So, The National Media Is Gonna Ignore How The Refs Cheated For The Cavs Yesterday?

Options
J.J._Evans
J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
This should be the leading story on all sports stations today. Lebron would have never been given an opportunity to shoot the last shot if the refs would have enforced the rules.

It should have been a technical foul on Cleveland that would have given the Bulls a FreeThrow attempt and also possession of the ball.

01fd556a7a9937401911f8133bd4f4fc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNktjtiSdM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDMHp02O8Q

2lu3xvd.jpg

The refs saw him do it, yet allowed Cleveland to get away with it.

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens bulls should have won and not let cavs in that position
  • xaju11
    xaju11 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls should have won with all the chances, but I'm sick of jebron getting break all the time. Granted, I was impressed the refs actually called a couple offensive fouls against him, but op is right
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that is ? up.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea the refs missed it but it's been said plenty on radio today....even Platt said he got away with one and almost blew the game.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The refs missed calls for both teams in this series.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't thibs try to call a timeout game 3?

It doesn't matter anyways.

And smh at you thinking the refs was looking at blatt. He could have been looking at the player in front him. Or he thought he was telling his player a play.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One play does not effect the outcome of the game. The Cavs as a whole played ? yesterday and the Bulls still lost. Get over it.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut the ? up and take the L
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2015
    Options
    there are real bulls fans that can accept it

the ref aint see david blatt and tyronne lue saved em, that does not equal cheating

im sick of every time something happens its cheating, and ? cant never give credit or own up, what the ? wrong with yall ? ?

yall forget this aint 2k, referees are human not robots, we cant count on human beings to be 100% perfect
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea the refs missed it but it's been said plenty on radio today....even Platt said he got away with one and almost blew the game.

ESPN has been focused on LeBron changing the final play and Platt being an idiot for calling the timeout. They haven't focused on how that called timeout should have essentially ended the game in the Bulls favor.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls lost that game fam. Rose was passive. Noah is and idiot and Butlers defense on that last play was ? .They had a 7 point lead early in the 4th.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    there are real bulls fans that can accept it

the ref aint see david blatt and tyronne lue saved em, that does not equal cheating
    I'm a real Bulls fan and I'm not trying to accept it. It should have been a tech & the Bulls ball.

The ref was looking directly at Blatt when he ran on the court to request the timeout. I have the picture in the OP. I bet the ref would have given the Cavs that timeout if they had one left. The reason is because he was looking dead at him.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    u cant be a real fan of anything after seeing lebron get called for 2 offensive fouls in the 4th and still talkin about some cheating fam. just stop it, yall had a chance to win, u didnt, it happens.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think they were cheating for either team, NBA officiating is bad in general. I think it has the worse officials of the big 3 sports.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

I don't think they were cheating for either team, NBA officiating is bad in general. I think it has the worse officials of the big 3 sports.

NFL Is pretty bad because of all the no calls, especially on WRs and Olineman
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL blatantly trying to get Peyton in the superbowl even though the Steelers won that game was the worst officiating I ever seen, Peyton choked even with the help from upstairs
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    if we're gonna take it there and say refs cheated and cleveland should've never got possession look at the play right before they fixed the clock, lebron drew plenty of contact on that drive and there was no call. could've easily been 2 free throw shots before the rest of the controversial ? could've even had a chance to happen.

stop lookin at the ? with your feelings look at it objectively.

bulls didnt lose cuz of the last 1.5 sec of the game
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    if we're gonna take it there and say refs cheated and cleveland should've never got possession look at the play right before they fixed the clock, lebron drew plenty of contact on that drive and there was no call. could've easily been 2 free throw shots before the rest of the controversial ? could've even had a chance to happen.

The situation with Blatt calling timeout happened before LeBron shot the buzzer beater. Rose & Butler were drawing contact all game, but the refs swallowed their whistles most of the time. That's why the Cavs had double the free throws than Chicago.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    smh, you ? only look at one side mane, idk why yall even watch
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Floyd status.

A lot of ppl watch so he can lose.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Human error...shrugs
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »

The situation with Blatt calling timeout happened before LeBron shot the buzzer beater. Rose & Butler were drawing contact all game, but the refs swallowed their whistles most of the time. That's why the Cavs had double the free throws than Chicago.

Im talking about the lbj drive where mirotic stripped it out of bounds. A foul couldve been called there. Refs been ? up all series long with both teams.

The cheating argument is annoying and weak its happening on both Sides cavs just happen to win right after Some questionable ? n everyones hurtin over it