The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody want in on an nba fantasy basketball keeper league.
    tryna get some players who's down to run it for a few yrs with some keepers
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 5 sg
    Mike
    Kobe
    Wade
    Clyde
    Dumars
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan
    Kobe
    Wade
    A.I.
    Clyde
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get Wade off that list... I ve never seen Jerry West play plus they had like 6 teams when he was getting buckets so
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Y'all don't recognize championship moves. Teague puts us in the playoffs.

Serious tho. ? tanking we building that dynasty right now. We don't trade for old decrepit ass ? like the Nets. Old oatmeal and applesauce gummin' Garnett ain't bout to bust a grape this year. Lopez will get hurt again as soon as I put the period to the sentence. If you listen closely you can hear the clock ticking out on that failed experiment in Crooklyn (shout out to D-Steal). Don't worry bout us. We gone wait all you old ass squads out and be relevant for years to come. Not that trade for ? that was drafted in the 90's just to still get put out of the playoffs early ? . Our future>>>>>>>
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--sixers-in-talks-to-acquire-marquis-teague-205025220.html

the Sixers trying to trade for Marguis Teague garbage ass lmao

blatant tanking

Was it tanking when the Nets traded for his garbage ass?

ShaqPointGif.gif

this ? so mad he responded to my post twice, nois2c.jpg

? sittin at his computer like zxv0vn.jpg

if you don't think your ? ass team isn't tanking, than your a blind homer

Sixers record last season was 19 -63, while tying the record for most consecutive losses (26 straight Ls)

because of that you ended up wit a high draft pick and drafted a player who's injured already and is gonna miss significant time (did the same thing last year wit Noel smh)

not to mention your best player is hurt right now

you'll probably be even worse this year, have fun from the bottom of the standings again

We tanked last year to get Embiid. Everybody knows that. Joel & Noel's injuries were a setback not a deterrent to what we are trying to do. Why pass on them bcuz they can't play from day one? It's called thinking outside the box. They got exactly the players they wanted. Period. People are assuming we are tanking this year. Tanking for what? We are gonna lose games bcuz of youth not effort. Our euro stash is on record saying he want's to play this year so that is another plus for us. We took a chance and got what we wanted. Nets took a chance and got arthritis. Your team watched the finals on the couch just like mine. Luxury taxes and lost draft picks ain't whats hot in the streets.
  • O.G.
    Options
    Nash is out for the season. Retire bruh.

From carrying luggage? Smh
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus take the wheel on Nash
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nash is gaming the ? out of the Lakers prolly been studying Wade s moves these past 2 yrs
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    ray allen is a better all time sg then wade

3K1P1.gif
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Serious tho. ? tanking we building that dynasty right now. We don't trade for old decrepit ass ? like the Nets. Old oatmeal and applesauce gummin' Garnett ain't bout to bust a grape this year. Lopez will get hurt again as soon as I put the period to the sentence. If you listen closely you can hear the clock ticking out on that failed experiment in Crooklyn (shout out to D-Steal). Don't worry bout us. We gone wait all you old ass squads out and be relevant for years to come. Not that trade for ? that was drafted in the 90's just to still get put out of the playoffs early ? . Our future>>>>>>>
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--sixers-in-talks-to-acquire-marquis-teague-205025220.html

blatant tanking

ShaqPointGif.gif

Sixers record last season was 19 -63, while tying the record for most consecutive losses (26 straight Ls)

because of that you ended up wit a high draft pick and drafted a player who's injured already and is gonna miss significant time (did the same thing last year wit Noel smh)

you'll probably be even worse this year, have fun from the bottom of the standings again

We tanked last year to get Embiid. Everybody knows that. Joel & Noel's injuries were a setback not a deterrent to what we are trying to do. Why pass on them bcuz they can't play from day one? It's called thinking outside the box. They got exactly the players they wanted. Period. People are assuming we are tanking this year. Tanking for what? We are gonna lose games bcuz of youth not effort. Our euro stash is on record saying he want's to play this year so that is another plus for us. We took a chance and got what we wanted. Nets took a chance and got arthritis. Your team watched the finals on the couch just like mine. Luxury taxes and lost draft picks ain't whats hot in the streets.

we lost last year cuz our 2 best players were hurt, one was out for the season and one was 60 percent of himself

age had nothing to do with it, we won a playoff series against a younger much more athletic team but its whatever this convo isn't even about the Nets bruh

its bout the Sixers tanking, I'm callin it like it is

they're tryin to change the rules cuz of teams like yall

last week yall played us and the starting lineup yall had out there was just awful

one of the worst I've seen in awhile
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Wow b...smfh I hate my boy career gotta end like this
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I've posted in here in awhile and the first thing I see is "ray allen is a better all time SG then Wade"

I'm out.
    Call me when the season begins

Lemme get dat avi bet for Wednesday's game bruh
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Lakers fans were so hopeful when they got Dwight and Nash. Backfired

Real ? the only reason it didn't work (besides injuries eventually) was because Dwight didn't wanna run pick and rolls and Kobe didn't wanna let nash play point guard
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip nash's career ? been dead
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was da thread where dat ? compared dat lakers roster to da Olympic team, oh yea RIP to Da bull bruh faded into da abyss soon as da lakers hit lottery land lls
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Lakers fans were so hopeful when they got Dwight and Nash. Backfired

14kwrhk.gif
  • O.G.
    Options

blatant tanking

ShaqPointGif.gif

we lost last year cuz our 2 best players were hurt, one was out for the season and one was 60 percent of himself

age had nothing to do with it, we won a playoff series against a younger much more athletic team but its whatever this convo isn't even about the Nets bruh

its bout the Sixers tanking, I'm callin it like it is

they're tryin to change the rules cuz of teams like yall

last week yall played us and the starting lineup yall had out there was just awful

one of the worst I've seen in awhile

1-You won a playoff series but you didn't win the title. So your season was just about the same as ours. You guys just got more frequent flyer miles.

2- We tanked last year along with other teams and still did not have the worst record. There is no evidence to show that we have chosen to tank this year.

3- They should change rules bcuz of teams like yall. It should be against rules to willfully waste money and draft picks with no success then have the owner try to sell the team he ? up. He should be stuck with them until yall make the finals.

4-Sixers were dealing with injuries when they played yall last week.

5- We ain't go back in forth debating two non factor teams this year are we? I'm watching Bobble Head Peyton at the moment and got money on the line.

6- Lopez just got hurt again.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get Nash tf outta here. Out for the whole season by carrying bags???

Canadians soft af