Race and Love

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at calling me a Hebrew israelite me of all the people who post here. You ? must really have me misunderstood
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    Ya ya I know its just this fool acts like it doesn't affect him
    This yo people outche dying in the street
    An all he can do is deflect and tlk down on the situation
    Meanwhile acting like race isn't involved in the whole situation for with the b.s

Rioting without a purpose and in your own area is counterproductive...
  • Focal Point
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Fredirick Douglass wife was white
    James Baldwin's Partner was white

so...

? both them ? they set the bad example these fake ? follow

because you are a realer ? to follow

2a7wnyd.jpg

You don't have to follow me but follow who I follow be inspired by who inspires me .

The honorable Marcus garvey. Who spoke out against this race mixing fuckery

and he was wrong because some of our best and brightest have come from interacial heritage.

it's not half breeds that should be shunned it's their parents. You understand????? it's not mixed race people that's the problem it's the people making them.

Once the mulatto come into the world they can choose were their loyalties are. Marcus did not hate or have a problem with lighter skinned black/mulattos but he did not always fully trust them.

So all the black leaders in history who have furthered the cause for the black plight... pioneers, innovators , fathered nations are all ? and their efforts are null and void because they had relations with white women ?

No disrespect but ? outta here with that black isralite ? .

I am not a black israelite I actively despise those idiots. The black leaders of the past who race mixed must be acknowledged for what they did but no matter what they did holding up heroes that loved your competition is problematic.

The Kentakes or Candace, Sheba, got with Solomon and birthed Menelik 2nd
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile acting like race isn't involved in the whole situation for with the b.s

It is a purpose police brutality got us ? and we've reached our tipping point
    If they keep killing black kids like dogs in the street won't be long before riots across America happen
  • zzombie
    Options

so...

because you are a realer ? to follow

2a7wnyd.jpg

You don't have to follow me but follow who I follow be inspired by who inspires me .

The honorable Marcus garvey. Who spoke out against this race mixing fuckery

and he was wrong because some of our best and brightest have come from interacial heritage.

it's not half breeds that should be shunned it's their parents. You understand????? it's not mixed race people that's the problem it's the people making them.

Once the mulatto come into the world they can choose were their loyalties are. Marcus did not hate or have a problem with lighter skinned black/mulattos but he did not always fully trust them.

So all the black leaders in history who have furthered the cause for the black plight... pioneers, innovators , fathered nations are all ? and their efforts are null and void because they had relations with white women ?

No disrespect but ? outta here with that black isralite ? .

I am not a black israelite I actively despise those idiots. The black leaders of the past who race mixed must be acknowledged for what they did but no matter what they did holding up heroes that loved your competition is problematic.

The Kentakes or Candace, Sheba, got with Solomon and birthed Menelik 2nd

I could care less this is not ancient Ethiopia. Back then white supremacy was not on our necks and capitalism was not the global philosophy.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <---Pro-Black and has dated 2 white girls in the past. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Here's the thing that a lot of people don't realize:

There is a big difference between being PRO-Black and being ANTI-White. A lot of the ? - especially on the IC - who claim to be pro-black are just anti-white in reality. Meaning they don't really give a ? about black people prospering or winning. They are way more concerned with white people LOSING or hating white people.

I've dated women of every ethnicity. That doesn't take away from my love of black people and desire to see black people prosper and have the same rights as every other race.

Now if you are black and you say 'I exclusively date white women. I will not date black women.'., that's a little different.
  • zzombie
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    <---Pro-Black and has dated 2 white girls in the past. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Here's the thing that a lot of people don't realize:

There is a big difference between being PRO-Black and being ANTI-White. A lot of the ? - especially on the IC - who claim to be pro-black are just anti-white in reality. Meaning they don't really give a ? about black people prospering or winning. They are way more concerned with white people LOSING or hating white people.

I've dated women of every ethnicity. That doesn't take away from my love of black people and desire to see black people prosper and have the same rights as every other race.

