aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

Options

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    ss-150427-baltimore-protests-01.nbcnews-ux-1040-700.jpg

Thats the ? that stabbed the fire hose, dope gas mask bruh

ss-150427-baltimore-protests-02.nbcnews-ux-1040-800.jpg

Dont let me start on this pic, theres too many things to go into....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ss-150427-baltimore-protests-01.nbcnews-ux-1040-700.jpg

Thats the ? that stabbed the fire hose, dope gas mask bruh

ss-150427-baltimore-protests-02.nbcnews-ux-1040-800.jpg

Dont let me start on this pic, theres too many things to go into....

Between the bowlegged chick and homie throwing a 90 mile hr curveball with a ciggerette still in his mouth ...ill leave it alone too lmao
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....?

Sucker ? instigating a potentially deadly situation from the comfort of sitting behind you keyboard.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ss-150427-baltimore-protests-05.nbcnews-ux-1040-700.jpg

How u gone be on your knees with a 2x4 in your hand. Def
    jono wrote: »
    I love riots!!

I never felt safer in L.A. than during and just after the LA Riots.

White people were NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. Koreans...NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE....

BLack people damn near had our ? kissed in South Central after the riots.

Slowly but surely whites reverted back to their true selves once the last of the ashes blew away in the wind.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the only downside of rioting. Once people have had their outburst it typically changes very little and what does change only changes for a short time.
    THis is true. The L.A. Riots changed some things but that change lasted about a decade. Then whites slowly chipped away at the reforms. Black population went down and whites saw it was safe to act a fool since most the Mexicans aint gonna do ? anyway...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea burn and pillage your impoverished neighborhood, your home.

The rioters are misguided. What's happening won't change anything except increase the tally of deaths and imprisonment.

The main purpose of the protest is forgotten just for a reason to do whatever the hell you want. Its terrible.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ss-150427-baltimore-protests-08.nbcnews-ux-1040-800.jpg

That ? white tee too damn clean. He def a undercover lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo_gZmRal04
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    They inconvenienced a lot of people who were trying to work or get home.My nephew couldn't work because they canceled the game. He out here trying to make something of himself and graduates this year.They ? it up for blacks because that is who works in that neighborhood and who works primarily at the mall.When that fat ? ran outta the van to go loot the mall I felt really disgusted.They burned down a building that was being built to help people who need resources and services,great job sticking it to the man.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the only downside of rioting. Once people have had their outburst it typically changes very little and what does change only changes for a short time.

Uhhhhh its a riot. What is an upside to rioting? Free items for a poor neighborhood that gets poorer? Quicker deaths and harsher treatment by the hands of government forces who police the neighborhoods. The closure of schools?

There are other ways besides rioting to promote and create change.

Chaos is not a prerequisite for order. These people are feeding the machine, not destroying it.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Uhhhhh its a riot. What is an upside to rioting? Free items for a poor neighborhood that gets poorer? Quicker deaths and harsher treatment by the hands of government forces who police the neighborhoods. The closure of schools?

Chaos is not a prerequisite for order. These people are feeding the machine, not destroying it.
    They won't listen though man,they won't listen.I'm just glad my nieces and nephews are away from it.I'm just worried about my relatives getting caught up in the ? .Nothing but vultures who see an opportunity to steal some hair,clothes and liquor.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sorry but burning down CVS isnt making a statement, hit them where it really hurts. Going to war without strategy will get you killed quick. Like I said mindless chaos isnt the answer, chaos with a purpose tho...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And y'all wonder why they don't build ? in the hood except liquor stores
  • Max.
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

i can tell you really get your kicks from talking this ? …it's hilarious. I bet you got Black friends and you be smilin' all in their face.

You do realize some of my family is black right? Just bcuz one of my parents is mexican posters get n there feelings

We call that mixed hate...
  • Max.
    Options

i can tell you really get your kicks from talking this ? …it's hilarious. I bet you got Black friends and you be smilin' all in their face.

You do realize some of my family is black right? Just bcuz one of my parents is mexican posters get n there feelings

We call that mixed hate...

how in tf would i realize that

Bcuz i said it 838920 times so whenever i ? on a poster they wana playn the ? card n try n get me banned to mods..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Sure there's an upside to rioting. Pressure busts pipes, those people have been dealing with brutality and other issues silently for years. Eventually it will erupt, this eruption is necessary sometimes to fully express the disenchantment of those people. From time to time a little rioting can be healthy, sometimes you have to show that you really do care, there is only so much tweeting you can do.

I would prefer a more intellectual revolution, not one that involves violence and property damage but It was only a matter of time. From Trayvon to Akai Gurley to Eric Garner to Walter Scott et al. Folks have allowed these things to cloud proper judgment, but they will be heard that much is for sure.

And ultimately that's the point, when you are being ignored in an argument you get louder, and louder and then you may start slamming your hands on the table and eventually turning the damn table over. After the outburst attention is squarely on you and you will be heard and then begin to deescalate.

So It will deescalate in a few hours, maybe days and normalcy will return. Baltimore will be just fine.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Balitmore's Mayor is BAD. YES!
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at all these ? uncle Tom's in here