To The Mothers And Future Mothers Of The IC

Options
2»

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I tell ya u lucky i dont do Photoshop that opening post was goin right in the toilet

That opening post was from last year lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I believe in love at first sight because children have been loving their mother since the day they first opened their eyes. There will be so many times you feel like you failed, but in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child(ren) you are Super Mom. Happy Mother's Day!!!

D08wasz.jpg

Man shut your ass up

vne6x9iwxoiv.jpg

ddrysddj22v3.jpg

? you shaped like a ? super twin popsicle with udders. No wonder you got at that ? , ya'll was both transitioning. They got you in a fitness protection program ? , ol' working out is bad for my health ass ? . Throwing bacon grease on your face and taking a picture at the gym don't mean you work out.

lmao
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This ? said Fitness Protection lmao
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol Word. Happy Mother's Day
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol @ the edit. You ain't slick ? @Trillfate

Lmao
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I believe in love at first sight because children have been loving their mother since the day they first opened their eyes. There will be so many times you feel like you failed, but in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child(ren) you are Super Mom. Happy Mother's Day!!!

D08wasz.jpg

Man shut your ass up

vne6x9iwxoiv.jpg

ddrysddj22v3.jpg

? you shaped like a ? super twin popsicle with udders. No wonder you got at that ? , ya'll was both transitioning. They got you in a fitness protection program ? , ol' working out is bad for my health ass ? . Throwing bacon grease on your face and taking a picture at the gym don't mean you work out.

What In the ?