King Alfred Plan in Full Effect:1.5 million black men "missing."

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    polygomy is the only answer..
    this monogamous ? aint our culture anyway..

i say it all the time..
    u a real ? its ur civic duty to snatch as many ? up ass possible..

Quality over quantity bruh.

a man of quality will only produce quality..
    thats why its called selective breeding...

Nothing natural about selective breeding my nig...
    And lurking around, I usually agree with 99.9% of the ? u say...

nature (natural) says different..
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

i say it all the time..

Breeding and rearing are two different things. Kids ain't puppies.

u think dogs dont rear they offspring??

humans are the only intelligent beings on earth then??
    yet females in the animal kingdom got enough sense to not ? wit a ? ? ??

People who don't want to keep 14 dogs in they house usually sell their litter around 8 weeks or so. Dog years to human years is roughly 1 dog year per human month. ? you ain't gettin sent out on your own at 8 years old. Humans are the most complicated, intelligent beings on earth, yes, not the only, but can't be compared to when it comes to intelligence. I don't even know what the ? you talkin about in the last question.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    People who don't keep 14 dogs in they house usually sell their litter around 8 weeks or so. Dog years to human years is roughly 1 dog year per human month. ? you ain't gettin sent out on your own at 8 years old. Humans are the most complicated, intelligent beings on earth, yes, not the only, but can't be compared to when it comes to intelligence. I don't even know what the ? you talkin about in the last question.

humans are most intelligent when they base their "advances" off studying what animals been doin fornmillions of years?? okay. lol

and u the one who used puppies..
    i was jus goin off what u said..
    wolves have pups.. and if u think the mother aint rearing her children ur an idiot..

i wasnt thinkin domesticated animals.. that may be because i aint a domesticated ? tho..
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i say it all the time..

Nothing natural about selective breeding my nig...
    And lurking around, I usually agree with 99.9% of the ? u say...

nature (natural) says different..

Selective breeding and choosing a quality mate is two different things...
    monogomy is a practice..
    nothins "natural" about that..

Not following this either
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    The ability to reason (no pun) is what separates us from other 'intelligent' species on earth i.e. ape, monkey, gorilla.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Domesticated animals are NOT intelligent...prob main reason they are DOMESTICATED
  • CapitalB
    Options
    im not about to hold ur hand on this myG..

but CHOOSING a quality mate is bein SELECTIVE..
    and someone's bright idea ONLY accepted as norm through centuries of conditioning would. be considered a practice correct??
  • CapitalB
    Options
    The ability to reason (no pun) is what separates us from other 'intelligent' species on earth i.e. ape, monkey, gorilla.

animals reason and improvise all day..
    show compassion.. mourn the loss of their young..

all things humans do..
    jus say u dont understand them..

i can respect that..
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Yea dont hold my hand...
    Use that free hand to open a BIOLOGY book

And based on your definition of practice, polygamy would fall in that same category, correct?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    go open that biology book and look at ur closest kinship and see what they're "practicing" in NATURE!
  • _Lefty
    Options
    People who don't keep 14 dogs in they house usually sell their litter around 8 weeks or so. Dog years to human years is roughly 1 dog year per human month. ? you ain't gettin sent out on your own at 8 years old. Humans are the most complicated, intelligent beings on earth, yes, not the only, but can't be compared to when it comes to intelligence. I don't even know what the ? you talkin about in the last question.

humans are most intelligent when they base their "advances" off studying what animals been doin fornmillions of years?? okay. lol

wolves have pups.. and if u think the mother aint rearing her children ur an idiot..

i wasnt thinkin domesticated animals.. that may be because i aint a domesticated ? tho..

Animals can't advance off studyin humans though bruh.... That's where we different. Animals don't have the ability to be self aware, another place we're different. Animals can't solve complex, multi-step problems, animals don't have the ability to adapt to a world that is not theirs for the most part. ect....

We ain't animals, we human, and I stand on quality over quantity. 24 hours in a day. Lets say you got 12 kids by 5 broads and they all under 1 roof and you're the man. Somebody is going to suffer, no matter how much P is in your P ? . Somebody is going to suffer, you're spread too thin. I can see if you had 5 or 6 by 1 in the same crib, ? do that all the time... If you ain't tryin to do it on the scale I referred to, then forget the whole thing. Me, personally, i'll take 2 or 3 and give em all the time they need. Quality, over quantity.
  • CapitalB
    Options

Animals can't advance off studyin humans though bruh.... That's where we different. Animals don't have the ability to be self aware, another place we're different. Animals can't solve complex, multi-step problems, animals don't have the ability to adapt to a world that is not theirs for the most part. ect....

