aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

167891012»

Comments

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    ? is selfish nowadays

Too many ? have gotten comfortable living on their knees getting crumbs from the white man table that allows them to live better than a few other black people.

They would rather live that way instead of standing up on their own 2 feet and fighting to live like a true man would with less comfort but free of a white mans handouts/control.

Destroying where you live will make them more dependable on hand outs,whoops I'm speaking common sense again. All these people will need handouts now.

Bruh

The pics, footage clearly shows that there were 13-17 yrs olds out here rioting, looting

Many were being opportunistic

Many genuinely were angry and lashed out

And when you are angry you are not thinking logically, about the consequences

Especially u don't believe u have a bright future....you aint thinking about tomorrow

Plus they are young

They aren't strategic geniuses...capable of getting past police baracades/lines with weapons, explosives undetected

Kids are no diff than the white college students who riot and trash their campuses after a basketball game

Sure you could argue there are better ways to channel their anger but u have to consider your audience

Than we as a society have failed them....we teach the youth to answer violence with violence via film, music, domestic/international policy, etc
    There were plenty of adults.People seem to miss that part a lot.That is is no excuse though as everyone has to be held accountable for their actions that make things worse. I know how irrational teens can be,but the adults have no control over their kids which is another issue all together.The last part is my point,hat violence only destroys them.I watched that type of thing happen my whole life so I know how it makes things worse.Mot of this are just excuses for people to hurt themselves and complain about how things are bad as if these things make them better.

Besides 1 or 2 ppl, i did not see one person from the footage that looked a day over 20, 21

Regardless, you can feel the way u do and still emphasize

I myself am not a huge fan of riots but i can understand being fed up with a situation and wanting to lash out at the closes thing, person

May not be the best solution, but sure did put the spotlight on Bmore and the death of freddie gray

Would you be down with bombing city hall? There's good ppl who work there too....have a suspicion u wouldnt be

So what do u recommend ppl do to channel their anger, besides march

He recommends destroying the police station
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of black officers in Baltimore than Ferguson
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real question

How many murders u think happened in Bmore in the last 2 days?

My guess: ZERO
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the pigs want us to believe freddy gray killed himself to make it look like police brutality. Lol... smh...there is footage of him balled up like a crab screaming. I think they removed it. Liars ? me. The people that believe them saddens me. This guy was murdered from police brutality. America is going to ? and blacks are being warned that we must leave. Its about that time.
  • yellowtapesport
    So the pigs want us to believe freddy gray killed himself to make it look like police brutality. Lol... smh...there is footage of him balled up like a crab screaming. I think they removed it. Liars ? me. The people that believe them saddens me. This guy was murdered from police brutality. America is going to ? and blacks are being warned that we must leave. Its about that time.

Hide your kids..hide your wife LOL

No 'back to Africa' movement tho PLS!!!
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah ? that. I ain't going nowhere. I'll fight till I die before I let a mufucka run me out MY country.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Im leaving the country at some point personally... I was born here but dont feel like this is my country. You dont have to go to Africa its other countries
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im leaving the country at some point personally... I was born here but dont feel like this is my country. You dont have to go to Africa its other countries
    LOL, where the hell can anyone go? America is still better than any place on Earth, and I don't agree that things are going to ? at all. Truth be told, we live comfortable lives, that 99.9999% of people before us would have killed for. This country was built by us, why should we then leave it.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    @ThaNubianGod we built other countries too.
  • ThaNubianGod

True, but America is clearly the best one by far. You would have to list me some countries that would be better to live in than America, because I'm not seeing. But I do wish you luck if you do leave.
  • ThaNubianGod
    edited May 2015
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah ? that. I ain't going nowhere. I'll fight till I die before I let a mufucka run me out MY country.

A country we found & built first

F**k a Christopher Columbus
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    If we made this country great we can make another country great. This country is full of liars black and white... its fulk of haters of all kind.. everything here was once in Egypt. Its time for the truthful to relocate. Let rhe reprobates rule this land. Let them believe their own lies until they go insane.

People like me didn't want the kids to get killed. Im for justice but we seen the set up in the riots! Iam not a sell out! I want justice but they manipulated the protest to make it look animalistic. They want to ? the youth and blame it their actions.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Im saying ? the pig not people in general!
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three of the cops involved were black.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many fake !militants

• ThaNubianGod

True, but America is clearly the best one by far. You would have to list me some countries that would be better to live in than America, because I'm not seeing. But I do wish you luck if you do leave.

http://www.presscave.com/top-best-countries-to-live-in-the-world/

You're buying the hype that keeps you trapped in an oppressive environment where you can be persecuted and victimised because the system is ? and against you. America is not the best country in the world, it just keeps repeating it enough in the hope people believe it.
    Come on man, that list has Canada #7. And Braz was talking about places for Black people.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Too many fake !militants

For once, you said something real

These ? in here encouraging the violence and justifying some of the ? that ain't progressive at all sitting in their homes 1000 miles from the ? acting like they with it

Most of these nigggas weirdos bruh and ain't about a bit of action
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Too many fake !militants

For once, you said something real

These ? in here encouraging the violence and justifying some of the ? that ain't progressive at all sitting in their homes 1000 miles from the ? acting like they with it

Most of these nigggas weirdos bruh and ain't about a bit of action

I'll die for this ?

I ain't lying to ya, it's really not a lot of ? I'd die for, but this is one of em
  • yellowtapesport
    Baltimore property is prob a good long term investment right bout now....