Hard On Hoes: The Ludacris Edition

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ludacris is doing what women more often do: deny the non-custodial parent time with the child.

And I can't support this.
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I don't know the history of their relationship, but based on what I see here Luda should go on and let the mother of his child talk to her over the phone.

Again I dont know the history of their relationship but it's kinda of a hoe move on his part to deny the "other" parent a part in their child's life.

I say the same thing when women pull this hoe ? to by not letting the man see their child because they're not seeing eye to eye with him; let that woman talk to her kid over the phone if her intentions are sincere.

i knew this thread was coming...
    his time is his time....we dont know what the reason is behind this.

this chick could be trying to get info to use against him...an thats why the court doesnt even allow it.

dont look at him as being the ass ...wonder why the court wont support her.

and please dont say because he has money
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ludacris is doing what women more often do: deny the non-custodial parent time with the child.

I don't know the history of their relationship, but based on what I see here Luda should go on and let the mother of his child talk to her over the phone.

Again I dont know the history of their relationship but it's kinda of a hoe move on his part to deny the "other" parent a part in their child's life.

I say the same thing when women pull this hoe ? to by not letting the man see their child because they're not seeing eye to eye with him; let that woman talk to her kid over the phone if her intentions are sincere.

this chick could be trying to get info to use against him...an thats why the court doesnt even allow it.

If he schedules a time she can FaceTime her mother he can be there as well. So that's a excuse why and she tryingt to get info. Nothing to get if he's there.

Luda just acting like a women would.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respectfully™
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she wasn't trying to milk him this wouldn't be a problem.she thought she'd have the kid and a spot would come open for her on vh1 and it all back fired.

More power to him,rare that the father gets sole custody kind of feel like if you got millions of dollar as a guy you should try and get sole custody. It just might change the way courts side with in the future
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Im respectfully laughing at their over use of the word respectfully...

I'm respectfully doing the same
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This woman probably really ain't ? you will get no argument from me there, but if she isn't a threat to harm the well being of the child and is reasonably mentally stable set up a time for her to talk to the kid.

Seems like she pulled some foul ? like this on him now he's giving her a heavy dose of her own medicine.

I understand why he's doing it, but you got to put the "needs" of your child over beef with your baby mama.

This is the type of ? that might end up backfiring down the road on him as that little girl becomes a woman if this situation isn't quickly resolved.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    is this in the best interest of the child? if so, cool. if not, foul.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

If he schedules a time she can FaceTime her mother he can be there as well. So that's a excuse why and she tryingt to get info. Nothing to get if he's there.

Luda just acting like a women would.

i think alot of you dudes aint been put in a situation where you may think you would get outta character until you are already outta character.

you dont know when you have to do ? to protect yourself....sometimes you need to self preserve before you can care for your child, otherwise you setting yourself up for longterm heartache and your child still aint getting cared for properly.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btfu. That passive aggresive ? really do be killing these hoes.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    The thing is, if the court order is in place on the conditions of communication, if Luda violates them the order can be dismissed and he'll have to spend more money getting a new one in place for allowing himself to be coerced into being party to directly violating a judge's decree and court order.

So, ? her feelings, the law is the law and if she expects him to violate that for her sake now they ain't together, she's dead wrong for thinking he's dumb as ? and emotional enough to do that ? and ? up the arrangement for her sake. "a biological right to talk to her"... yeah, see, if it's not in court documents, it doesn't matter. No ? biology teacher is going to take the stand to defend her ? claim because she's talking ? . Luda keeps her caked up because he knocked her up, he takes cares of the child and the mother but he's not going to violate court orders for the ? of it. Can't blame him.

this is what people are missing.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

This woman probably really ain't ? you will get no argument from me there, but if she isn't a threat to harm the well being of the child and is reasonably mentally stable set up a time for her to talk to the kid.

Seems like she pulled some foul ? like this on him now he's giving her a heavy dose of her own medicine.

I understand why he's doing it, but you got to put the "needs" of your child over beef with your baby mama.

This is the type of ? that might end up backfiring down the road on him as that little girl becomes a woman if this situation isn't quickly resolved.

as long as your honest with your child in the long run......hopefully they will understand.

never guaranteed when raising kids
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Luda better than me....

n2GbHPT.jpg

Gotdamn lmao.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luda playin this ? the way it need to be played....
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    is this in the best interest of the child? if so, cool. if not, foul.

If it's not in the court ordered terms, it doesn't matter what she wants or thinks she is entitled to have. If Luda asked for an abortion and she ignored his request, then caked up off him until he petitioned for sole custody based on the fact she effectively used his unwanted child to extort him while using the kid as leverage, that ? is the last person to talk about respecting her wishes or the welfare/interests of her child when she treated it like chattel to bargain with, not like a real child with real needs, and wants to hold Luda to court orders while expecting him to violate them for her sake. She's a trifling gold digging ? who had a child for the wrong reasons and doesn't deserve ? , especially when her trifling ass is making the matter public to try defame Luda when all he is doing is abiding by the law while she's acting like an entitled ? who thinks the law need not apply when she wants something. FOH.

Luda, bruh... this had nothing to do with my post...
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yall understand when women dont let the father see they kids, cause you all would do the same in they shoes ?this some twilight zone ?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? , luda won.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ludacris let that Fast and Furious fame get to his head. Pulling moves like this is hoe ass ? tendencies
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Ludacris let that Fast and Furious fame get to his head. Pulling moves like this is hoe ass ? tendencies

Depends on the bm.

Mine aint ? . I ? with too many females who do more for my son than she do. ? nothing more than egg donor.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depends on the bm.

Mine aint ? . I ? with too many females who do more for my son than she do. ? nothing more than egg donor.

I pray I dont end up saying this about my childs mother in the future
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depends on the bm.

I pray I dont end up saying this about my childs mother in the future

Yea I was young with my first in house. Pretty face and good ? . No kind of work ethic.