DJ Premier Recalls Suge Punking Him And Telling Biggie To F**k Off(Premo Finds Thread PG.4)

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Right read between the lines.

He might not of literally told him to f off. But his actions did.
    a_list wrote: »
    Calling me a liar smh. I'm just stating facts.

Tim dog started it with being salty over the west success. Am I lying?

Jay-z said "too much west coast ? licking" nh insinuates saltines. Am I lying?

Common(not from the east, but still) made I used to love her. Still lying?

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Tim Dogg Dissed NWA, clearly stated that He was cool with Cube and Ice T....Underlined was 96....We need a couple more examples.....

"All the critics in new York" was made for a reason.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Tim Dogg Dissed NWA, clearly stated that He was cool with Cube and Ice T....Underlined was 96....We need a couple more examples.....

Prolly made because they felt that they didnt get the luv like they did in other places....And I recall them cats saying that was more of a shot at the media.....We need more examples, sun....How bout this, I heard that Hammer was dissin NYC and Run DMC in the 80s you got anything before that?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Prolly made because they felt that they didnt get the luv like they did in other places....And I recall them cats saying that was more of a shot at the media.....We need more examples, sun....How bout this, I heard that Hammer was dissin NYC and Run DMC in the 80s you got anything before that?

Krs prolly dissed schooly D on a mixtape or some ? . He seems like the type.Qh2Vxfi.gif

But to be fair I don't think Hammers diss had anything to do with them being from New York. It was prolly competitive spirit.

Several people during that era has claimed that new York felt some type of jealousy when the west took over. Since they started it.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death Row acted disrespectful from the jump.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes for awhile in the mid 90s, mainstream New York radio barely or didn't play west coast music. The only ones that was playing west coast at the time was Stretch and Bobbito, and they mainly played underground west coast.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Naw he said

I'll crush ice cube, I'm cool with ice t
    but NWA ain't ? to me..

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So people still mad that random dude who had no other hits came out and said ? Compton? All the other beef i remember came from the NY NY song which was created by established artist that people out here were actually checking for. I really didn't give a ? what the media was saying, cause at one point they didn't even play rap music. I'm not sure what other music they were supposed to play other then the Row artist, Cube and Bone. Everything else was specific to the region just like many artist over here that didn't blow outside of the tri-state. There were just much more artist over here.
  • smp4life
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Naw he said

I'll crush ice cube, I'm cool with ice t
    but NWA ain't ? to me..

I think on another song (on the same album) he says:
    Peace to Ice Cube, peace to Ice-T
    DJ Quik, you can suck my d***
  • smp4life
    Options
    and:
    The only dope rapper you had was I-C-E
    But you tried to ? him like a sucker
    That's why he's larger than you dumb muthaf***as
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    But wasn't Biggie beefing with them? idk if that's a L if they were face to face and he still asked for a Dre beat in the middle of a feud. Seems he was ? with him. He could have had a Dre beat by the next year.

They weren't beefing "beefing!" at the time. Suge just didn't like the disrespect the east coast was showing.

I'm confused, what disrespect are you talking about?
    You're going against the narrative, Chill.

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of those times where you pat the loser on the head, sit them down and say "It's ok little threader starter everyone's a winner".
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But wasn't Biggie beefing with them? idk if that's a L if they were face to face and he still asked for a Dre beat in the middle of a feud. Seems he was ? with him. He could have had a Dre beat by the next year.

They weren't beefing "beefing!" at the time. Suge just didn't like the disrespect the east coast was showing.

Booing them at the source awards, shooting up their trailer, east coast artist throwing subliminals and shots at the west during the Dre/snoop era.
    You're a manipulative liar and a professional troll. You're making it seem like the East Coast was the main antagonist.

Dude, how old are you? In the 90s, NYC was disrespectful to anyone not from the city. That was just a given. They didn't really want to show anyone love. Hell, NYC booed Outkast when they won an award, and there wasn't even a beef there.

Watch that award, Death Row was getting love but once Suge and Snoop tried to bang the audience got territorial and pro Bad Boy and Outkast just got caught up. NY didn't know enough about OutKast to hate them.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Krs prolly dissed schooly D on a mixtape or some ? . He seems like the type.Qh2Vxfi.gif

But to be fair I don't think Hammers diss had anything to do with them being from New York. It was prolly competitive spirit.

Several people during that era has claimed that new York felt some type of jealousy when the west took over. Since they started it.

Probably dissed Schoolly D who is from Philly, what does that have to do with the West? Hammer can diss but it's competitive spirit? Yo, you said that you can go on with ya claims, but you dropping this ? ....Kinda tells me you cant come up with anything....Yo stick to trollin b you out of ya element
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Suge knight people her like him since they hate Pac.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Booing them at the source awards, shooting up their trailer, east coast artist throwing subliminals and shots at the west during the Dre/snoop era.
    You're a manipulative liar and a professional troll. You're making it seem like the East Coast was the main antagonist.

Dude, how old are you? In the 90s, NYC was disrespectful to anyone not from the city. That was just a given. They didn't really want to show anyone love. Hell, NYC booed Outkast when they won an award, and there wasn't even a beef there.

You are a liar!! Straight up. Stop confusing what radio and corporate people attempted to dictate to the masses.
    NYC had no issues embracing NWA, KING TEE, ICE T, Michele and the world wide wreking crew, the licks Pharcyde, Heiro, and plenty of other acts from the west coast.

Your Outkast example has to be the stupidest off all. As if, all of NYC residents and Hip Hp listeners were in the audience at the source awards.
  • smp4life
    Options
    Ice T and Ice Cube's first albums were essentially east-coast records.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    All jokes aside. This was a dope performance. Lol at quik dissing mc eiht infront of him.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ux1tDZkFyF0
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Probably dissed Schoolly D who is from Philly, what does that have to do with the West? Hammer can diss but it's competitive spirit? Yo, you said that you can go on with ya claims, but you dropping this ? ....Kinda tells me you cant come up with anything....Yo stick to trollin b you out of ya element
    Lmaooo yo I take my L.

I meant Ice-T. Didnt even pay attention to what I was writing Rofl. My statement still stands tho.
This discussion has been closed.