Trash
7%
dalyricalbandit 1 vote
Meh
23%
CJStillFaggyAFAggieLean. 3 votes
Not Trash
69%
gh0stLcnsdbyROYALTYvagrant-718DOPEdweebzCainSolitary SoldierKatD. MorganFishNChips 9 votes

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Trash
    Heard it a few weeks back. I ? with it.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like every other DJ Mustard song out, so in that sense it can be a hit.

Give him two years and he'll be off that gimmick and on to putting out his real image. I love Janelle Monae but notice she dropped the tuxedo bit after she gained enough momentum.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Not Trash
    Heard it a month or so ago. I like it
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been seeing all the interviews with him and Janelle Monae saying how different this guy was gonna be. ? sound like everybody else on the radio. Wack ass gimmick too and played out video concept.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weak
    ItsBboy! wrote: »

Give him two years and he'll be off that gimmick and on to putting out his real image. I love Janelle Monae but notice she dropped the tuxedo bit after she gained enough momentum.

? u talking about

Monae still dresses up and weird as ever
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    My gal loves this song. It's aight tho.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Downloaded This ? After I Saw The Video On Revolt...I thought I Had A New Banger For The Gym...? Falls Apart Without The Visuals/Gimmick
  • ItsBboy!
    R.D. wrote: »
    Weak

? u talking about

She used to go nowhere without that tuxedo. If I wasn't typing this in my phone id post some pics of her dressing sexy. Give her one more album and she'll be admitting she likes girls.

• Turfaholic
    Weak

? u talking about

She used to go nowhere without that tuxedo. If I wasn't typing this in my phone id post some pics of her dressing sexy. Give her one more album and she'll be admitting she likes girls.

She already did admit shes a ?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my daughter loves it.....it aint bad....i aint checkin for the album but its cool
  • ItsBboy!
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Weak

? u talking about

All that to say give Jidenna two albums to gain some notoriety and he'll be back on his Timbs & hoodies ? or whatever it is he really does.
  • franknitti
    franknitti Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Weak

? u talking about

When?
    Where?
  • Turfaholic
    franknitti wrote: »
    Weak

? u talking about

When?
    Where?

Some dude wrote her on twitter telling her to be more sexy. Her response went something like "im not for male consumption" or something like that.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    Songs no worse than the other mustard/rat ch et songa out there.

Janelle monae just likes to stand out, she said shed be wearing sexier clothes if everyone else was wearing tuxes etc
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Not Trash
    franknitti wrote: »
    Weak

? u talking about

When?
    Where?

Some dude wrote her on twitter telling her to be more sexy. Her response went something like "im not for male consumption" or something like that.

Noooooooooooooooooo!
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? or not,
    I'm smashing !!!!!

janelle.jpg?w=1200&h=1206
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Heard it a month or so ago. I like it

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might've heard his song "Classic Man" from the Eephus EP (Wondaland Music Compilation) featuring fellow Wondaland member Roman GianArthur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U

And his feature on Janelle Monae's song "Yoga"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OkB6p_FZAw

Breakfast Club Interview from March with Jidenna and Janelle
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyj-ZTI4t0c

Interview and Yoga video are worth watching if you find Janelle attractive.

Jidenna's kinda dope imo. I'll check for his next project.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Absolutely not but thanks for asking

did you at least peep the video with lots of women doing yoga in yoga pants? they're non-white too, so you know that ? good
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He sounds just like all the other auto tune singing rapping ass rappers
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you doing promoting somebody other than KB? That disloyalty is what got G Money killed