• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    smh @ this ?

Whats wrong with it?

i couldnt tell you fam as I dont play Madden and havent played it in probably going on 6 years

I'm smh at a lot of people (not specifically here) STILL drinking that kool-aid that Madden is a good game. It looks phenomenal, but that has never been their issue. Just from some of the clips i've seen, it still plays like ?

If you buying madden every yr then of course you won't be unimpressed. I usually only own 2 madden per generation
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ this ?

Whats wrong with it?

i couldnt tell you fam as I dont play Madden and havent played it in probably going on 6 years

I'm smh at a lot of people (not specifically here) STILL drinking that kool-aid that Madden is a good game. It looks phenomenal, but that has never been their issue. Just from some of the clips i've seen, it still plays like ?

If you buying madden every yr then of course you won't be unimpressed. I usually only own 2 madden per generation

if you just HAVE to have it, this is the recommended approach, but it just kills me how some of these cats just GOT to have this game every single year
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wanna know how old were some of these jilted 2K empathizers when the NFL made the decision to exclusively license their product? I was in my 20's and since moved on from that ? YEARS ago. If muthafuckas are in their 30's or 40's still holding grudges against EA for some ? the NFL decided to do then that's just ? sad.
  • vagrant-718
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Correct me if i'm wrong but is mlb the show the only baseball game out?
    NHL the only hockey game out?
    WWE2k the only wrestling game out?

But Madden gets hate?...okay. I was a nfl2k5 fan, think that was the best nfl game made and stuff in there that madden yet to implement but nfl2k no longer around and if i want to get my nfl fix i got to go with what's available and that's madden. Its not that serious for me to be anti madden. That being said, I got the madden/last of us ps4 bundle so when i set it up, i will be dropping my psn id in the other thread
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ this ?

Whats wrong with it?

if you just HAVE to have it, this is the recommended approach, but it just kills me how some of these cats just GOT to have this game every single year

LMAO bruh your AVI aged like a muthaphucka.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Anyone know if you can zoom out the camera in madden 16? I really prefer the traditional camera, especially when throwing the football to receivers. If you cant, then thats a deal breaker to me honestly.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can zoom out the camera in madden 16? I really prefer the traditional camera, especially when throwing the football to receivers. If you cant, then thats a deal breaker to me honestly.

Yeah it's in settings, change it to standard. I had that issue as well.

And does anybody else find it difficult to play defense in this one? Mainly against the pass?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Yeah it's in settings, change it to standard. I had that issue as well.

And does anybody else find it difficult to play defense in this one? Mainly against the pass?

Nah defense is right. Its hard as ? running the rock thougg
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Got damn Andrew Luck is terribly inaccurate in this game, ? .
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    And you have to run blitz on running downs and zone blitz or all out blitz on passing downs in this game. You can't beat the CPU just with base defenses all game anymore.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't agree with that . Madden 25 was ? juice. They improved a bit in 15. But 16 is the best madden game since the ps2 days imo. Some of these bugs are pretty bad. But for once they starting to put effort even to the little things which make this game actually olay close to a real football game . It still has a long way to go for it to even be considered top sports game . But I feel like it's a step in the right direction . I just wish it showed more effort to franchise loo

Have u played as a CB in CC, is it still on skates and loose
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best Madden I ever played. I only buy Madden every other year or take 2 years off. Getting used to all the new mechanics at the moment but ? is GOAT.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ this ?

Whats wrong with it?

LMAO bruh your AVI aged like a muthaphucka.

its the skress brah
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

But Madden gets hate?...okay. I was a nfl2k5 fan, think that was the best nfl game made and stuff in there that madden yet to implement but nfl2k no longer around and if i want to get my nfl fix i got to go with what's available and that's madden. Its not that serious for me to be anti madden. That being said, I got the madden/last of us ps4 bundle so when i set it up, i will be dropping my psn id in the other thread

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8726213.page

NOBODY MAKES NHL GAMES BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO NOT BECAUSE AN EXCLUSIVE LICENSE THAT DOESNT EXIST

You cant compare having an exclusive license to a fake sport compared to a real one (wwe)

EA brought out 2k for football then stopped innovating there games just released the same ? year after year

i haven't brought a football game since 2k5

think about 2k put live out of business through innovation why wouldn't we want a football game from them that's that great?

• vagrant-718
    Options

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8726213.page

NOBODY MAKES NHL GAMES BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO NOT BECAUSE AN EXCLUSIVE LICENSE THAT DOESNT EXIST

You cant compare having an exclusive license to a fake sport compared to a real one (wwe)

EA brought out 2k for football then stopped innovating there games just released the same ? year after year

i haven't brought a football game since 2k5

think about 2k put live out of business through innovation why wouldn't we want a football game from them that's that great?

NFL put the license up for sale and EA had more bread. Your beef is with NFL not allowing their brand to be on two games like NBA does
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazon and Best Buy are all I ? with when it comes to buying games.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Amazon and Best Buy are all I ? with when it comes to buying games.

?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy is swearing by this game.....i'm still skeptical lol
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any body doing the ultimate team. I love it it's the only way to play with all the legends
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Any body doing the ultimate team. I love it it's the only way to play with all the legends

Yeah you gotta pay
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We've come a long way since Tecmo Bowl.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this ? any good?
    Madden been wack since that jump to since like 2006 when it came to 360 smh
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Is this ? any good?
    Madden been wack since that jump to since like 2006 when it came to 360 smh

Its the best madden ive played in years
  • silverfoxx
    Options

Can anyone do a review or rating on this game? I refuse to get insight from YouTube posters. Then ? troll too much. Is this game any good? Haven't had an Madden game in a min. (My brothers had Madden 15 on ps3 but that ? don't count lol)