What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rapsody Speaks On Lil Wayne Joining Zulu Nation

Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
YMZULU Carter 5 and Free Weezy album coming soon

lil-wayne-rapsody.jpg

In an interview with Vlad TV, Rapsody spoke on why she thinks it’s “dope” that Lil Wayne is now a member of the Zulu Nation, as well as Wayne doing a lot of community work especially for the kids in his hometown New Orleans.

If you are not up to date, Q-Tip announced that Weezy had joined the Universal Zulu Nation at the end of last year. You can watch the female rapper speak all about Tunechi joining the Zulu Nation after the jump below!

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2015/04/rapsody-shares-her-thoughts-on-lil-wayne-joining-the-universal-zulu-nation/#zzTDoWJhSRVE23Yv.99
StoneColdMikeywmj710Michael_Malicesapp08_2001

Replies

• Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh.. are you ymcmb or cm @bcotton
    sapp08_2001
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see wayne being such a positive influence.
    Bcotton5StoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetterMichael_Malice
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complexion don't mean a thang
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    blacktuxspit_fiyaMelqartMR.CJ
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Glad to see wayne being such a positive influence.

yea Im proud of him
    wmj710Michael_MaliceStoneColdMikey
  • ScrewtapeScrewtape Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah getting fucked over by the man you kissed and call daddy, and who isnt even your father, is really inspiring
    sapp08_2001
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Lil Wayne with Zulu Nation, wow....seriously I didn't see that coming, good for him. I wonder what made him join, can't watch the video at work
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screwtape wrote: »
    funny how he joined up with zulu nation after being consigned to the bushes. he probably got it all wrong and joined thinking he could learn some basic bush survival skills

Joined b4 the fallout
    funny how he joined up with zulu nation after being consigned to the bushes. he probably got it all wrong and joined thinking he could learn some basic bush survival skills

Joined b4 the fallout

yeah he knew what was coming, he put his ear to the ground and heard birdman rubbing his hands extra vigorously from four miles away

kingblaze84$ineedmoney$MrCrookedLetter
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joined b4 the fallout

yeah he knew what was coming, he put his ear to the ground and heard birdman rubbing his hands extra vigorously from four miles away

Get into stand up comedy bro....as soon as you can
    Screwtape
    Free weezy coming soon

Joined b4 the fallout

Get into stand up comedy bro....as soon as you can

yooo, bruh , thanks.....ive actually seriously been thinking about it, no word of a lie. kind words bro, kind words.
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Free weezy coming soon

to a treetop near you!

ah, fuck, i should have just quit while i was ahead.
    L.O.S.T.
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free weezy coming soon

waiting-is-the-hardest-part-o.gif
    MrCrookedLetter
    Free weezy coming soon

waiting-is-the-hardest-part-o.gif

free weezy is coming VERY soon
    nillerthekid
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free weezy coming soon[/quo

When?? I need some new weezy on mp3 player
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This new zulu nation rebirth shyt is a joke lls Everybody is a mwmber and none of these nggas is ever making music together.

Its on the same level of annoyance as rappers saying another artist is 'their brother'. Shyt, i think im in zulu nation at this point