The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options
1190019011902190319041906»

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I speak the real. Warriors GM says Lebron and Harden travel
    http://warriors.247sports.com/Bolt/Watch-Warriors-announcer-calls-out-LeBron-Harden-for-traveling-37844614

Lebron the biggest fraud in the NBA....wow
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need new mods in this subforum mane Jay ? needs to be banned for that flamboyant rainbow warrior statement
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a conclusion to this thread i would say that the big three era died with the SPURS ' demolition of the HEAT last year. And this year again LEBRON JAMES was the BEST PLAYER but he faced a BETTER TEAM.
    He will keep on losing int he final stage as long as he doesnt have 7 good players with great team chemistry on his side.

Cause when i look at the top teams in the west i dont see him winning that way.

The cavs as they are cannot beat in the finals

Healthy SPURS
    GSW
    Non choking or else CLIPPERS
    Houston Rockets
    Healthy THUNDER

At this pace we will witness the best player failing against the best teams.

Kinda heroic but in the long term suicidal

See yall next year !!
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a conclusion to this thread i would say that the big three era died with the SPURS ' demolition of the HEAT last year. And this year again LEBRON JAMES was the BEST PLAYER but he faced a BETTER TEAM.
    He will keep on losing int he final stage as long as he doesnt have 7 good players with great team chemistry on his side.

Healthy SPURS
    GSW
    Houston Rockets
    Healthy THUNDER

See yall next year !!

gTyOVuV.gif
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Healthy SPURS
    GSW
    Houston Rockets
    Healthy THUNDER

See yall next year !!

How can you say who the Cavs will and wont beat in the west? They just took the best team in the west to 6 games without 2 of their best 3 players. It doesn't make sense to think they cant compete.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo anyone watched the NBA africa game: team world vs team africa?

That 4th quarter!!! ? !!
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kobe stays healthy next year, Bron and Kobe gonna go at it in the All-star game....since James is 2 points behind him in All Star history..

LOL