We ain't animals, we human, and I stand on quality over quantity. 24 hours in a day. Lets say you got 12 kids by 5 broads and they all under 1 roof and you're the man. Somebody is going to suffer, no matter how much P is in your P ? . Somebody is going to suffer, you're spread too thin. I can see if you had 5 or 6 by 1 in the same crib, ? do that all the time... If you ain't tryin to do it on the scale I referred to, then forget the whole thing. Me, personally, i'll take 2 or 3 and give em all the time they need. Quality, over quantity.

u have more then one child they all begin to suffer..

infact there will always be suffering..
    no way is perfect but one way has been proven a fail..
  • CapitalB
    edited April 2015
    Options
    and whats funny is ? is already aint "practicing" monogamy..
    how many kids tyrone got by different baby mommas?? lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The United States is not a country where spreading your seed around is good for you or anyone else all it does it makes everybody involved trapped in poverty.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

animals reason and improvise all day..
    show compassion.. mourn the loss of their young..

all things humans do..
    jus say u dont understand them..

i can respect that..

Animals cannot reason...Give me ONE example of an animal REASONING (because the ones you gave are NOT reasoning) If you need a clear definition of REASONING I can provide one.

Also, Selective breeding is what humans to do other organisms for human benefit...for ex, making the fruit in the grocery store bigger, brighter, and sweeter (nh) or making that steak more meat less fat (pause, word to DAME)...Natural selection is more of what you are describing and I'm not bout to type that explanation.

So maybe you should admit you failed Biology...I can respect that
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL.. @BOSSExcellence tryna resurrect that hot topic of polygamy vs monogamy
  • CapitalB
    Options
    my ? im not about to argue wit u about animals reason..
    if u cant see it i cant show u..

if u dont see the benefits of bein more selective wit who u create wit i dont know what to tell u.. and if u dont see the benefits of real men takin on multiple women in our community then hey.. i hope that ? that runs u drive u crazy! lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    gotta go tho.
    my time is up wit THIS ? ..
    bout to go be with my OTHER one. lol
  • _Lefty
    Options

u have more then one child they all begin to suffer..

infact there will always be suffering..
    no way is perfect but one way has been proven a fail..

and whats funny is ? is already aint "practicing" monogamy..
    how many kids tyrone got by different baby mommas?? lol

What way has been proven to fail? And how many of them kids lives is tyrone in on the daily? weekend visits, a few pair of jordans, and chuckie cheese for your b day ain't nowhere near livin in the house. You don't have to have just one child, but you can't be out this ? wit 9 and 6 baby mothers ? . That's crazy.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I read this days ago, huge reach in logic. First of all ? ain't "missing" they either dead or in prison somebody knows where they are. Saying they are "missing" implies kidnapping or some other measure.

Second to call it genocide, when the highest killers of black men are black men and health issues is an affront to genocide the world over.

Oh it's you again. You pulled the same house-? Uncle Tom act in another thread not too long ago when we were all discussing the Black man who made a video showing his support for the police and downplaying police brutality. You were spineless and blind then, and I see you still are.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

Sound like a 13yr old girl..

if u dont see the benefits of bein more selective wit who u create wit i dont know what to tell u.. and if u dont see the benefits of real men takin on multiple women in our community then hey.. i hope that ? that runs u drive u crazy! lol

Not arguing this point...however, this is still NOT SELECTIVE BREEDING

? remembered some ? from science class and wanted to sound smart...

Stick to pimpin, pimpin!!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    why it gotta be 6 or 9 tho??
    yall nighas live goin the extreme..

if half of u half decent ? , or so u claim, took half a ? extra that gap will close..

men can have multiple ? like a ? can have multiple kids..

a ? is better off havin half a ? then no ? at all..
    same for kids.. a father job aint to be in a kids face all ? day.. nature vs nurture..

better a dad thats there, tho not everyday, then not there at all..

but im in the car now..

maybe later..
  • CapitalB
    Options

Sound like a 13yr old girl..

Not arguing this point...however, this is still NOT SELECTIVE BREEDING

? remembered some ? from science class and wanted to sound smart...

Stick to pimpin, pimpin!!

lol i love u smarty art ? .
    especially when it comes to light how my ? outgained everything ur "intelligence" got u..

THAT be the funny ? .
  • _Lefty
    Options
    why it gotta be 6 or 9 tho??
    yall nighas live goin the extreme..

if half of u half decent ? , or so u claim, took half a ? extra that gap will close..

men can have multiple ? like a ? can have multiple kids..

a ? is better off havin half a ? then no ? at all..
    same for kids.. a father job aint to be in a kids face all ? day.. nature vs nurture..

better a dad thats there, tho not everyday, then not there at all..

but im in the car now..

maybe later..

You said polygamy, poly, many, not 1 or 2. That ain't no problem, especially if they in the same spot. I agree wit some of that. And being in the house makes a difference, don't gotta be in they face all day. But they watch more than you think, and you teach more than you know. I can't speak for you, but I came up without mine, and i'm good. So it ain't impossible by any means, but we not goin to act like the nuclear family ain't more healthy for a kid than one that's separated.