Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    so yall shittin on people who wont travel. ok.. and yall say yall the ones who are cultured. but yall still have the shittin on a ? mentality though.

Fixed that for you!

naw pleighboi it was fine the way it is. just like on atlanta where dude was talking about investments and earn was like poor people cant save and ? like that. its not that we dont want to travel its because we got things we have to spend it on......like food, water, electricity.....etc.....you know essential ? . so if yall gone ? on people who cant travel then yall need to be buying them people tickets. and if they decline then ? on them. until then yall either buy the tickets or ?

See this that defeatist ? I hear all the time. I know cats that make way more money than me and spending they money on clothes, clubs and hoes. Then say how they barely scraping by. Spending your money on Real ? ? will put you there! My first taste of traveling starting in the military. Now! I have hit both coast from New York to San Diego. Miami to Chicago. St. Thomas to Greece. Korea to Italy.

My pops was homeless 10 years ago. Now he flies to jazz fest from Canada to Cali. To manage your money! You have to manage yourself! Stop spending your money on ? you dont need.

Stop going to strip clubs and buying the bar and the club.
    Stop smoking Newports a pack a day.
    Stop eating out every ? meal.
    Stop tricking on these hoes.
    Stop buying ? you cant afford!

Start saving up for things you want. By doing this you really get to think about your purchase.
    Start saving $50 a paycheck. That $50 adds up and you see that you can save more.
    Start planning out your spending. See where every dollar is going. Especially eating out.
    Start using coupon apps and buying BOGO food. You can literally buy 7 meals in a week using this and spend less than $50 and have a balanced full course meal.
    Start managing your money. Start small by investing into your 401K with your job. All payments for bills should go first then your savings. Living expenses is a bill.
    Start managing your life. Basic planning during the week for things and getting enough rest helps you foresee emergencies. Remembering that you have a hand in everything that happens to you in life should be your motto. The first time was a mistake, second time is a habit.

When you start to manage your money, You inadvertently start to manage your life. Your expectations of yourself becomes much higher. That job you are on just aint cutting no more. Doing Stay-cations! just aint cutting it. Start small. Hit the next town over and hit the free spots. Go to the next big city and hit the local fest. Do that for 5 years until you save enough to hit Chicago, New York, Vegas, LA. Open a CD and when that joint mature. Boom spend it on a vacay.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yall shittin on people who wont travel. ok.. and yall say yall the ones who are cultured. but yall still have the shittin on a ? mentality though.

Fixed that for you!

naw pleighboi it was fine the way it is. just like on atlanta where dude was talking about investments and earn was like poor people cant save and ? like that. its not that we dont want to travel its because we got things we have to spend it on......like food, water, electricity.....etc.....you know essential ? . so if yall gone ? on people who cant travel then yall need to be buying them people tickets. and if they decline then ? on them. until then yall either buy the tickets or ?

See this that defeatist ? I hear all the time. I know cats that make way more money than me and spending they money on clothes, clubs and hoes. Then say how they barely scraping by. Spending your money on Real ? ? will put you there! My first taste of traveling starting in the military. Now! I have hit both coast from New York to San Diego. Miami to Chicago. St. Thomas to Greece. Korea to Italy.

My pops was homeless 10 years ago. Now he flies to jazz fest from Canada to Cali. To manage your money! You have to manage yourself! Stop spending your money on ? you dont need.

Stop going to strip clubs and buying the bar and the club.
    Stop smoking Newports a pack a day.
    Stop eating out every ? meal.
    Stop tricking on these hoes.
    Stop buying ? you cant afford!

Start saving up for things you want. By doing this you really get to think about your purchase.
    Start saving $50 a paycheck. That $50 adds up and you see that you can save more.
    Start planning out your spending. See where every dollar is going. Especially eating out.
    Start using coupon apps and buying BOGO food. You can literally buy 7 meals in a week using this and spend less than $50 and have a balanced full course meal.
    Start managing your money. Start small by investing into your 401K with your job. All payments for bills should go first then your savings. Living expenses is a bill.
    Start managing your life. Basic planning during the week for things and getting enough rest helps you foresee emergencies. Remembering that you have a hand in everything that happens to you in life should be your motto. The first time was a mistake, second time is a habit.

When you start to manage your money, You inadvertently start to manage your life. Your expectations of yourself becomes much higher. That job you are on just aint cutting no more. Doing Stay-cations! just aint cutting it. Start small. Hit the next town over and hit the free spots. Go to the next big city and hit the local fest. Do that for 5 years until you save enough to hit Chicago, New York, Vegas, LA. Open a CD and when that joint mature. Boom spend it on a vacay.

i feel you bruh but......if you only make minimum wage then what? you act like ? is happy not going nowhere. its sort of like ? saying they wanted to be a drug dealer all they life. bruh you can say put money in this, put money in that but when bill mount up ? you aint got time to save. my unc always told me its not about how much you make but what you spend it on.......so i see your point but who the ? wants to go to the same small city over and over again. how am i suppose to invest in cd's? stocks? on a minimum wage? riddle me that smart guy.
  • caddo man
    Options
    This is the travel thread so this will be my last post on this.

