Jimmy Butler's Rise To Stardom.

Options

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that the Lakers are gonna' offer Jimmy Buckets the Max Offer sheet. I don't like that ? at all.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bulls said midseason they will match any offer

but I don't believe that till I see it
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Is there any friction with Rose because of Butler's ascent? First Take was talking about something to that effect earlier today. Hope that isn't the case.
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Is there any friction with Rose because of Butler's ascent? First Take was talking about something to that effect earlier today. Hope that isn't the case.

IDK, man. I don't know what to believe
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

You shook....if anything rose would get traded before anything....
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Nah, I'm not shook. I wouldn't pay Jimmy 80 million.

I'd trade his ass to Milwaukee where his jersey is hanging in the rafters for Marquette, they can send us back Jabari Parker in return, & we'll call it a wash from there
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    LMAO at D. Rose being traded. I'm out
  • Beta
    Options

I'd trade his ass to Milwaukee where his jersey is hanging in the rafters for Marquette, they can send us back Jabari Parker in return, & we'll call it a wash from there

You wanna trade your best two way player ? Who's also the youngest starter on the team? To get a rookie coming off an ACL injury just so you can dickride because he from the chi? Lol what?

I was saying between butler leaving and rose being traded, rose situation is more likely
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither one is going anywhere but if I had to choose i'll keep Butler over Rose
  • Beta
    Options
    9TRAY you got the corolla in the avi?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

only one guy is reporting it and the guy saying it comes across as an internet troll more concerned with provoking than reporting -- he is the same guy who questioned rose for wearing the i cant breathe t shirt earlier in the year hes notoriously known around chicago airwaves as someone who picks on rose

his sources also reported a blackhawks player was gonna get traded because he was sleeping with players wives and nothing happened -- his sources also reported that jay cutler was gonna get traded and that didnt happen either -- and thats just this year

its a believable story which is why he probably went with it but i wouldnt put too much stock into it if hes the only one reporting it
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not buying that BS bulls beef story

Jimmy Butler seem like the most down to earth player on the team & rose dont seem like the type to have problems with anyone ever

Sound like someone tryn plant drama for the offseason
  • 9TRAY
    Options

What? You serious?
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    9TRAY you got the corolla in the avi?

2014 Camry. Had a like a 2000 Corolla, that ? died
  • 9TRAY
    Options

You wanna trade your best two way player ? Who's also the youngest starter on the team? To get a rookie coming off an ACL injury just so you can dickride because he from the chi? Lol what?

I was saying between butler leaving and rose being traded, rose situation is more likely

Aye. Maybe it's the Chicago ? in me, but if it's true that D.Rose & Jimmy ain't getting along, I'll trade Jimmy's Defense & emerging Offense, for a young Superstar in the making. But that report would have to be true for me to even consider trading Butler. If I was the Owner / GM, I'd wouldn't trade Rose, ever.

Jabari Parker will be a 10 time All Star in this League. He's only 20. Him & D. Rose are homies, they went to the same HS.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What? You serious?

Rose is in and out of the lineup you can't trust him
  • 9TRAY
    Options

What? You serious?

Rose is in and out of the lineup you can't trust him

True. He got to get healthy / stay healthy. Also, not let his brother call all the shots & speak up for him.
  • Beta
    Options
    I think if you ask 98% of all non biased bulls fans they'll all say they would choose butler>>>rose
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks never getting traded. Might as well let that go.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

only one guy is reporting it and the guy saying it comes across as an internet troll more concerned with provoking than reporting -- he is the same guy who questioned rose for wearing the i cant breathe t shirt earlier in the year hes notoriously known around chicago airwaves as someone who picks on rose

his sources also reported a blackhawks player was gonna get traded because he was sleeping with players wives and nothing happened -- his sources also reported that jay cutler was gonna get traded and that didnt happen either -- and thats just this year

its a believable story which is why he probably went with it but i wouldnt put too much stock into it if hes the only one reporting it

Lovie Smith, Devin Hester, and Brandon Marshall are not in Chicago anymore, so Bernstein and his cohorts (like Joe Cowley at the Suntimes) had to find someone else in the city to take umbrage with.

• 9TRAY
    Options
    I think if you ask 98% of all non biased bulls fans they'll all say they would choose butler>>>rose

I'm not biased. D. Rose is a cash cow for Reinsdorf. Win or lose
  • Beta
    Options

So you saying you would take rose over butler due to money reasons?
  • 9TRAY
    Options

I ain't saying that. I'm saying Jimmy don't bring in the money D. Rose does for Reinsdorf.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes limited offensively
  • Beta
    Options

I ain't saying that. I'm saying Jimmy don't bring in the money D. Rose does for Reinsdorf.

And that has to do with what exactly? Why butler would go first?

And ? ain't running the organization right if he thinks like that..because that has nothing to do with bball