Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing more of the Shaw Brothers in the future
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this series over now?

I assume "Fate" meant the epilogue of this whole thing.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Is this series over now?

I assume "Fate" meant the epilogue of this whole thing.

Nope. 2 more left

:#
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind seeing more of the Shaw Brothers in the future

Saw the bold and immediately thought of Five Deadly Venoms

It's just 5 Venoms
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus saw it..
    i was skeptical..

but my girl wanted to go to the movies so it was either this or Get Out..

i enjoyed it..
    good ass movie.. off initial reaction i really think this the best one.. and funniest..

Rock was ? Terminator in this ? ? !!

and the soccer game was hilarious. hahaha

That ? pretty much black Captain America
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    si the chick didntblosebthe baby when she got blown out a window an fall a few stories and land on the top of a truck
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    dom was out there looking like bane

he looked more like a struggle winter soldier to me
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that the reason this is the only film without post credits scene is because Vin told the studio to cut it.

"TheWrap has run a new item revealing that the original cut of 8 Fast 8 Furious did indeed contain a post-credits scene, in which Dwayne Johnson’s Hobbes and Jason Statham’s Shaw trade banter — possibly with the intention of opening the gate to a spinoff. Diesel did not take too kindly to learning that his Dom Toretto would not be featured in the scene, implicitly ceding fan-favorite status to Johnson and Statham’s enemies-turned-buddies. He furiously (and fastly) contacted NBC Universal to demand that they remove the scene, and the studio then obliged."

http://screencrush.com/fate-of-the-furious-post-credits-scene/
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    :lol: at The Rock pulling a concrete bench off the wall of his prison cell to do bicep curls with it.

:lol: at the Shaw Bros flying thru the sky with jets packs fast enough to catch a jumbo jet

the jetpack thing is possible

its also shown in a comercial about dubai
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :lol: at The Rock pulling a concrete bench off the wall of his prison cell to do bicep curls with it.

:lol: at the Shaw Bros flying thru the sky with jets packs fast enough to catch a jumbo jet

No
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

No
    ah yes...

https://youtu.be/Czy0pXRRZcs
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope movie good entertainment.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to get me a fire proof car
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that the reason this is the only film without post credits scene is because Vin told the studio to cut it.

"TheWrap has run a new item revealing that the original cut of 8 Fast 8 Furious did indeed contain a post-credits scene, in which Dwayne Johnson’s Hobbes and Jason Statham’s Shaw trade banter — possibly with the intention of opening the gate to a spinoff. Diesel did not take too kindly to learning that his Dom Toretto would not be featured in the scene, implicitly ceding fan-favorite status to Johnson and Statham’s enemies-turned-buddies. He furiously (and fastly) contacted NBC Universal to demand that they remove the scene, and the studio then obliged."

" candy ass"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

" candy ass"

he just being light skin
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FAST & FURIOUS: MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ THREATENS TO LEAVE UNLESS THEY "SHOW SOME LOVE TO THE WOMEN OF THE FRANCHISE"
    "It's been a good ride," wrote the actress.

Actress Michelle Rodriguez took to Instagram earlier to celebrate the digital release of The Fate of the Furious, and deliver a message to Universal about including more women in the franchise.
    F8 is out digitally today, I hope they decide to show some love to the women of the franchise on the next one," wrote Rodriguez. "Or I just might have to say goodbye to a loved franchise. It's been a good ride & Im [sp] grateful for the opportunity the fans & studio have provided over the years... One Love."
    Despite the recent inclusions of Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren, women in the heavily male-dominated series haven't had the best run (spoiler alert ahead). Jordana Brewster was cut after four films in the wake of Paul Walker's death, while Elsa Pataky's Elena Nives was shot in the head in the last film.
    Rodriguez has never shied away from being outspoken over the lack of female representation in the series. In an interview with Australia's Herald Sun earlier this year, she pointed out that "“three girls and 20 dudes is a sausage factory" despite the fact that ticket sales for the series are almost evenly split across gender.
    Two more films are planned in the Fast & The Furious series, which Rodriguez's character Letty is presumably set to star in.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lol girl bye. I say ? her character off for good. She was criticising about black actors being able to play white superheroes roles so idc if shes around or not. Emotional ass
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf she mean? this franchise put badass women on the map

My favorite scene is when letty fought gia on fast 6 they was scrapping like a two woman army.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could've sworn one of the movies was pretty much about her. LOL @ walking away from one of the biggest movie franchises ever.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    She's trippin. I'd also argue that she's easily replaceable. Let her walk, and somehow introduce Rosario Dawson as a new character.