Upgrade you and your job. Get a second job.
    You want a better job. Better yourself. Go back to school. No reason why you can't do both.
  • ineedpussy
    Options

You want a better job. Better yourself. Go back to school. No reason why you can't do both.

your last post is a bunch of ? . you arent around the "people"!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Don't come in here starting all that

Just post your travels and places you want to go

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets keep on the traveling narrative thats already been established
    @caddoman

Let that fat ? be bruh

That ? is set in his ways
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whos the people?

i think i gotta run you up outta here now.

whos the people?

Fixed that for you!

why should man buy another man a plane ticket just so he can see that he living like a teenager?

see...thats that fukk ? .
    if you want me to do better than help me get a job ass ? .
    while i understand your troll online persona....this ? sounding kinda real like you an aint ? dude.

you the type ? who someone buys a ticket for then he doesnt like the trip cuz the world is too big for him so he goes home to talk ? about.

just admit..you are unhappy and never will be happy. farting entertains you and your best friend is a spider outside your window.

this aint your thread....stay in illpix dreaming of what wont ever happen.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i was just invited to cali colombia .....
    anyone been?
  • caddo man
    edited October 2017
    Options
    anyone been?

Nope but I just watched a youtube vid of some black dude that spent some time down there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWBnGl0lo9s

Well it was Medellin, Colombia.

But here is a walk through the center of Cali.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtLz8C4cNZM

Alot of Dark skinned people in the vid.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    anyone been?

Nope but I just watched a youtube vid of some black dude that spent some time down there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWBnGl0lo9s

Well it was Medellin, Colombia.

But here is a walk through the center of Cali.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtLz8C4cNZM

Alot of Dark skinned people in the vid.

got some cuties down there.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the best time to travel to Jamaica when it cheap
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

check out google flights and check out momondo and kayak.

i think momondo is the best...

kayak if you flexible
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options

dont know about cheap but spring break in jamaica is lit.
  • ineedpussy
    Options

whos the people?

whos the people?

Fixed that for you!

why should man buy another man a plane ticket just so he can see that he living like a teenager?

while i understand your troll online persona....this ? sounding kinda real like you an aint ? dude.

you the type ? who someone buys a ticket for then he doesnt like the trip cuz the world is too big for him so he goes home to talk ? about.

just admit..you are unhappy and never will be happy. farting entertains you and your best friend is a spider outside your window.

then buy me a ticket to berlin ? . complain? now you just making up lies. you want ? to always pull up....well pull up on me then. ill ? you up torn acl and meniscus. you dont want these problems. get the ticket then see if i complain. plus im on my @Black_Samson ? im scared of spiders. do better bruh. its not a good look for you. youre on the clock. wheres my ticket? round trip
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Google flights. Jamaica warm all year round but most expensive usually summer and December close to Christmas
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

whos the people?

whos the people?

Fixed that for you!

then buy me a ticket to berlin ? . complain? now you just making up lies. you want ? to always pull up....well pull up on me then. ill ? you up torn acl and meniscus. you dont want these problems. get the ticket then see if i complain. plus im on my @Black_Samson ? im scared of spiders. do better bruh. its not a good look for you. youre on the clock. wheres my ticket? round trip

? how you gonna fight someone an cant afford a ticket to go a state over....

? ?
  • ineedpussy
    Options

whos the people?

whos the people?

Fixed that for you!

? ?

no you suppose to pull up. anyway you going to buy me a ticket to berlin since you want brothers to expand their minds? if not ? you and back to people posting trips.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

whos the people?

whos the people?

Fixed that for you!

? ?

no you suppose to pull up. anyway you going to buy me a ticket to berlin since you want brothers to expand their minds? if not ? you and back to people posting trips.

look at me...im on the internet talking tough an beggin for ticket to be a man
    waaaaaaaaaaaa

you aint got ? to add to the thread
    an you aint got meat to add to your bread...
    an you aint got bread.

so sad to know you mom is more proud of the neighbors kid than her own.

smdh ...so sad.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On another bombshell I should be booking 11 nights in Banff, Canada for January 2018 later on this week. Should have went there this year but Japan sidetracked me. I'll be there to snowboard, plus see Canada in general as I've never been before.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey y'all!! Long time no see! So my bday is next week and I'm leaving for Vegas then on to Bali on Saturday. Too excited. I will be posting pics when I return.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    we miss you scorp.
    welcome back....i think.

your avi is ? beautiful.
    make a ? ? someone over those eyes
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Back from Marrakesh, Morocco and Porto/Lisbon/Sintra, Portugal.

Got to start planning for Singapore/Malaysia next month
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Hey y'all!! Long time no see! So my bday is next week and I'm leaving for Vegas then on to Bali on Saturday. Too excited. I will be posting pics when I return.

Happy Birthday @scorpio4lfe !

I'll be in Vegas in 2 weeks

Have fun in Bali
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wanted to ask...where are some of the best places to travel to in the Caribbean?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    no such thing as best places in the caribbean.

the whole ? is nice