Options
2»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder who gonna do commentary
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The music going to be GOAT ? ? knowing spike like some Roy ayers ramp ?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please ? no Reggie Miller
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The NBA on TNT lineup. With Craig Sager (idk if that's how you spell his name) doing the interviews. And make sure he got them dope ass wild suits.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pharrell better not be the one in charge of the soundtrack again cause 2K15 ? is trash and ? soft.

u trippin, its some dope ? on there

on the right STOMP!
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They announced the 99-00 Raptors, 00-01 Lakers (finally) and 07-08 Celtics are a few of the new Classic teams, the fact that they went as recent as 07-08 means its a good chance they might throw teams like the 04 Pistons, 06 Heat or one of the 03,05,07 Spurs in..

They need to fix how the Classic teams look with the faces and how they feel for the ps4 tho, them ? put no effort and they were ? in 2k15... And they need to stop ? around and pay Sir Charles his money so we can 93 Suns in the game, they paid him so he can be in 2k13 so idk why they can't do it every year...

Also they need to create an unranked or ranked lobby online that lets us use the classic teams, gets boring fast picking and goin against the same teams...
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    33157.jpg

2K made the right move taking Kevin Durant off the cover of 2K16.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    They announced the 99-00 Raptors, 00-01 Lakers (finally) and 07-08 Celtics are a few of the new Classic teams, the fact that they went as recent as 07-08 means its a good chance they might throw teams like the 04 Pistons, 06 Heat or one of the 03,05,07 Spurs in..

They need to fix how the Classic teams look with the faces and how they feel for the ps4 tho, them ? put no effort and they were ? in 2k15... And they need to stop ? around and pay Sir Charles his money so we can 93 Suns in the game, they paid him so he can be in 2k13 so idk why they can't do it every year...

Also they need to create an unranked or ranked lobby online that lets us use the classic teams, gets boring fast picking and goin against the same teams...

How are the 93 Suns not in the game? Or the 04 Pistons?....f-ck these teams
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Suns squad is one of my favorites of all-time
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's hard making the classic faces cuz they don't use the 2k scan
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Plus you don't have licensing and rights to use certain players

That's why Rick Fox and Nick Van Exel haven't been on the 98 Lakers in past games

Or Barkley wasn't on the 85 Sixers
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Plus you don't have licensing and rights to use certain players

That's why Rick Fox and Nick Van Exel haven't been on the 98 Lakers in past games

Or Barkley wasn't on the 85 Sixers

I hope they get him in the game
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    serious question ya'll

are having classic teams really gonna make or break your decision to buy the game?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    serious question ya'll

are having classic teams really gonna make or break your decision to buy the game?

I mean if I were to get 2k16 this year (won't be until Black Friday sales) it wouldn't make or break my decision. My concerns would be gameplay & game modes. The last 2 years 2k has done nothing but added filler game modes like Path to Greatness (which wasn't that great imo) in 2k14 & MyGM mode which is pointless to me. My only issue is if 2k is going to keep classic teams in the game, they need to stop being lazy and put some effort in by updating the game with new teams & allowing them for online play. 2k been running with the same classic squads for 2-3 years now. Then to make it worse they don't want to pay certain guys for their likeness (Barkley) or if they were in a previous edition of the game they remove them from it (Kareem).
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

Thats not an excuse, their faces on last gen looked just as accurate as the current teams...
  • AP21
    Options
    on some real ? tho, stop buying this every year. Pick an even or odd number and buy the games during those years.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fix the passes and the player movement feels like they are running in a giant tub of peanut butter
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the passing is terrible

So many passes get tipped/stolen its ridiculous
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    serious question ya'll

no, in the last few years of classic teams ive only picked one once, and that was just the other week cuz a homie wanted to go vs me with em
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    passing is just...ion know

i cant tell u how many times a ? threw a bounce pass wen i wanted a different one and vice versa, on one hand i dont complain cuz i could just look at the directions and see how to do a particular pass but i use icon pass anyway so ? it
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on some real ? tho, stop buying this every year. Pick an even or odd number and buy the games during those years.

? u ? its my money lol
  • AP21
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

? u ? its my money lol
    you buy madden every year too huh?