2015 NBA Draft, Combine, & Lottery Thread.

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't ? with Cauley-Stein? He can guard 3 positions as a PF/C. Frank Top 5 is a stretch. I hope Isiah, I mean Phil Jackson Draft Kaminsky with the Knicks lottery pick.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    As long as the Knicks, 76'ers, Heat, Magic, & the weak ass Knickerbockers don't get that #1 Pick
    breh, winning the #1 overall pick doesn't matter. It's so much options. As long as they don't pick that no defense lackadaisical soft ass Okafor, the Knicks good gawd

Karlito, Russell, Mudiay, Justise, or Kaminsky ..... we'll be good with one of these guys, ya heard B-)

It matters for us. We desperately need a star player and 3 of the top 4 players in this draft don't fit our roster nearly as well as Towns does. I think towns is going first or second. He's the best player in this draft imo. As far as the second tier of prospects Turner and Winslow are growing on me. Wouldn't be mad if we took either of them outside the top 4
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    If the Knicks don't get #1 and take Towns then I'd hope for #3 (if we have the 2nd pick I know we'd take Okafor, who I don't want). At 3, we can take Winslow or D'angelo Russell who would both be great pieces for the future.

Winslow reminds me a lot of Kawhi Leonard and Russell measuring out to 6'5 as a PG is GOAT, size is a necessity at the PG spot now
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't ? with Cauley-Stein? He can guard 3 positions as a PF/C. Frank Top 5 is a stretch. I hope Isiah, I mean Phil Jackson Draft Kaminsky with the Knicks lottery pick.

Phil isn't selecting him as a first option ahead of Karlito or Russell. I didn't think Mudiay was on Phil's radar because of his shooting. I changed my mind because his game is similar to Reggie Jackson and Phil wanted him bad although he don't seem like a triangle fit. Mudiay is just a better passer and i read he getting better at shooting. I honestly think Phil would select Kaminsky over WCS because of his skill set and perfect fit for the triangle

Knicks already have developing wing players in Cleanthony Early & Thanasis Antetokounmpo. We can't lose selecting Justise Winslow who can be a solid backup for Melo and is similar to Jimmy Butler and Kawhi Leonard. I can see a guy like him taking over Melo's spot in the future. If Knicks don't select him it will most likely be because they plan on keeping Lance Thomas, Early, Thanasis, Hardaway, and getting experienced wing players like Danny Green or Demarre Carroll to make them contenders. I doubt Phil would select Kaminsky over Justise but won't be surprised neither because he's similar to Pau Gasol & Bargnani (When he plays good). Kaminsky is better than Mirotic IMO
    As long as the Knicks, 76'ers, Heat, Magic, & the weak ass Knickerbockers don't get that #1 Pick
    breh, winning the #1 overall pick doesn't matter. It's so much options. As long as they don't pick that no defense lackadaisical soft ass Okafor, the Knicks good gawd

Karlito, Russell, Mudiay, Justise, or Kaminsky ..... we'll be good with one of these guys, ya heard B-)

It matters for us. We desperately need a star player and 3 of the top 4 players in this draft don't fit our roster nearly as well as Towns does. I think towns is going first or second. He's the best player in this draft imo. As far as the second tier of prospects Turner and Winslow are growing on me. Wouldn't be mad if we took either of them outside the top 4

Oh I know that but Knicks gonna have a top 5 regardless. If y'all get the 1st pick, Okafor would fit in well. Who's Orlando's target. I'm curious to know what prospects Magic fans want.

How can you say Kaminsky is better than Mirotic and the guy hasn't even played a game in the NBA yet? SMH.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Okafor makes no sense for us. Were already soft in the middle. Him and Vuc are pretty similar in strengths and weaknesses. Only way I can see us taking him is if were picking top 3 and Russell and Towns are off the board. im guessing we will end up picking 5th so in our draft range I like Turner/Winslow/Herzonja/Porzingis if we move down I want Herzonja/Porzingis/Turner/Kaminsky if we move up into the top 3 Towns/Russell.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    My Top 5 Draft picks would be.

1. Okafor
    2. Towns
    3. Turner
    4. Mudiay
    5.Oubre
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turner before Russell?
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Turner before Russell?

You can't teach height. Turner is gonna' be a good Pro
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    School me on some PGs the Rockets could look at with the 18th pick
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »

Tyus Jones. Freshman PG from Duke
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Okafor makes no sense for us. Were already soft in the middle. Him and Vuc are pretty similar in strengths and weaknesses. Only way I can see us taking him is if were picking top 3 and Russell and Towns are off the board. im guessing we will end up picking 5th so in our draft range I like Turner/Winslow/Herzonja/Porzingis if we move down I want Herzonja/Porzingis/Turner/Kaminsky if we move up into the top 3 Towns/Russell.
    The only player that you named that make sense is Turner.

It al
    The only player that you named that make sense is Turner.

Don't tell me what makes sense for my team bruh...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »

Tyus Jones. Freshman PG from Duke

Good ? . Checked out his highlights. Also read rumors the Rockets really like him.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2015
    Options