Hard On Hoes: The Ludacris Edition

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
2dvpsvs.jpg

Comments

• Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ludacris comes across as an intelligent cat. Situations like this reinforce that thought.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the history of their relationship, but based on what I see here Luda should go on and let the mother of his child talk to her over the phone.

Again I dont know the history of their relationship but it's kinda of a hoe move on his part to deny the "other" parent a part in their child's life.

I say the same thing when women pull this hoe ? to by not letting the man see their child because they're not seeing eye to eye with him; let that woman talk to her kid over the phone if her intentions are sincere.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way he's saying it itsike it's something a lawyer would say

He's ? for that though.

Yall say women do the same thing. But don't become a ? because ? does this to other men
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to play this track from Luda

You's a hoe
    http://youtu.be/MO9epU3GCeY

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    I'm so happy that I don't have kids and have to deal with ? like that. I hope that I never have to in the future because it seems so stressful on all sides.

You and me both bruh. This type of ? drives me crazy.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The way he's saying it itsike it's something a lawyer would say

He's ? for that though.

Yall say women do the same thing. But don't become a ? because ? does this to other men

they're both talking the way their lawyers have instructed....have to keep the respect, and be clear and informative.

i could screenshot damn near the exact convo in my phone right now

and before ya'll say he's wrong, please know that there is a reason the phone communication is not written in the court orders and the decision is his....he has been deemed to make better judgement than her when it comes to the well being of the child....period
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading Bununs posts I can kinda see Luda's point if all that is true it's still wrong though and only hurts the child in the end though.

? need to be a little more mindful of who they skeet their baby making fluid in, because some women only view kids as a meal ticket to milk a man for dough and make his life miserable.

I'm not excusing Luda here at all either, but if a ? don't want to be a daddy why you trying to make him one.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ludacris is doing what women more often do: deny the non-custodial parent time with the child.

And I can't support this.

Word. This is female ? . Since when do real ? support one parent keeping a child away from the other parent? Hard on Hoes? More like Hard on Kids. Children need to be able to see and speak to both their mother and father. Unless there is some safety issue here that we're not seeing...Luda need to stop acting like a scorned woman.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its unfortunate they have a child involved in this, my only question is, will luda's wife treat this break baby/trap baby from a jump off like her own child when she got a newborn on the way.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand why he'd do this from personal experience. ? is mad cuz she lost control of the situation and all this is a a way for her to play the victim role.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You IC ? with unruly BMs could learn a thing or two from Ludacris
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ludacris is doing what women more often do: deny the non-custodial parent time with the child.

And I can't support this.

This
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that ? looks crazy
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's acting like a real bitter ? right now.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ma give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Normally, I disagree with such acts, but when you dealing with a chick like this you gotta keep her on the other side of that line otherwise they'll keep crossin it.

Doin ? like callin at crazy hours or making crazy demands under the guise of trying to communicate with her child or, poisoning the child on some "look what your daddy did to me" type ? . So yeah, if he's keeping her at bay out of keeping his daughter safe from her ? , ain't nothing wrong with that.