The Resurrection Thread of Sparkle and Decadence

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    lol!!

community.allhiphop.com/discussion/462445/its-time-for-an-interim-queen-of-donkey-to-be-crowned-yo/p4

Ya'll remember a few years back when this wack, pasty cave ? came back on here trying to be the "queen of donkey"? I had never interacted with her but the weird ? was making threads and ? about me (and others), dropping names and trying to force beef. Mad because I work overseas..

These white posters have this hoe gassed to the heavens, no one is checking for this ? or the days of Donkey past. We don't give a ? , It's 2015 ? .

HSLV95g.gif

relax. Bea >>>> you

aint nobody mad you work in Afghanistan in 120 degree weather.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love bea, i aint gonna lie.

the ether she dropped on rondeezy was epic.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi need to be more humble period, but especially in the presence of ? -Like beings.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    i love bea, i aint gonna lie.

the ether she dropped on rondeezy was epic.

Bea should have been there for when me and @KillaCham met Deezy. Now that would've been some epic stuff.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that when you called him out in the restaurant loud as hell because he wished for men on his birthday rofl
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I think that was either @KillaCham or @shootemn/h
  • Bea Beasley
    Bea Beasley Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? @kimi...you're right it is 2015 and you still seem to know exactly who I am...must have hit a nerve gotdayum that makes me smile.

While we're reminiscing, you're that human grease stain who photoshopped your pics into a deformed mess to be a Playdoh hoe on a ? hip hop forum lololol. Thirsty, disease riddled, personality missing, attention seeking slore.

And ? yeah if you're still in Afghanistan or wherever the ? else profiteering from misery you're a disgusting person - without taking into account the 12 STD's you have. You're like a late term abortion that snuck thru the cracks and needs to happen now.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    though I'd drop through
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bea in rare form I see
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? @kimi...you're right it is 2015 and you still seem to know exactly who I am...must have hit a nerve gotdayum that makes me smile.

While we're reminiscing, you're that human grease stain who photoshopped your pics into a deformed mess to be a Playdoh hoe on a ? hip hop forum lololol. Thirsty, disease riddled, personality missing, attention seeking slore.

And ? yeah if you're still in Afghanistan or wherever the ? else profiteering from misery you're a disgusting person - without taking into account the 12 STD's you have. You're like a late term abortion that snuck thru the cracks and needs to happen now.

Stay mad ? . I don't like e-bully, bandwagon jumping ass hoes. This is the most attention you will ever get from me so you should feel honored. This thread would've flopped had I not stopped in here. You're welcome ? .
    tumblr_mak6ktGGkA1ru90dzo1_250.gif
  • riddlerap
    Options

Stay mad ? . I don't like e-bully, bandwagon jumping ass hoes. This is the most attention you will ever get from me so you should feel honored. This thread would've flopped had I not stopped in here. You're welcome ? .

this isnt a popularity thread.. it isnt tryna be boomin. its just the goat thread on its own merits. and Bea doesnt bandwagon jump.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    though I'd drop through

hi willie
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not familiar with Bea. What happened to @RudeDeLaTrill
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

this isnt a popularity thread.. it isnt tryna be boomin. its just the goat thread on its own merits. and Bea doesnt bandwagon jump.

Umm..let's chill on the caping boo, she the queen remember?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »

Umm..let's chill on the caping boo, she the queen remember?

The white boys throw that cape on quick for this ? don't they?

@Riddle- She dishes it out freely so she damn sure better know how to take it. I'm not going to derail your thread anymore though, no worries.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Over the past year or so I've gotten in touch with my feelings, as a true ? would.

When I saw this thread I felt happy because I like my e-friends, Bea and Riddle. Those 2 particular crackers make me smile.

Another thing I felt after reading this thread is extreme pity and sadness for people who Think the way Kimi does. It used to disgust me to the point of anger but now it's only sadness.

Now click feelings on this post because it deserves it.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    I think that was either @KillaCham or @shootemn/h
    That was me - Shootem wasn't saying a word the whole time. That's my boy but he's a ? weirdo....just sitting there all awkward and ? . First thing that happened when we saw him walking toward us was the wind blowing his Dress Barn hat off and him chasing it down the street rofl. Poor Shootem.
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Damn Kimi got stans now? The come up is truly real.
  • Kat
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

Kimi is a vet..respect it.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

Kimi is a vet..respect it.

We don't give a ? , It's 2015 ? .

HSLV95g.gif
  • Kat
    Options
    Don't sass me Sunflower.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Rofllll ? I forgot about the Fedora flying away in the wind. Oh man poor shootem indeed.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Don't sass me Sunflower.

You owe me an ether.
  • Kat
    Options
  • KillaCham
    Options