Inmate Who Killed Jeffrey Dahmer Reveals Why He Murdered The Serial Killer

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

In an interview with the New York Post, Christopher Scarver said he grew to hate Dahmer because he would create severed limbs out of prison food to taunt the other inmates. Scarver says Dahmer would even drizzle on packets of ketchup to represent blood.

“Some people who are in prison are repentant — but he was not one of them,” Scarver told the Post.

Dahmer was arrested in 1991 after police found human remains and decomposing bodies in his apartment. Dahmer later confessed to 17 murders, many of which included the ? and dismemberment of the victims.

Scarver was convicted for killing his former boss.

Scarver arrived at Wisconsin’s Columbia Correctional Institution around the same time as Dahmer in 1992, according to the New York Post.

Scarver said he stayed away from Dahmer at first, but that all changed on Nov. 28, 1994.
Correction officers took Dahmer, Scarver, and a third inmate, Jesse Anderson, to clean the bathroom and left them unattended.

Scarver, a convicted murderer, told the New York Post he was repulsed by Dahmer.

He said he kept a newspaper article that detailed Dahmer’s killings.

When the three men split up, Scarver grabbed a metal bar and followed Dahmer toward a staff locker room and confronted him with the newspaper article he had been carrying.

“I asked him if he did those things ’cause I was fiercely disgusted. He was shocked. Yes, he was,” Scarver said. “He started looking for the door pretty quick. I blocked him.”

Scarver says he then took the metal bar and swung it at Dahmer’s head, crushing his skull.

He then found Jesse Anderson and did the same thing.

Scarver told the New York Post he believes the prison officials left them alone on purpose.

“They had something to do with what took place. Yes,” said Scarver.

After the murders, Scarver pleaded “no contest” and was transferred to a federal penitentiary.

He is currently incarcerated at Centennial Correctional Facility in Canon City, Colo.

Scarver now spends some of his time writing poetry for his website.

Click here to read more on why Scarver says he killed Dahmer.

Comments