would you live in a tiny house?

Options
13»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Nice, this would be the perfect getaway spot for me....I'm gonna look into buying one of those real soon, split time btw that and the spot I live in now
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice, this would be the perfect getaway spot for me....I'm gonna look into buying one of those real soon, split time btw that and the spot I live in now

nah bro you can't leave that unsupervised…what if somebody just steal that. Just steal your whole house and everything in it. What do you even do there's no evidence your house is just gone.

You come down for a vacation after months of hard work to an empty lonely ass piece of land..? all that.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

nah bro you can't leave that unsupervised…what if somebody just steal that. Just steal your whole house and everything in it. What do you even do there's no evidence your house is just gone.

You come down for a vacation after months of hard work to an empty lonely ass piece of land..? all that.

I can always ask one of my women to babysit the little house for me when I'm gone lol....
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reminds me of that strange houses episode of mtv cribs.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some cities have zoning and other rules that don't allow them within city limits .....

IF I was to go tiny living, I would rather one of these mini rv's so I can be stealth mode and be home where ever I'm at ........
    6.jpg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couple Builds Own Tiny House on Wheels in 4 Month…: https://youtu.be/RSzgh3D7-Q0
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've lived in a tiny apartment before