IN YOUR EYES WHO IS THE GOAT DUO FROM ILL COMMUNITY??..

Options

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WESTIE & FIVE
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    DNB1 and CB was a weird ass duo

Na you know who was ? funny doe sourpatch & covet

Now that ? was hilarious all the way till the end. She came back talking about sour gave her an std this ? sour Ask Ahmad to have his account banned forever ::cotdayum

I made a diamond thread about covet so did jamel ahh 2012 was good times

who the f is ahmad
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    I don't see what all the hush is about. If he is really posting from that IP, they/he clearly wanted people to know, or don't care.

Because there ain' tno way they didn't know some mod would be monitoring Lou's ip address for any changes ever since that PM leaked.

? shut up.

Her gimmick was hating whites. She took this gimmick to real life. Not enough people called her out on her ? so She also hated people who communicated with whites. Hoesarefun Hafbaked etc

When in fact She loves white. She ? whites. And as you can see has a white living with her

The lies never stopped and probably won't.

I'm not sure what has you so ruffled about that post.

Because you were #Teamsix and you sound like a caping ?

Still not sure what you're talking about, and don't see how I'm caping.

By the, "I'm not sure what the hush is about" comment, I was referring to the post deletions last night.

@boldchild youre a lil ? ? the ? up.

Cs I forgot yall got banned because of that ? . You call yourself a grown man but you begging for your pics to be takin down you on the wrong site try ? -? .net

You know, after all that's transpired/been revealed people are still under the assumption that all that ? happened because apparently I was begging for my pic to be taken down.

If that's the story you want to run with, go for it.

Oh word? Tell us how it really happen..

Clear your name in 160 words or less. I got kids they gonna want to know how it all started

Six - "Do you want your pic removed from their avis?

Me -"If it's possible, if it's too much, don't worry about it, maybe jail bars, lol.

*Pico and Chuck are banned*

Me - gotdamn.

Their dislike is still understandable though since I didn't do anything to aid them in getting unbanned.

Maaaannn you cried about it.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    I don't see what all the hush is about. If he is really posting from that IP, they/he clearly wanted people to know, or don't care.

Because there ain' tno way they didn't know some mod would be monitoring Lou's ip address for any changes ever since that PM leaked.

? shut up.

Her gimmick was hating whites. She took this gimmick to real life. Not enough people called her out on her ? so She also hated people who communicated with whites. Hoesarefun Hafbaked etc

When in fact She loves white. She ? whites. And as you can see has a white living with her

By the, "I'm not sure what the hush is about" comment, I was referring to the post deletions last night.

Cs I forgot yall got banned because of that ? . You call yourself a grown man but you begging for your pics to be takin down you on the wrong site try ? -? .net

You know, after all that's transpired/been revealed people are still under the assumption that all that ? happened because apparently I was begging for my pic to be taken down.

Clear your name in 160 words or less. I got kids they gonna want to know how it all started

Me -"If it's possible, if it's too much, don't worry about it, maybe jail bars, lol.

Me - gotdamn.

Their dislike is still understandable though since I didn't do anything to aid them in getting unbanned.

LMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOO @ "if its possible"? she was a moderator!!. You knew she was a mod. You start complaining in the thread cuz ? was goin in heavy.

LMMMAAAOOO I JUST SPILLED 7up ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD LAUGHING AT THIS ? . GO WATCH SOME MORNING CARTOONS YOU A WEAK ? GET THE ? OUT MY THREAD BRUH
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    DNB1 and CB was a weird ass duo

Na you know who was ? funny doe sourpatch & covet

Now that ? was hilarious all the way till the end. She came back talking about sour gave her an std this ? sour Ask Ahmad to have his account banned forever ::cotdayum

I made a diamond thread about covet so did jamel ahh 2012 was good times

who the f is ahmad

Pronounced a mod
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

? shut up.

Me - gotdamn.

LMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOO @ "if its possible"? she was a moderator!!. You knew she was a mod. You start complaining in the thread cuz ? was goin in heavy.

LMMMAAAOOO I JUST SPILLED 7up ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD LAUGHING AT THIS ? . GO WATCH SOME MORNING CARTOONS YOU A WEAK ? GET THE ? OUT MY THREAD BRUH]

You're laughing over semantics.

@ the bold

I wasn't aware there were any actual post of me complaining about my pic, since they are nonexistent and all. (the supposed complaint post)
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me & pico
    one time i posted something, and she pressed lol
    hehe good times
    we are tight
  • Tea_Drinker
    Tea_Drinker Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    @iconoclast What is your final verdict now? I remember you were supposed to give it a few weeks back because you doubted my honesty and believed the words of a woman.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    i saw icono say that too drop that verdict bruh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    WESTIE & FIVE
    ? happened to six tho any thread i can look into?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

Basically choice showed back up and was disgusted at how sixsicksins was abusing her powers and mistreating his friends. Myself kat and charlie. He then gave her a couple hours to apologize her being the stubborn ? she is of course she refused. Life is about respect if you never learned it you'll be in for a rude awakening. A mass pm was set off that night and she aint been seen since. I got the nudes and I know a couple ? with the videos. She got fired from allhiphop.com and so did pararrelrymes. I just went diamond back to back I had a thread on the aftermath. Me and choice the only posters to ever do that and I did it twice thats like a midget with no legs jumping over the empire state building

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/529998/damn-so-sixsicksins-got-exposed-and-now-? -hacking-the-ic#latest
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Too many females here so it's time to run all the pretty ? off
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    WESTIE & FIVE
    why pr got fired
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    Dizzy boo why you comin for ChickaChoice?!?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    bottom page post
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Pico wrote: »
    Dizzy boo why you comin for ChickaChoice?!?

I love yall hoes but yall be outta pocket sometimes. Like you for example how you not gonna accept my ? pics after asking for my ? pics. Wishy washy like a ?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me n my community account
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Damn. Rip Roscoe
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Some of these folk ain't duos. They are the same person with different usernames. It seems pretty stupid to me, seeing folks tag teaming each other on noticing someone else's comment or threads; if they are a different person.
    "Hey, go to this thread; let's get at this person. We'll teach him a lesson. Let's emoji them and troll together. I'm sure he gives a ? .
    eventually translates to "hey what are you doing tonight man- I just wanted to talk about my emoji feelings. You put a smiley face when I was really hoping for a flag....by the way how long is your flag?"

Alright I'm through with my tangent. Peace. It's just lame as ? when 90% of your spams or flags come from 2 people. Kinda ? , but there's nothing wrong with it if that's what that person is.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Me and AK47. We were actually sonning ? together. Wasn't just no basic ass simping back and forth.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    They're even better on Twitter
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're even better on Twitter

better?

man define better. that ? annoying lol
  • Max.