judgement til I see the trailer. The only other off putting this is Megan Fox, i just don't like her.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I saw the first one with my wife, some of my friends, and one of my friend's nephew. The nephew is about somewhere between 10-12. Now, coming out the theater, my wife, friends and myself (we're all around 30) are so disappointed. The little ? nephew was talking about how awesome the movie was. We're all just looking like wtf. I asked the kid if he's seen the OG movie and he's like, "When they were puppets? That movie's stupid!"

Never in life have I wanted to strike a kid more than I wanted to at that moment. And this movie seems doomed to invoke the same sentiments amongst the 80's babies.

Smh... Why couldn't they just base the movie on the new cartoon? That ? is goat.

You should have kicked him in the ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    I saw the first one with my wife, some of my friends, and one of my friend's nephew. The nephew is about somewhere between 10-12. Now, coming out the theater, my wife, friends and myself (we're all around 30) are so disappointed. The little ? nephew was talking about how awesome the movie was. We're all just looking like wtf. I asked the kid if he's seen the OG movie and he's like, "When they were puppets? That movie's stupid!"

Never in life have I wanted to strike a kid more than I wanted to at that moment. And this movie seems doomed to invoke the same sentiments amongst the 80's babies.

Smh... Why couldn't they just base the movie on the new cartoon? That ? is goat.

that ? made me laugh
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would've snuffed the little bastard and left him alone at the parking lot.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I was never a fan of ninja turtles
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The turtles being overly big and strong makes it som much better.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them older turtle movies was very very average

New turtles >
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I expect Rocksteady to use the Brogue Kick on a fella.