Really?! Jordan @ 52 can beat LeBron?!

Options

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ this.
    Even the Wizards version of MJ isn't touching Lebron, let alone MJ at 52.
    ? need to let this ? go and stop trolling.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    You dumb ? ? me with this mentality weak ?

Something yall know nothing about.

I guess MJ mentally weak to because of all that crying he did to the media about hard fouls and ? .

? talk about LeBron crying over fouls blatantly forgetting MJ telling the media outright that he thought the Pistons were ? players and hit him too hard lol.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I guess MJ mentally weak to because of all that crying he did to the media about hard fouls and ? .

? talk about LeBron crying over fouls blatantly forgetting MJ telling the media outright that he thought the Pistons were ? players and hit him too hard lol.

? , the Pistons were as close to ? as you could get back then in a way more physical league, and were putting him on his ass whenever he came into the lane, you've never heard of the Jordan Rules? And all he did was man-up and get into the weight room and prepare for that to become a monster in the 90's. He even said it himself that they beat his ass and it made him tough.
  • blackrain
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

? , the Pistons were as close to ? as you could get back then in a way more physical league, and were putting him on his ass whenever he came into the lane, you've never heard of the Jordan Rules? And all he did was man-up and get into the weight room and prepare for that to become a monster in the 90's. He even said it himself that they beat his ass and it made him tough.

who hasn't heard of the Jordan Rules? All I'm saying is like most superstars he complained openly about physical play
  • So ILL
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

who hasn't heard of the Jordan Rules? All I'm saying is like most superstars he complained openly about physical play

Nobody was denying that. Who wouldn't openly complain about getting tackled in mid-air while trying to go to the cup? The league was all kinds of physical in the 80s and 90s. If LeBron is complaining about the contact that he gets now, he would have been in tears after getting punked by somebody's front line back then. There's a reason why there were so many good shooters then lol.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Everybody talking about Lebron is bigger than Jordan as if Jordan wasn't bodying, dunking, and beating up on bigger players than Lebron. Foh. Prime MJ would treat Lebron like he treated everyone else. But a 52 year old Jordan beat Lebron? You a hating ? ? for believing in that.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lebron can't guard Melo now.. So how we expect him to guard Mike in his Prime at 30?.. Hell no..

As far as him beating Mike at 52. I mean that obvious.. Mike is damn near a grandfather.. lol..
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mindblown that ppl are seriously debating this.

? 's hilarious.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Everybody talking about Lebron is bigger than Jordan as if Jordan wasn't bodying, dunking, and beating up on bigger players than Lebron. Foh. Prime MJ would treat Lebron like he treated everyone else. But a 52 year old Jordan beat Lebron? You a hating ? ? for believing in that.

Thing is though you can't acknowledge how good LeBron is and then say Jordan would have treated him like everyone else because contrary to belief Jordan didn't simply shoot 100% every night and did admittedly have to work his ass off to score on certain players.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in all fairness
    isola3s-1-web.jpg
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1993 30 year old Prime MJ would've killed Lebron
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in all fairness
    isola3s-1-web.jpg

what are u tryna say? he weak for sayin he wanna be great and taking a pic simultaneously?
  • soul rattler
    Options

in all fairness
    isola3s-1-web.jpg

what are u tryna say? he weak for sayin he wanna be great and taking a pic simultaneously?

Not weak, but clearly emotionally vulnerable in a sport heavily infused with masculinity. Some things go without saying.

Please don't pretend as if that picture isn't ridiculous.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in all fairness
    isola3s-1-web.jpg

Not weak, but clearly emotionally vulnerable in a sport heavily infused with masculinity. Some things go without saying.

He took that pic cuz he was feeling himself tho.

He did it for the hoes.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

in all fairness
    isola3s-1-web.jpg

He took that pic cuz he was feeling himself tho.

He did it for the hoes.

He was blasting this during his photo shoot
    https://youtu.be/P5vz6iwV38U
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He aint mj

No ? , genius.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Thing is though you can't acknowledge how good LeBron is and then say Jordan would have treated him like everyone else because contrary to belief Jordan didn't simply shoot 100% every night and did admittedly have to work his ass off to score on certain players.
    Never said Lebron wasnt one of the greats to do it or Jordan's field goal percentage was equal to his free throw percentage, but whatever.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Cold bloodedddddd
  • So ILL
    Options
    Y'all ain't know Mike was an ? ? LMAO.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I ain't letting MJ beat me at 52, SMH
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad at myself for even clicking this thread

co-sign, but i need entertainment at work because i'm here way too early.