can i.c woman explain to me how there are MORE successful black women than bLACK MEN

luke skywalker
luke skywalker Banned Users Posts: 147
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
THIS IS NOT A BASHING THREAD!

help me to understand this successful black women rant.

there is a difference between PERSONAL SUCCESS and successfull "SUCCESSFULL"
in the men's world, successful, To me means, YOU MAKING NOISE, you are on top of your game, almost everyone wants to do bussiness with you, and make the most money

i mean, i live in miami, i have not seen this kind of behavior with women down here. maybe because most of us brought up from a different culture.

Why these young females saying this? explain this to me.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A BASHING THREAD!

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ROund 34 FIGHT!
  • luke skywalker
    edited July 2010
    why they move this thread? this thread can do numbers in grown n sexy.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I think it's a matter of how people view being successful.There are various levels of success. I think that a lot of woman (excluding myself) equate being successful with being "independent". And their definition of independence is tainted.
  • luke skywalker
    edited July 2010
    Reina B wrote: »
    I think it's a matter of how people view being successful.There are various levels of success. I think that a lot of woman (excluding myself) equate being successful with being "independent". And their definition of independence is tainted.

i see where your going.

when i watch t.v, some women up north have this type of behavior. okay, i'm glad you became a teacher, but that just the beginning. what about setting your goal becoming the top teacher in your county, city and state?

yeah you own a beauty shop, what about owning two, three and/or the best beauty salon in your city?

see where 'm going?
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Definitely understand. I currently own my own business (which anybody can do or say they do!) but I am far from successful. I have yet to accomplish all my goals. It might take make another 10-15 years before I can call my self successful.
  • luke skywalker
    edited July 2010
    Reina B wrote: »
    Definitely understand. I currently own my own business (which anybody can do or say they do!) but I am far from successful. I have yet to accomplish all my goals. It might take make another 10-15 years before I can call my self successful.

i see.
    can somebody move this back to grown n sexy?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    in the cooperate world, white ppl are more comfortable w/ a black women working for/with them than a ? .

This an extreme way of putting it yet somewhat true. White people feel more comfortable with Black women and see them as lot less of a threat than Black men. That might be because Black man with his stuff together has a strong chance of moving up in the professional world fast, because of the lack of Black men in any particular field in the professional world.

A successful Black man thats educated, no criminal record, and well groomed with nice clothing is a jewel. Too many of us are hanging on the block and participating in foolishness rather than bettering ourselves.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    it's the excuse these hoes use to make themselves feel better. Shorty makin 40k, living in an apt, and drive a honda screamin about how successful she is and it's hard to find a man.

Most these hoes have delusions of grandeur. Just pay em no mind mayne.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    because while some of these dumb ? is worried about chasing ? the females are chasing money

smh @ assbackwards mofos
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    because while some of these dumb ? is worried about chasing ? the females are chasing money

smh @ assbackwards mofos

come on breh most these hoes is chasing ? too. stop it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    alot of dudes continue to chase the ass or chase money to get the ass. what that means is instead of trying to get a career for long money, they want the fast money to get ass now. all these dudes want to be bosses and shot callers and dont plan for the long term. so they constantly need a hustle to make a fast buck, until they are too old to make real money then they look back an say i shoulda coulda woulda.
    women i see....they chase the career to get the money and use the ? to get guys money. what i mean by that is that a hard working woman is less likely to pay for dinner and will have the dude that shes on a dtae with pay for dinner, vacations, or whatever. the whole time shes stacking her own loot.
    can blame women for ? ? that help them get ? , for a quick hit
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    plain and simple alot of it has to do with females, especially minority females, being more encouraged to pursue higher education than males thus leading to better jobs/higher pay for women who complete school as opposed to men who simply learn a trade and start working at like 18 or 19 years old
  • luke skywalker
    edited July 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    alot of dudes continue to chase the ass or chase money to get the ass. what that means is instead of trying to get a career for long money, they want the fast money to get ass now. all these dudes want to be bosses and shot callers and dont plan for the long term. so they constantly need a hustle to make a fast buck, until they are too old to make real money then they look back an say i shoulda coulda woulda.
    women i see....they chase the career to get the money and use the ? to get guys money. what i mean by that is that a hard working woman is less likely to pay for dinner and will have the dude that shes on a dtae with pay for dinner, vacations, or whatever. the whole time shes stacking her own loot.
    can blame women for ? ? that help them get ? , for a quick hit

what this have to do with this topic?