Viral Video of a Woman Asking 100 Men for Sex

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
What would happen if a complete stranger walked up to you on the street and offered you sex?

YouTube star Andrea Wendel did just that in a new video, asking 100 men on the street to have sex with her after not much more than a greeting.

Not surprisingly, Wendel got a number of "Let's go" and "I would love to" responses from many men.

8fpyviyn2ptmrycc8et2gvb4yxl7ie0gdqgfntavc03dtv17ahtkxaowbnawxrrd.gif

Wendel got 30 men to agree to have sex with her, while 70 declined.

lzdjpptcx33nlsitnsndzdieek422awfy4efb3eeirn0cogtdex8vinfownbmhwj.gif
slagshdj9alxg2m3dch1o6vxl9tmce43eetjle4cnezpets5hvvj6lfx14auq308.gif
9u3j7ostxles2ahlodns8uomylj3uuteddayaovhuk8krpildobsmtyydavu1dph.gif
esayudibtu2qyfc30szbym0feotk3sbmjkgv6qvkzepd2gnaqdajzoptqbgy7y3a.gif

The myth of men always wanting sex more is rooted in skewed notions of sex drive. As Ian Kerner, author of She Comes First: the Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman, told Salon, "I would say that women tend to experience 'responsive desire' ... while men experience 'spontaneous desire.'" The more random nature of men's sex drives, Kerner said, can make it appear as though they want it more often.

Yes, Wendel's targets might have offered less flattering answers had she approached them in, say, a dark club on a Saturday night rather than in on the street in broad daylight. But the truth remains that men are more than walking sex drives and women are far more than goalkeepers of sex. Seeing that fact any other way undercuts and undervalues sex for both men and women — no matter who's asking for it.

https://youtu.be/QBtF3I7fDfU
http://m.mic.com/articles/116278/this-viral-video-of-a-woman-asking-100-men-for-sex-proves-one-important-point

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They probably thought the ? was crazy
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't watch, but it that kind of situation it would natural to be suspicious, and so a lot of men
    are gonna decline.

Yup. Plus a woman being that upfront and direct is uncommon
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she would have asked 100 men if they want head....she would have gotten prolly 95% yes
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well I kind of see it like this

A guy that accepts a random chick (no matter hold good looking she is) coming up to them and asking will they have sex with them

and is willingly ready to go with her

To me, is a guy with no options, desperate or just ? as ?

The guys that rejected her, can be perceived as if they hold more value than the guys that eagerly said yes

or that some of those ? could be ? , which is a possiblity

but something that can't be ignored is the fact

that men have been conditioned by society and have accepted the mindset of always in "pursuit" of women

and that women have been conditioned to play hard to get and filter out the weak and lame dudes that have no game from the ones that hold value, or something worth being with (security, financial, physically attractive etc.)

but also society has made it that if a female talks open and is comfortable with her sexuality, and is willing to sleep with whoever and as a frequently as she wants, she is seen as a ? , which is wrong and is a complete double standard

I see like this society at times can brainwash a guy into putting a ? a pedestal, because she is a woman and can be considered more important than males

ex. girls getting in for free at clubs until a certain time, girl leaves purse at home, can go up to the bar (as long as she is attractive) and get free food all night

All in all im saying this

When a male willingly accepts sex from a girl, regardless of quality, thats not as impressive

as the ? who holds value, and is considered a catch, and has attractive qualities

who has women chasing after HIM, instead of the other way around and they stay trying to attract him

and he chooses the BEST possible one for him, because he has reached that status, he has that reputation or he has OPTIONS

that ? to me gets my respect

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't watch but how many Hispanics said yes?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ? country.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly I would say yes, but with extreme apprehension cause I would know 99% it's a prank, but I would have to take that 1% chance it's not.

I liked the other girl who did the vids like this first tho. Her ass was unreal.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im tryna figure out what type of camera they using to get this footage
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    lol ? is not uncommon, go to germany and watch how many ? come up to you telling you "i stay with you tonight, ja" or " we make party ja"

I've been to Germany bro. I thin this kinda ? just naturally happens to U.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda curved that ? specifically cause she looks gross but I'm bout that life. Just wanna hit it one time and leave em be.
    This isn't rare at all.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I don't want it if it's that easy." - tupac
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Honestly I would say yes, but with extreme apprehension cause I would know 99% it's a prank, but I would have to take that 1% chance it's not.

I liked the other girl who did the vids like this first tho. Her ass was unreal.

Lank?