Now if you are black and you say 'I exclusively date white women. I will not date black women.'., that's a little different.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You are living in a delusion.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Loving white folk till the point that you marry or seriously date them is harmful to the future of black people.

If you want to see the heart of a man look at what he loves the most.
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2015
    Options

It is a purpose police brutality got us ? and we've reached our tipping point
    If they keep killing black kids like dogs in the street won't be long before riots across America happen

So you're saying there's sound reasoning behind destroying your own neighborhood due to being mad, you're saying there's a purpose to supposedly releasing zoo animals, you're saying there's logic to their anger that it was cool to burn down the neighborhood stores, and that there's meaning to looting your neighbors who live and work as the local shopkeeps and setting them back in their struggles to make it.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so...

But yet u ready to forgive 6 for loving cacs
  • zzombie
    Options

It's ? stupid that's what it is
  • zzombie
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

so...

But yet u ready to forgive 6 for loving cacs

If six did really ? a white boy then she is a hypocrite but I don't know if she actually did or not
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that there is a risk that hanging with whites (even as just friends) or dating them can subconsciously push you to moderate your views on race. So that is a real danger. But the risk can be countered, and I think you can be fully committed to the cause and date or marry non-blacks.

• zzombie
    Options
    @Peeny_Wally @mryounggun

@fortyacres&amp;amule and i am sure @jono will agree with you

Do you know how foolish you sound???? you ? can't have you cake and eat it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8gP9GX2udI
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Look at @SixSickSins she claimed to hate all Whites but was ? popping on Webcam for some White meat

Lmfao
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? are in real life acting like this and then have the ? nerve to say they are down for the cause
    the cause is the empowerment of black people i.e the black family not the creation of mixed families or producing more mullatoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvbr0tUmJR8
  • zzombie
    Options
    AYE a talented one do you have anything to bring to the discussion
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Not to mention it was high school kids according to my folks down in Baltimore that started the riots.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at @SixSickSins she claimed to hate all Whites but was ? popping on Webcam for some White meat

I have yet to see this footage. C'mon somebody hit me off with a on of that joint or at least spoil a pic.
  • zzombie
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

I have yet to see this footage. C'mon somebody hit me off with a on of that joint or at least spoil a pic.

It's not even worth it she just plays with her nips a little and rubs her ? but you can't even really see her ? she touches herself like it's her first time touching herself
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait... r ppl really saying ? Frederick Douglass? y'all have serious issues if u care that much about another man's ? ...
  • zzombie
    edited April 2015
    Options
    wait... r ppl really saying ? Frederick Douglass? y'all have serious issues if u care that much about another man's ? ...

You don't exist by yourself. You are part of a people so what the other man does eventually affects you and your descendants.
  • zzombie
    Options
    if i as a black man apply myself to a certain art or science and other black men take inspiration from me then what eventually happens is that the entire race gets labeled as being skilled in that science or art.

This stereotyping can have great effect on the social dynamics between the different races.

The same principle is applied to things of a sexual nature that is why people like frederick douglass despite the work he did for black people set a bad example for black people.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Aye a talented one if you keep flaging my post but don't address anything i say then i will flag every single post you make on this forum. stop being a ? and confront me if you disagree or you can stop the ? reactions.

Now go ahead and click feelings
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There are black people who get with their partner because they're white, and there are black people who get with their partner who happens to be white. There's a difference.

but how is a person who is skeptical about where your loyalties lie supposed to be able to tell the difference between the two?

how do you expect someone reluctant to see what you saying when you at the same time telling them to close their eyes?

for example - problack ? schools me on how institutional racism and the lack of economic empowerment is keeping my people down

but then we get to the problack meeting later to start planning for the revolution, and this ? shows up with becky sue on his arm SMH

and meanwhile becky sue's uncle is one of the cops known for pressing ? in my city..........nah you can't expect a rational person to just ignore that :(