dwade206 wrote: »
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    Idiots still think destroying your own ? is the way to go, like that's sending a message to the world that anyone will take serious. High school kids with misplaced energy and a lack of thought to the family grieving started that riot. Opportunist jumped on board. Buffoonery

No one said it was the way to go. It is anger due to white supremacy. But of course, you always seem to gloss over that. Great job. You're on a roll.

That's false re-read some posts where a couple folks were justifying the riots. And it wasn't due just to white supremacy, looting and burning your own neighborhood and high school kids yelling we run this city is something else entirely. Just continue to ignore it I guess

Yup, blame the oppressed, not the oppresser. Shut up ?

You wrote nothing constructive, like I said ? I don't condone burning down and looting your own ? how does that help the oppressed and negatively affect the oppressor, you want to riot, then riot in the oppressors neighborhood not in the oppressed neighborhood... ? common sense

Walk us through how you would riot step by step in this situation.

Ain't no step by step, you march into the opressors neighborhoods and centers and wreck shop. That will show them you mean business.

Yeah, that sounds like a great plan. I'm sure black people won't get killed in that scenario. How about this, instead of ignoring what I've said in several threads about fighting this economically, you can lead a group of ? people like yourself into upscale neighborhoods to tear ? up, ultimately leading to your early death or incarceration, and then tell me all about it.
    You and Ray Lewis need to sit your Uncle Tom ? down.

Have you read what you wrote idiot??? I plainly said that destroying your own neighborhood is stupid... how is that economically a great thing. You're all over the place with your posts and not making one bit of sense you support the rioting and destroying of a black neighborhood in anger and then turn around to talk about oh you have to start off on the economic level to build up. What??? Concetrate you stupid ? .

You would make Don Lemon proud. Now go get your tap shoes, ? . Get ta tapping.

I see you lack understanding and comprehension. Do well in life bruh.

May the dark rings around your eyes grow darker.

And may your inner ? destroy the rest of your feeble mind.

Don't let buffoonery be your path my child

Don't let white supremacy keep you from the truth, ? ? .
    Never let cooning be the foundation of your soul bruh, you are a descendant of Great Kings, eviserate yourself of ? niggardry

Your father failed you.
    Let go the foolish ways of being a ? ? only then will you rise and your father will be proud.

Your father braids hair up north.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After he told the kids to go home, I pictured Deebo coming out of the side like, "You better take your ass HOME!"